• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Long does it take Sen. Leader Mitch McConnell to change a light bulb?

I'm not understanding how this is a response to my post.
Oh you must be one of those that don't do much research.
Some time ago the Republican Gov of Wisconsin had a dust up with teachers.
Seems he didn't want teachers to have any bargaining postion.
I'll let you look that up.
I would look it up for you .
However it seems when I post a link some posters say the link is a lie or wrong .

Well , if you want politicians . However, the last politician to cut Education, Trump.
Well that's straight up disinformation. Budget cuts have to passed by Congress and signed by the President. He cant do it by himself. Who fed you that pack of lies?

Oh you must be one of those that don't do much research.
Some time ago the Republican Gov of Wisconsin had a dust up with teachers.
Seems he didn't want teachers to have any bargaining postion.
I'll let you look that up.
I would look it up for you .
However it seems when I post a link some posters say the link is a lie or wrong .
Again, though, how is this a response? I didn't make any claims about R pols vs. teachers.

Well that's straight up disinformation. Budget cuts have to passed by Congress and signed by the President. He cant do it by himself. Who fed you that pack of lies?
I'm the president my responsibility" President Donald Trump
Of course he also said "not my fault""

Again, though, how is this a response? I didn't make any claims about R pols vs. teachers.
You brought up teachers and why the support D's not I.

I'm the president my responsibility" President Donald Trump
Of course he also said "not my fault""
Its not solely his fault, if you are going to push blame do it correctly and hold all parties responsible not just the one that is politically convenient for you.

Its not solely his fault, if you are going to push blame do it correctly and hold all parties responsible not just the one that is politically convenient for you.
Perhaps I am supposed to hold both parties responsible.
However this stimulus package came out , passed by the Democrats in September.
McConnell didn't get to it until late October.
And then after he helped get Barrette into the supreme court, he closed down the Senate until after November.
So if a new administration is voted in will he have to start over ?
Personally I think he's stalling I think he doesn't want this stimulus package to pass to help the American people.
Question is WHY?
To save American taxpayer money, didn't bother him when big corporations got their big stimulus package plus tax cuts , plus subsidies.

Perhaps I am supposed to hold both parties responsible.
However this stimulus package came out , passed by the Democrats in September.
McConnell didn't get to it until late October.
And then after he helped get Barrette into the supreme court, he closed down the Senate until after November.
So if a new administration is voted in will he have to start over ?
Personally I think he's stalling I think he doesn't want this stimulus package to pass to help the American people.
Question is WHY?
To save American taxpayer money, didn't bother him when big corporations got their big stimulus package plus tax cuts , plus subsidies.

The democrat package was full of fluff partisan stuff for democrats like voting issues, police defunding and other automatic deal breakers for the Senate. McConnell shouldn't ever take that bill to the Senate, its a crap bill. If Pelosi really cared she would work on a clean bill or do markups on the already passed smaller bill by the Senate and meet somewhere in the middle.

Its an election year and neither side wants to give the other a win----the people be damned.

Answer don't know if a light bulb blows instead of replacing it with a better one , he will stumble around in the dark looking for a cheaper one .

That is in fact what he has done with the second Stimulus package, While many American people are in dire straights , McConnell is still playing politics.
Watch your back Sen. Leader , you just might lose that title very soon , The American people that are waiting for that stimulus package that you continue to block ., Well many of them VOTE check the polls lately have ya?,
Stupid question, as Mitch Mc, is about to lose his hands, part of his nose and GOD knows what else.

The democrat package was full of fluff partisan stuff for democrats like voting issues, police defunding and other automatic deal breakers for the Senate. McConnell shouldn't ever take that bill to the Senate, its a crap bill. If Pelosi really cared she would work on a clean bill or do markups on the already passed smaller bill by the Senate and meet somewhere in the middle.

Its an election year and neither side wants to give the other a win----the people be damned.
So you've read this bill , or are you just taking McConnell's word for it.
He's come up short on the truth before.
If he lived in any state but Kentucky his political career would have been cut short long ago.

No doubt about why they support Ds -- Ds give them what they want and Rs do not
So Teachers don't need better pay, bargaining rights ?
Rich taxpayers get 5 times that ,
What has the rich done for America?
More better paying jobs. lol
Cheaper prices . lol

Stupid question, as Mitch Mc, is about to lose his hands, part of his nose and GOD knows what else.
Sorry , but I'm a bit skeptical about polls , if that's what you're referring to.

Answer don't know if a light bulb blows instead of replacing it with a better one , he will stumble around in the dark looking for a cheaper one .

That is in fact what he has done with the second Stimulus package, While many American people are in dire straights , McConnell is still playing politics.
Watch your back Sen. Leader , you just might lose that title very soon , The American people that are waiting for that stimulus package that you continue to block ., Well many of them VOTE check the polls lately have ya?,
I'm voting Amy. Moscow Mitch gotta go. However, he is up like Trump in the KY polls. Looks like it is up to you to get him out of the maj. leader seat.

Mitch is dying. He has gangrene or massive bruising, due to blood thinners.
If he is that sick , he should step down from Senate leader ..
If he doesn't want , too bad all it takes is 4 doctors to dismiss him on medical terms. to force him to step down for the good of the American people.

So you've read this bill , or are you just taking McConnell's word for it.
He's come up short on the truth before.
If he lived in any state but Kentucky his political career would have been cut short long ago.
When it was first passed back in September there was a thread or two about it. Usual drive by potshots but some people actually talked about the contents of the bill and why it was a deal breaker for Republicans.

When it was first passed back in September there was a thread or two about it. Usual drive by potshots but some people actually talked about the contents of the bill and why it was a deal breaker for Republicans.
Republicans had the chance take that bill to committee, amend it, pass their own version then send it back to the house. The ball would have been in pelosis court then. But instead, senate republicans decided to do exactly nothing to help the American people, and it will cost them the senate because of it.

Republicans had the chance take that bill to committee, amend it, pass their own version then send it back to the house. The ball would have been in pelosis court then. But instead, senate republicans decided to do exactly nothing to help the American people, and it will cost them the senate because of it.

The absolute same is true of the Democrats. So....But instead, House Democrats decided to do exactly nothing to help the American people.

The absolute same is true of the Democrats. So....But instead, House Democrats decided to do exactly nothing to help the American people.
this is demonstrably and objectively false. The house passed 2 relief bills.

this is demonstrably and objectively false. The house passed 2 relief bills.
Both of which were laden with pet political projects for the Democrats which were deal breakers for the Republicans, which Pelosi and the House leadership knew.

Adding to which the Republicans in the Senate passed a bill.

W
Why is that?
Perhaps too much money for average Americans.
Funny I don't recall anybody saying anything about the contents of a stimulus package for the rich corporations.

The last I looked this was passed and sent to the Senate.

Both of which were laden with pet political projects for the Democrats which were deal breakers for the Republicans, which Pelosi and the House leadership knew.

Adding to which the Republicans in the Senate passed a bill.
Thats the Right wing way you don't want to pass a bill to help average Americans bitch about the contents .
Nobody from the right bitched about the rich stimulus package.
It was submited and passed no problem..

Back
Top Bottom