• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long until Barr is fired?

• It will be momentarily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within 24 hours

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • At some point before Trump leaves office

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

I voted sometime before he leaves office.
It could well be 'Not AT All', only because there is not much time left.

The death threats will start right away. The 'true patriots' love to threaten death to anyone who says anything that goes against what Trump wants to believe. They remind me of the 'true patriots' that were in Iran when the Ayatollah took over.

The death threats will start right away. The 'true patriots' love to threaten death to anyone who says anything that goes against what Trump wants to believe. They remind me of the 'true patriots' that were in Iran when the Ayatollah took over.
But instead of religious fervor it's just s*** for brains.

Depends on if Trump can find a flunky to take over as a temporary to completely mangle everything up. I can't imagine anyone would want the job, even on a temp basis, with this man as president given the situation.

I voted for within 24 hours, but Barr told Durham to keep investigating. So that could buy him more time.

Who goes first .... Wray (FBI), Haspel (CIA), or Barr (DoJ)?

Just 50 days of trump left.

Why bother doing anything at all?

Read a Democrat threat against Republicans here:

Dude is done.

But he will never have any respect from anyone ever again.

It sure was a WTF moment. Does he think this redeems him?

Strictly in the interest of accuracy ... After the AP interview was published ...
"Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated."
“The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.” - DOJ spokesperson

Depends on if Trump can find a flunky to take over as a temporary to completely mangle everything up. I can't imagine anyone would want the job, even on a temp basis, with this man as president given the situation.

There's always Don Jr. or Eric. Tiffany no. She's a girl and she's fat.

Barr has been a pretty loyal lapdog, aside from contradicting the election fraud claims. I think even Trump knows that Barr can't keep going along with that nonsense. Trump knows it's nonsense, just as he knows his (public) comments about the pandemic are nonsense...as with every lie, he's just feeding his base.
Fauci is still around, so I'm not sure Barr is going anywhere...until January, of course.

Strictly in the interest of accuracy ... After the AP interview was published ...
"Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated."
“The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.” - DOJ spokesperson
So, while they say there is no evidence of fraud in the election, they are still looking into it. Nothing has really changed then, and the only thing keeping it going is Trump and his parrots still saying it without evidence. What do they expect to accomplish knowing there will be no evidence? I think it has to be drumming up support for the coup attempt. Trump still feels there is a way to remain in office, and no one will tell him otherwise. Wait'll the shooting starts, that will definitively separate those who are going to jail from those saving democracy. So far, some of the top republicans are just guilty of dereliction of duty to the country and its laws; how much more are they willing to wager? Let's see where they come down on Trump's self pardon and pardons for other's future crimes, though there doesn't seem to legal backing for either, I can still see an angry Lindsey Graham, psychotic Jim Jordan, and seriously deranged Ron Johnson fighting for him to be able to do both.

I don't think Trump will fire him. He is still useful to Trump in terms of protecting him. If he did fire him I guess he could appoint Rudy 😉

Perhaps he'll choise to replace him with Hannity.

Back
Top Bottom