• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Long does it take Sen. Leader Mitch McConnell to change a light bulb?

Answer don't know if a light bulb blows instead of replacing it with a better one , he will stumble around in the dark looking for a cheaper one .

That is in fact what he has done with the second Stimulus package, While many American people are in dire straights , McConnell is still playing politics.
Watch your back Sen. Leader , you just might lose that title very soon , The American people that are waiting for that stimulus package that you continue to block ., Well many of them VOTE check the polls lately have ya?,

Just an update and reminder. Pelosi was the one playing politics, blocking stimulus. McConnell didnt lose his title yet. On the contrary, Pelosi is closer to losing hers.

Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said that “there was some exuberance involved because an election was coming, and they were both bidding one another and trying to find some common ground. They didn’t reach that point. But to return to those pre-election days and sentiments, political sentiments is very difficult.”

“This has simplicity,” Pelosi said, explaining why the House and Senate did not agree on a coronavirus relief bill earlier but may do so now. “It’s what we had in our bill, but that’s OK now because we have a new president.”

Just an update and reminder. Pelosi was the one playing politics, blocking stimulus. McConnell didnt lose his title yet. On the contrary, Pelosi is closer to losing hers.
I have no idea why this needs to be continuously pointed out to you guys. Pelosi and the dems passed not 1, but 2 stimulus relief bills. Both bills are sitting on mcconnels desk waiting for a senate vote. Pelosi and the house did their job. Mcconnel and republican senators are intentionally hurting americans and not doing theirs. They have had MONTHS to pass their own version and send back to the house, but they have not even taken either bill to committee.

I have no idea why this needs to be continuously pointed out to you guys. Pelosi and the dems passed not 1, but 2 stimulus relief bills. Both bills are sitting on mcconnels desk waiting for a senate vote. Pelosi and the house did their job. Mcconnel and republican senators are intentionally hurting americans and not doing theirs. They have had MONTHS to pass their own version and send back to the house, but they have not even taken either bill to committee.
And I suspect McConnell played dead in tacit agreement with Pelosi. Neither wanted a pre-election agreement that might help Trump.

And I suspect McConnell played dead in tacit agreement with Pelosi. Neither wanted a pre-election agreement that might help Trump.
What do you base your claim on that McConnell did not want to help the orange asshole win reelection?

Maybe. But we now have proof Pelosi didnt. Not like anyone didnt know she was a hypocrite who didnt actually care about people, but its nice to have evidence.

What do you base your claim on that McConnell did not want to help the orange asshole win reelection?
I definitely think the Turtle hope Trump would win, but wasn't too bothered with him losing. He can deadlock the Senate, because he'll either have a slight majority or a slight minority (depending on Georgia) which tends to be enough.

Back
Top Bottom