• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long till there is an american woman as president?

Not at all. I see this as an economic boon as the wealthy of america will be looking for suitable places for their abortions.
So you are thinking maybe they will hop in a plane and fly to New Zealand, when they merely need to head for a blue state to get an abortion?

True, but the pedo man really needs to be impeached for his acts.
I am betting that Dementia Joey, will be impeached, however conviction in the Senate is something else. If Joey leaves office before January 2025, it will either be health related or by way of the 25th amendment.

So you are thinking maybe they will hop in a plane and fly to New Zealand, when they merely need to head for a blue state to get an abortion?
No I am thinking they will hop a plane to go skiing in new zealand. Much more easier to keep up a pretense than have to explain why the mistresses of those in power need to keep visiting blue states.

No I am thinking they will hop a plane to go skiing in new zealand. Much more easier to keep up a pretense than have to explain why the mistresses of those in power need to keep visiting blue states.
I would love to vist New Zealand some day, however abortion politics would have nothing to do withit.

I am betting that Dementia Joey, will be impeached, however conviction in the Senate is something else. If Joey leaves office before January 2025, it will either be health related or by way of the 25th amendment.
Dementia Joey?

Watch this. You are being manipulated.

I would love to vist New Zealand some day, however abortion politics would have nothing to do withit.
Good for you. I would like to go to america some time.
If it happens at all it will be like cocaine; i:e: god's way of telling you you have to much money.

You first have to get through a tough question, What is a women?
Good point. I expect all future candidates for the presidency will need to identify as women if they are to have a chance of being elected.

Hillary lost because she was a shitty candidate that wasn't well-liked, and in the case of white women who were polled, they actually said they weren't wooed by her inordinate focus on feminism (and race) and considering Hillary literally campaigned as a female presidential candidate and as a feminist, yet Trump only suffered less than 2% drop in votes compared to McCain, it really is just her campaigning poorly. You can see her lack of self-evaluation and ability to take responsibility in full view with how she blamed her loss on the glass ceiling despite being supported by the vast majority of corporate powers in America and having won the popular vote yet lost by a landslide in the electoral college (e.g. the one that's entirely decided by her being proactive in campaigning smartly with a balance in swing states).

Hillary lost because she was a moron and neither campaigned properly nor took her opposition seriously. Not because of some privileged white woman and man disgust toward another white person.

I showed you figures but you don't care about figures. Only "Hillary bad."

I showed you figures but you don't care about figures. Only "Hillary bad."
My ass you posted figures, you just said "white women didn't like her because privilege" and said since she didn't appeal to whites (Republicans consistently get the plurality of the white and especially white male vote). I even posted a figure myself where Trump only suffered 1-2% less votes compared to McCain from white females even though Hillary campaigned as a feminist and Trump was the antithesis of this. She wasn't likable plain and simple, and only someone as dumb as her could've had the backing of all of corporate America and been projected to win by a landslide in 99% of sources only to massively lose the electoral college despite securing the popular vote due to sheer incompetence

My ass you posted figures, you just said "white women didn't like her because privilege" and said since she didn't appeal to whites (Republicans consistently get the plurality of the white and especially white male vote). I even posted a figure myself where Trump only suffered 1-2% less votes compared to McCain from white females even though Hillary campaigned as a feminist and Trump was the antithesis of this. She wasn't likable plain and simple, and only someone as dumb as her could've had the backing of all of corporate America and been projected to win by a landslide in 99% of sources only to massively lose the electoral college despite securing the popular vote due to sheer incompetence
I don't think any sources had her projected to win by a landslide.

Did you make that up?

No way Trumplicans would vote for a woman. To Trumplicans, a woman's job is to have babies and do laundry and dishes.
If you'd said "participate in the potential making of babies" as well, I'd have agreed with you 100%.

I don't think any sources had her projected to win by a landslide.

Did you make that up?
What you have to realize is what the (American) definitions of "landslide win" and "landslide loss" are:

[1] "Landslide Win" - term used to describe a victory by "Our Guys" regardless of what the actual vote margin was;​
[2] "Landslide Loss" - term used to describe a loss by "Their Guys" regardless of what the actual vote margin was.​

And then, of course, you have to also consider the (American) definitions of:

[3] "Free, fair, open, and honest election" - term used to describe an election in which "Our Guys" won regardless of the actual conduct of the election process​
[4] "Stolen election" - term used to describe an election in which "Their Guys" won regardless of the actual conduct of the election process.​

Does that make it clearer now?

The bullshit is heading your way. It just crossed the Atlantic.
They have one form which they use for both males and females.

They keep the form as simple as possible.

Take question #8 "Have you been in contact with anyone with an infectious disease in the past 4 weeks?" as an example. How could anyone know whether or not they had NOT been in contact with someone with an infectious disease? What if that contact was by telephone? How do you know if the disease was actually infectious? How do you know if the person actually had the disease? Isn't it totally impossible to answer that question given that the only options were "Yes" and "No"?

Mr. Sinclair was just being a seann amadan (old fool).

The first female president will probably come from the right. The liberal women politicians are too bat shit crazy with those crazy liberal eyes to pull in independent voters.

60% of women are pro abortion, 57% of women voted democrat in 2020. I don't see much of a gap

Yes. American women are joining other religiously conservative women around the world to passionately fight for their subservient and oppressed position in society as second class citizens- because, after all, everyone knows God made it that way. Anything else is liberals' shameless violation of God's natural law.

Iranian women fighting hard to be oppressed( now here are some God-fearing women who know their place in the natural order of God):

1656364294622.png

Could the abortion issues be the hammer that breaks that glass ceiling?
Women can do as men choose and grab a gun or they can become political and start dominating the government seats.
Okay, so how long would this take, and how many new female representatives would have to win elections for it to transpire?

Not to mention that guns are effeminate and egalitarian anyway. "Masculine" weapons would be swords, axes, maces - weapons which actually require physical strength to use. Guns can be more or less used equally well by a man or a woman.

Yes. American women are joining other religiously conservative women around the world to passionately fight for their subservient and oppressed position in society as second class citizens- because, after all, everyone knows God made it that way. Anything else is liberals' shameless violation of God's natural law.

Iranian women fighting hard to be oppressed( now here are some God-fearing women who know their place in the natural order of God):

View attachment 67398904
Not honestly sure what nonsense you're blathering about, but you sound pretty paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom