• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long till there is an american woman as president?

soylentgreen

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Could the abortion issues be the hammer that breaks that glass ceiling?
Women can do as men choose and grab a gun or they can become political and start dominating the government seats.

I think the only limitation at this point is the right candidate. I don't think abortion will be the deciding factor.

lol the seething and coping is absolutely amazing. Your tears are my daily fuel and energy. Keep it up

Women can do as men choose and grab a gun or they can become political and start dominating the government seats.

60% of women are pro abortion, 57% of women voted democrat in 2020. I don't see much of a gap

Many people expect that a woman in 2024 will be the 47th President.

No need to name her.

Hillary came closest...twice...but I don't think the abortion issue would have helped her either time. So no, I don't this it'll help any other female candidate. Whoever that candidate might be, she'll need much more to get the job.

But...to answer your thread title question, I think it could be as soon as 2028. Just don't count on her being a Democrat.

I predict that in early 2023 the 25th Amendment will used to remove Joe Biden from office due sadly to his obvious advances in cognitive ability, probably resulting from Alzheimer's or dementia. The move will likely not happen before the upcoming mid term elections in November due to the obvious political fallout for Biden's party in that event.

Kamalla Harris does not poll very well, but the situation may become one where Biden needs to be moved aside, and when that happens Harris will become the first female president as well as the first female Black president. And then in 2024 she will NOT be the party nominee.

Considering the fact that most Americans are still dwelling in the 1950's morally there won't be a woman or gay president for quite some time. America is just not that enlightened yet.

Better happen soon. The way the right is drawing things up woman will all be back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

Considering the fact that most Americans are still dwelling in the 1950's morally there won't be a woman or gay president for quite some time. America is just not that enlightened yet.
So, to be clear, you won't be disappointed then when a conservative Republican woman or conservative Republican gay man (or woman) is elected president?

Is "enlightened" only possible when there is somebody from the left/progressive in power?

So, to be clear, you won't be disappointed then when a conservative Republican woman or conservative Republican gay man (or woman) is elected president?

Is "enlightened" only possible when there is somebody from the left/progressive in power?
Neither will happen in the near future. The Republicans are too bigoted to nominate either of those for the time being.

Many people expect that a woman in 2024 will be the 47th President.

No need to name her.
Does it matter? The UK has has two women Prime Ministers, one superb and one dreadful.

I'd like to see a woman as president as long as she is competent to do the job.

Well, Kamala as VP sure hasn't helped that to come to pass.

I t
I think that men and the religious are saying to women, go back to your kitchen.

Neither will happen in the near future. The Republicans are too bigoted to nominate either of those for the time being.
Odds on favorite in my opinion for 2024 could be DeSantis. That being said, I would not be surprised if Haley and Scott don't end up as the two running mates for the Republicans.

I predict that in early 2023 the 25th Amendment will used to remove Joe Biden from office due sadly to his obvious advances in cognitive ability, probably resulting from Alzheimer's or dementia. The move will likely not happen before the upcoming mid term elections in November due to the obvious political fallout for Biden's party in that event.

Kamalla Harris does not poll very well, but the situation may become one where Biden needs to be moved aside, and when that happens Harris will become the first female president as well as the first female Black president. And then in 2024 she will NOT be the party nominee.

More likely Biden resigns. Kamala Harris obviously would become the President. Then in 2024 she WOULD be the party nominee, because dumping an incumbent never happens.

Why are we worried about gender?

Seems we have a lot of problems with it, in the MSM anyway.

What does it matter?

Virtue signaling?

Best for the job means exactly what it means.

What does it matter?

Virtue signaling?

"Virtue signalling" is better than "vice signalling".

And "best for the job" is surely a joke, considering the Presidents of the last two decades.

"Virtue signalling" is better than "vice signalling".

And "best for the job" is surely a joke, considering the Presidents of the last two decades.

Say what now?

Wow.

I’m speechless, so is Biden.

[1] The Founding Fathers never had any Original Intent that a woman be the President of the United States of America.

[2] The historical precedent is that the President of the United States of America be a man.

[3] The Constitution of the United States of America (as amended contrary to the Original Intent of the Founding Fathers) does not specify that women have the "right" to hold political office even though they have been granted the "right to vote".

Based on the three points above, the obvious legal conclusion, in light of the latest ruling of the Supreme Court of the United States of America is that a woman is not eligible to hold the office of President of the United States of America AND that the individual states have the power to determine whether or not women have the legal ability to hold public office.

[The above legal opinion, has been provided by the law firm of Wieselwort, du Plicité, Poco-Escrupuloso, Flerd, and Corrotto LLP, was paid for and has been officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “"TheFirst Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]

Say what now?

Wow.

I’m speechless, so is Biden.

Biden has the excuse that he's old. What's your excuse?

It's up to the women of this country. I'm disappointed by how little enthusiasm they've shown regarding the lack of representation by women in the Oval Office. There are more women than men so...

What does it matter?

Virtue signaling?

Yeah, why are we worried about gender? It's just a coincidence that every single president has been a man. Nothing to see here. lol

Back
Top Bottom