• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Israel Is Inciting Palestinian Violence

You do know the west bank was occupied by Jordan from 1948-1967 and was never "Palestinian land". Right?

Spoils of war go to the victors. Israel was very generous to return the land they did.

Palestinians were given Gaza. A bit of paradise. They turned it in to a launch pad for mortars and rockets.

Then whine when Israel responds to these acts of war.

I have no pity for them. Israel I think is very soft in their responses.

It works both ways.

If Palestine would police and control their own people, Israel would have no need to continue current practices of defense.

If the Palestinians would control themselves Hamas will took over the West Bank just like it did in Gaza.

I have no pity for them. Israel I think is very soft in their responses.

I do. It isn't the kids' fault and generation after generation are being brainwashed into continuing to fight the Jews instead of their leadership making the decision to turn towards the future and work towards any sort of positive national aspirations.

Doesn't change what Israel needs to do to protect its population and sovereignty, but it's still sad.

View attachment 67203093

Gazza? No wonder he went off the rails.

(I'll get my coat).
Get a thick one, I have a mean whip.:2razz:

But yeah, saw that, was on the edit button and the door bell rang, leading to a lengthy exchange. By the time I remembered there was something I needed to finish, the time window was gone.

So Gazza will now be once Egyptian-ruled for ever more.

Would drive anybody off the rails.:mrgreen:

P.S. no more digressing or we'll both need a thick coat.

Back
Top Bottom