• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long have you been with Current Partner?

I miss you Inferno!

I've been married 15 years and it just gets better and better. I stay with my wife because I love her and, even in hard times, choose to love her. She's amazing. She grounds me and makes me a better man. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's sexy as hell ;).

Here we are:

n533607962_1439145_6256.jpg

I've been with my woman for 5 years... (6 this january 1st).

not married, but looking at that idea. :p

She makes me, me... even though she's bat**** insane. :)

Jus over a year. He's lovely, and I'm not sure I deserve him, but I'm glad he's mine anyway. ;)

my wife and i have been together for 9 yeas now. they have not all been easy years. my time was split up when i was doing new work. i was here there and everywhere accept home. when we were together during those years it was a celebration and time of joy. during the years we have moved and moved and moved. we now find ourselves in a new home a new country for the 7th time and we have two adopted children and one of our own on the way.

my partner has always been great. if anyone has put weights on the relationship it has been me. we have survived over all of that. i now sit at home as does she. we have great talks and during wonderful days.

life is a big thumbs up.

my wife and i have been together for 9 yeas now. they have not all been easy years. my time was split up when i was doing new work. i was here there and everywhere accept home. when we were together during those years it was a celebration and time of joy. during the years we have moved and moved and moved. we now find ourselves in a new home a new country for the 7th time and we have two adopted children and one of our own on the way.

my partner has always been great. if anyone has put weights on the relationship it has been me. we have survived over all of that. i now sit at home as does she. we have great talks and during wonderful days.

life is a big thumbs up.
since i was 16.......together for 34 years, married for 31.

I look at some of these threads now and then to reminisce. I like this one because it's filled with life and joy. When I first posted on this thread it was eight years then nine now we are at eleven years together. Time moves on.

Woah there....necro'ing an Inferno thread is bad juju.

How long have you been with your current partner?

Off and on over the past 25 years since we were teenagers. We met when we were teenagers then she movedto the west coast and I moved to the east coast.

Why do you stay together?
I can only speak for myself. But because I love her

I am lesbian I have been with my wife for 37 years.
We stay together because we love each other. We have respect for each other and we share the same set of values. It doesn't hurt that we have great sex besides. But that is not the whole relationship. We have so much more than that.

The questions are these: How long have you been with your current partner?
Why do you stay together?

I love her and that is why.

And BTW I don't care if you are a lesbian. It is what it is and I fully support you.

Off and on over the past 25 years since we were teenagers. We met when we were teenagers then she movedto the west coast and I moved to the east coast.

I can only speak for myself. But because I love her

I love her and that is why.

And BTW I don't care if you are a lesbian. It is what it is and I fully support you.

Twenty-five years is cool.

Back
Top Bottom