• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Joe Biden Falling On The Stairs Exposes The Truth About Gun Control

Artymoon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"Gun control has nothing to do with saving lives, but has everything to do with controlling your life."

Interesting and entertaining take from Colion Noir which I agree with.

Gun control exists to significantly reduce shootings, and mass shootings in particular.

I don't see the connection.

Guns aren't banned in Chicago - ask about somewhere where guns are actually banned (or at least most guns banned).

I didn't say they were banned, but the thugs doing the shooting could care less about your useless every day nonsense on gun control.

I didn't say they were banned, but the thugs doing the shooting could care less about your useless every day nonsense on gun control.

Then what's the connection ?

The point of banning guns is to reduce shootings (and mass shootings in particular)
Shootings occur quite regularly (sadly) in Chicago
But what has that got to do with the success (or not) of gun bans - when guns haven't been banned there.

Do try to think before you post.

Then what's the connection ?

The point of banning guns is to reduce shootings (and mass shootings in particular)
Shootings occur quite regularly (sadly) in Chicago
But what has that got to do with the success (or not) of gun bans - when guns haven't been banned there.

Do try to think before you post.

The stupidity in your posts being what they are.

The stupidity in your posts being what they are.

Translation:

You made a nonsensical post and are embarrassed now you've been called out and are completely unable to justify it.

So you resort to slander as most losers of debate do.

Biden stumbled on the slippery boarding slope to totalitarian government.

Good gawd what a stoopid video.

If guns are your life, then gun control controls your life ... very ineffectively.

"Gun control has nothing to do with saving lives, but has everything to do with controlling your life."

Interesting and entertaining take from Colion Noir which I agree with.

I feel like this is only persuasive on a very surface level. For example, flip it around and quantify the benefit of the existence of stairs on an annual basis compared to the benefit of the existence of AR-15 sales to the general public. The benefit to the public of stairs far outweighs the risks of stairs. The risk to the public of AR-15 completely dwarfs the utterly unnecessary and IMO rather perverse recreational benefits of private individuals owning AR-15s.

Enforce existing gun laws stair control first.

Did you hear about the random mass stair slaughter? It escalated quickly.

Like your joke is.

What a come back !

You didn't think it funny, oh well, doesn't exactly break my heart, Mr Expert on Political-Economic systems.

Found out what communism is yet ?
Or do you just prefer to keep it hidden as the bogey-Man to keep you awake at night ?

What a come back !

You didn't think it funny, oh well, doesn't exactly break my heart, Mr Expert on Political-Economic systems.

Found out what communism is yet ?
Or do you just prefer to keep it hidden as the bogey-Man to keep you awake at night ?
Filthy communist.

Back
Top Bottom