• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How is Hillary Clinton Involved in the Suez Canal Blockage?

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The Suez Canal was closed twice. Once when Israel/UK/France attacked Egypt in 1956, & a 2nd time when Israel attacked Egypt and neighbors in 1967. Evergreen was HRC’s code name. Evergreen is also the name of a Taiwanese shipping company that’s linked to human trafficking.
ExMrzhAVEAMUc53.jpg
Cargo ships stranded in Suez Canal halts shipping between Europe and Asia. (Even if others say it's not true, https://meaww.com/suez-canal-stuck-ship-evergreen-traffic-children-hillary-clinton-qanon-false-theory…) Clintons, Laura Silsby, Haiti, Amber Alerts & Human Trafficking
NidYBfXP.jpg

"Evergreen" was hillary clintons code name during the 90's...interesting how often these shipping containers get caught up in weirdness...human trafficking allegations in which trucks mysteriously pass inspections without being inspected and apparently traffic jams too.
Exf1-m1UYAQMwQl.jpg

The Suez Canal was closed twice. Once when Israel/UK/France attacked Egypt in 1956, & a 2nd time when Israel attacked Egypt and neighbors in 1967. Evergreen was HRC’s code name. Evergreen is also the name of a Taiwanese shipping company that’s linked to human trafficking.
View attachment 67325528
Cargo ships stranded in Suez Canal halts shipping between Europe and Asia. (Even if others say it's not true, https://meaww.com/suez-canal-stuck-ship-evergreen-traffic-children-hillary-clinton-qanon-false-theory…) Clintons, Laura Silsby, Haiti, Amber Alerts & Human Trafficking
View attachment 67325529

"Evergreen" was hillary clintons code name during the 90's...interesting how often these shipping containers get caught up in weirdness...human trafficking allegations in which trucks mysteriously pass inspections without being inspected and apparently traffic jams too.
View attachment 67325530

Sheesh, such a juicy story and no one partaking??

Sheesh, such a juicy story and no one partaking?

There is no story here. You are just saying Hillary Clinton used to be called Evergreen as a code name at least 22 years ago.

She never had anything to do with the cargo ship that is stuck in the Suez Canal.

There is no story here. You are just saying Hillary Clinton used to be called Evergreen as a code name at least 22 years ago.

She never had anything to do with the cargo ship that is stuck in the Suez Canal.
psst, I KNOW THAT! ;)

If there was ever(green) a thread that needed flushing....

How is Hillary Clinton Involved in the Suez Canal Blockage?

She's not that talk only comes from QANON nutters and other conspiracytards similar to the ones that claim the election was stolen. LMAO

I'm certain that the dots connect. Too many coincidences. But you're forgetting Tony Evers! After all, the ship was likely named after him, and he did endorse Hillary for president. My bet is the ship was carrying vaccines destined for Wisconsin and he was trying to sway the Wisconsin Supreme Court by manipulating the vaccine supply to keep his mask mandate in place. Didn't work! In all likelihood, they're conspiring to drive up the cost of 😷 because they have significant investments in "big PPE". Did the ship originate in China? They're in on it too. China now controls the Panama canal, and they're trying to control Suez, too, with Hillary's help. This was a classic "nice canal you got there. Be a shame if something happened to it" ploy. It's the Chinese- surgical mask - bulk carrier cabal in action!

I thought this thread might appeal to them ;)

anything appeals to those morons they are among the most idiotic in the country

flat earthers, QanonTards, birthers, truthers that think bush planned 9/11, stop the steal nutters, holocaust deniers etc

I heard from somewhere that Evergreen is owned by the Clinton Foundation and that it's packed full of babies that Hillary is planning to sell. Hey it must be true!

I'm certain that the dots connect. Too many coincidences. But you're forgetting Tony Evers! After all, the ship was likely named after him, and he did endorse Hillary for president. My bet is the ship was carrying vaccines destined for Wisconsin and he was trying to sway the Wisconsin Supreme Court by manipulating the vaccine supply to keep his mask mandate in place. Didn't work! In all likelihood, they're conspiring to drive up the cost of 😷 because they have significant investments in "big PPE". Did the ship originate in China? They're in on it too. China now controls the Panama canal, and they're trying to control Suez, too, with Hillary's help. This was a classic "nice canal you got there. Be a shame if something happened to it" ploy. It's the Chinese- surgical mask - bulk carrier cabal in action!
I made a joke about this, then I saw this headline: QAnon Claims Stuck Suez Canal Ship Used by Hillary Clinton to Traffic Children

I thought it was an April Fool's joke until I saw the date and then followed the trail to a half-dozen debunking articles. Qfolk will believe anything.

anything appeals to those morons they are among the most idiotic in the country

flat earthers, QanonTards, birthers, truthers that think bush planned 9/11, stop the steal nutters, holocaust deniers etc
And to think we used to call people in the Middle East backward because of the prevalence of conspiracy theories there.🥵

View attachment 67325528
View attachment 67325529

View attachment 67325530

Evergreen was also a hit song by noted liberal Barbara Streisand. And evergreens are dying in liberal California because, as Trump pointed out, we refuse to rake.

I heard from somewhere that Evergreen is owned by the Clinton Foundation and that it's packed full of babies that Hillary is planning to sell. Hey it must be true!
I thought she was eating the babies????

I thought she was eating the babies????

She's selling them to Soros who is gifting them back to her to eat. That way she gets to eat babies and pocket some cash. The details are on the Hunter laptop.

Back
Top Bottom