• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long till there is an american woman as president?

Hillary came closest...twice...but I don't think the abortion issue would have helped her either time. So no, I don't this it'll help any other female candidate. Whoever that candidate might be, she'll need much more to get the job.

But...to answer your thread title question, I think it could be as soon as 2028. Just don't count on her being a Democrat.
I was thinking more along the line that woman might want to start getting into politics because the abortion issue could act as the shot that starts that revolution.

Hillary seemed more like a warning to other woman not to try.

No, the abortion issue will not bring a woman .

No one cares any longer if its a man or woman running for office. They want someone that agrees with them

The sex issues are over. But do try to keep them alive.
A bit of a shame if no one cares any more.

Not sure which sex issue you think is over but good luck with that thought.

I was thinking more along the line that woman might want to start getting into politics because the abortion issue could act as the shot that starts that revolution.
I think you are reading too much into this abortion thing. There's a LOT more to politics than that one issue.

I'd say more of a warning to other women to not be like her.

this is really stupid to post. Hillary did not lose because she was a women, that is ridiculous to post, She lost because she was disliked.

[1] The company is named after someone who has no connection with it - strike one.

[2] Ms Rudkin was not making the equivalent of an eight figure income - strike two.

[3] Ms. Trump is a product of nepotism and nothing else - strike three.
[1] Mrs. Fields founder - Debbie Fields.

[2] In the 50's an equivalent income would have been less than a million dollars. She was close.

[3] Just like her Dad.

this is really stupid to post. Hillary did not lose because she was a women, that is ridiculous to post, She lost because she was disliked.

Hillary only just lost (and to be fair, Trump only just lost in 2020) so there are dozens of valid reasons why.

Hillary was disliked by men, primarily. She was also disliked by WHITE women. Lines up pretty well with privilege I'd say; that, or jealousy that she rose so high without any outstanding characteristics. "Marrying into power" it must be said.

Anyone who wasn't privileged listened to her policies and liked her.

Hillary lost because she was a shitty candidate that wasn't well-liked, and in the case of white women who were polled, they actually said they weren't wooed by her inordinate focus on feminism (and race) and considering Hillary literally campaigned as a female presidential candidate and as a feminist, yet Trump only suffered less than 2% drop in votes compared to McCain, it really is just her campaigning poorly. You can see her lack of self-evaluation and ability to take responsibility in full view with how she blamed her loss on the glass ceiling despite being supported by the vast majority of corporate powers in America and having won the popular vote yet lost by a landslide in the electoral college (e.g. the one that's entirely decided by her being proactive in campaigning smartly with a balance in swing states).

Hillary lost because she was a moron and neither campaigned properly nor took her opposition seriously. Not because of some privileged white woman and man disgust toward another white person.

Could the abortion issues be the hammer that breaks that glass ceiling?
Women can do as men choose and grab a gun or they can become political and start dominating the government seats.
You first have to get through a tough question, What is a women?

Hillary only just lost (and to be fair, Trump only just lost in 2020) so there are dozens of valid reasons why.

Hillary was disliked by men, primarily. She was also disliked by WHITE women. Lines up pretty well with privilege I'd say; that, or jealousy that she rose so high without any outstanding characteristics. "Marrying into power" it must be said.

Anyone who wasn't privileged listened to her policies and liked her.

In fact, the 2020 election was near landslide numbers for Joe. I see the alternate fact media even got its propaganda to you.

As evidenced by the many women who hold seats of power in america.

Hillary came closest...twice...but I don't think the abortion issue would have helped her either time. So no, I don't this it'll help any other female candidate. Whoever that candidate might be, she'll need much more to get the job.

But...to answer your thread title question, I think it could be as soon as 2028. Just don't count on her being a Democrat.
No way Trumplicans would vote for a woman. To Trumplicans, a woman's job is to have babies and do laundry and dishes.

No way Trumplicans would vote for a woman. To Trumplicans, a woman's job is to have babies and do laundry and dishes.
Utter broad brush nonsense. 👆

A political revolution over the demise of Roe V Wade is a left wing pipe dream. The left is having an incited temper tantrum right now, however it will blow over and not be a factor in any future election.

Immature left wing projection. I am a Trump supporter and would be proud to vote for Kristi Noem, the present governor of South Dakota and would gladly consider former US Ambassador Nikki Haley. In the not so distant past, I would have also considered Condoleeza Rice.

Ain't gonna happen anytime soon. It has to come from the Dems, and any woman who has the audacity to challenge the male white conservative dominance will be attacked by right wing media and radio. Look at how they are treating AoC or even the VP.

Add into the mixture, the slow, but very real degradation of women's rights... That means it ain't gonna happen.

Sorry but mere possession of a vagina is not my criteria for choosing leadership.
At some point, a woman with the right outlook and approach, and the right qualifications will appear, and the American people will elect her.
But I will not vote for her JUST because she is a woman. She must bring the same things to the table that anyone else can in order to earn my vote.
I felt that way about Hillary so when Bernie dropped out, I voted for her.

If she decided to run again I might do the same. Depends on how I feel about her chances of winning if she gets past the primaries victorious once again.
But that has nothing to do with what's between her legs.

A political revolution over the demise of Roe V Wade is a left wing pipe dream. The left is having an incited temper tantrum right now, however it will blow over and not be a factor in any future election.
Unfortunately I have to agree. Your country is so corrupt it no longer even has to hide the fact that it is corrupt.

Unfortunately I have to agree. Your country is so corrupt it no longer even has to hide the fact that it is corrupt.
Are you really that butthurt over the demise of Roe V Wade in America?

Yep, just like tons on men.
No, the problem is that men in america think their freedom comes from owning a gun. Women have a choice. They can do the same as men and pick up a gun if they want to be free. Or they can get political and dominate both houses. Which would be preferable.

No, the problem is that men in america think their freedom comes from owning a gun. Women have a choice. They can do the same as men and pick up a gun if they want to be free. Or they can get political and dominate both houses. Which would be preferable.

Ok. Goodbye 👋

Back
Top Bottom