• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Long COVID Exhausts the Body

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is interesting. Take note...

"Studies estimate that perhaps 10% to 30% of people infected with the coronavirus may develop long-term symptoms. It’s unclear why some people develop long COVID and others don’t, but four factors appear to increase the risk: high levels of viral RNA early during an infection; the presence of certain autoantibodies; the reactivation of Epstein-Barr virus; and having Type 2 diabetes."

For reference only...

"Studies estimate that perhaps 10% to 30% of people infected with the coronavirus may develop long-term symptoms. It’s unclear why some people develop long COVID and others don’t, but four factors appear to increase the risk: high levels of viral RNA early during an infection; the presence of certain autoantibodies; the reactivation of Epstein-Barr virus; and having Type 2 diabetes."
Thanks for the info, which I find reassuring. I suspect that most people will catch COVID 19 eventually, myself included.

While I'm considered technically in the "high risk" category due to age and medial history, at least I know that I'm not diabetic, nor do I carry Epstein-Barr virus, so risks of long term symptoms are reduced.

Very similar to Long Flu and the Long common cold .
But with the Moronic variant less severe .

Hopefully this information wakes up some antimaskers who think that they can run around spreading covid with no worries just because they got vaccinated.

For reference only...

As a biology major, I found the video about the types of viruses very informative. I suspect the average anti-vaxxer wouldn't understand a word of it.

Are you paid to sound stupid?
It has still not percolated to you that I provide both the Facts and the humour .

You are just the straight man who gets water poured over him all the time .

Are there any examples of you ever making a post creating a view point or answering a post with anything but some absurd ad hominem comment ?

P.S. If Moronic is the Covid variant of the moment , how can you have Long Moronic when it is less severe than the common cold ?
DYOR and think before you scribble --- one of our Queen's better known pieces of advice .

It has still not percolated to you that I provide both the Facts and the humour .

Are there any examples of you ever making a post creating a view point or answering a post with anything but some absurd ad hominem comment ?

P.S. If Moronic is the Covid variant of the moment , how can you have Long Moronic when it is less severe than the common cold ?
DYOR and think before you scribble --- one of our Queen's better known pieces of advice .
'Facts' are something you have only a tenuous relationship with; 'bullshit' is clearly a very close acquaintance of yours.

Mindless prattle noted.

Tweet Neil...

Back
Top Bottom