• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How invalid is it to compare BLM to a communist movement? Or terrorist group? More down.

You asked if there were a real organization I proved they are. QED

seems nefarious, doesn't it?

Honest, I don't get it. This group is not like the white "militias." All they want is social justice and don't flood the internet with hate and plan violence.

Is it just because they are pro black?

Honest, I don't get it. This group is not like the white "militias." All they want is social justice and don't flood the internet with hate and plan violence.

My biggest problem like many have said in the past few years, Is BLM was a marketing disaster and a further class war fare propaganda tool from the start. OWS was bad but they included most every poor and middle class person. If BLM said ALM (all lives matter) instead then they wouldn't of had the opposition that they have had.

To me BLM always sounds racist as hell.

You need to dig a little deeper. The were deeply involved in the "mostly peaceful" protests during the summer of 2020.

My biggest problem like many have said in the past few years, Is BLM was a marketing disaster and a further class war fare propaganda tool from the start. OWS was bad but they included most every poor and middle class person. If BLM said ALM (all lives matter) instead then they wouldn't of had the opposition that they have had.

To me BLM always sounds racist as hell.

I can see that.
I agree.
Problem with BLM was Blue Lives Matter that was put to countier.
Police are supposed to serve the public.
In my town a blue line was pained down main Street and people thought it grand.

For the record I dont support Blacklm or Bluelm.

I can see that.
I agree.
Problem with BLM was Blue Lives Matter that was put to countier.
Police are supposed to serve the public.
In my town a blue line was pained down main Street and people thought it grand.

For the record I dont support Blacklm or Bluelm.
Exactly equally as dumb, just further the division and from my point of view making a mockery of what BLM was supposed to mean at first

COmparing the BLM movement to a communist movement or terrorist group is the definition of stupidy LMAO
See the girl in this picture from 1959? She was probably 16-18yo at the time.

Which means she's around 77yo today.

it's all about the math.

A (not quite) Brief History of Denialism: Part 2 – Meandering Streams

bacon lettuce and mater?........probably not communist

BLM IS a marxist movement...the three ladies who started it stated very clearly: "We are TRAINED MARXISTS".
Only trouble with that was the fact that 90% of the people who marched, didn't and still don't give two shits about their marxism.

This is what those marchers cared about fifty years ago:

BE001140.jpg
image-placeholder-title.jpg

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, it's what they STILL care about.
BLM is also a domestic terrorist organization as defined by 18 U.S. Code § 2331 (5):
(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;​
(B) appear to be intended —​
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;​
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or​
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and​
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States;​

Which makes BLM Marxist terrorists.

BLM is also a domestic terrorist organization as defined by 18 U.S. Code § 2331 (5):

Which makes BLM Marxist terrorists.
thanks for proving yourself 100% factually wrong as usual LMAO
nothing you posted makes BLM that in any way what so ever and any CLAIM otherwise is a batshit insane retarded one

wow I love when people make posts this moronic proving how dumb their claims are
quick making another stupid post we can all mock and laugh at
😂🍿

How invalid is it to compare BLM to a communist movement? Or terrorist group? More down.​

Not at all invalid. They state that they are marxists and so are communists. They engage in terrorist activities. They are bad news.

How invalid is it to compare BLM to a communist movement? Or terrorist group? More down.​

Not at all invalid. They state that they are marxists and so are communists. They engage in terrorist activities. They are bad news.
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.gif

Another perfect exampled of a triggered tinfoil hat batshit insane false narrative sheep post
GRRRRRRR BLM!!!!! LMAO

its funny they think this stuff fools anybody
nobody honest, educated and objective falls for this, only nutters and bigots believe or try to sell retarded claims like this, its halirious!
😂🍿

View attachment 67402091

Another perfect exampled of a triggered tinfoil hat batshit insane false narrative sheep post
GRRRRRRR BLM!!!!! LMAO

its funny they think this stuff fools anybody
nobody honest, educated and objective falls for this, only nutters and bigots believe or try to sell retarded claims like this, its halirious!
😂🍿
You win my rude post of the week award. Congratulations.

Kindly show me specific examples of BLM behaving as a terrorist group.
“Pigs in a blanket, fry ‘‘em like bacon. Pigs in a blanket, fry ‘‘em like bacon”.

Really? Are you sure? I remember them in St. Louis or somewhere. The Michael Brown shooting. BLM marching across a bridge shouting their slogans.

Did you read the article? I don't know why I bother to read what the racist right cites when they don't bother to read it themselves.

Did you read the article? I don't know why I bother to read what the racist right cites when they don't bother to read it themselves.
I did read it. BLM leader stands behind chant. Did you read it? And why are you calling me a racist because I post an article proving you wrong?

You win my rude post of the week award. Congratulations.
BWHAHAHAHA
Another failed dodge and deflection thread cause you cant back up the retarded false narrative claims you posted,AWESOME!!!
Let us know when you can, thanks!!!

Its hilarious when they think these types of posts fool anybody, oh yeah and SOCK POST ALERT!
😂🍿

BWHAHAHAHA
Another failed dodge and deflection thread cause you cant back up the retarded false narrative claims you posted,AWESOME!!!
Let us know when you can, thanks!!!

Its hilarious when they think these types of posts fool anybody, oh yeah and SOCK POST ALERT!
😂🍿
Sorry, I stopped responding to rude posts. You can respond to my posts, of course, but if you behave this way I won't post a reply. You will always have the last word. That's a winner for you right?

Sorry, I stopped responding to rude posts. You can respond to my posts, of course, but if you behave this way I won't post a reply. You will always have the last word. That's a winner for you right?
BOOOM!!! another failed dodge and deflection post because there is no factual support for the moronic claims you posted that got exposed LMAO
once again let us know when you can back up that nutter claims and make them true, thanks
😂🍿

I love the false attacks on BLM, it instantly lets you know where a person stands and who they are. Only tinfoil hat dishonest nutters say BLM riots and call the BLM movements terrorists LMAO Its hilarious!
Doing this is just as stupid as if somebody would call the 1/6 insurrection the republican or trump riots or that republicans or trump supporters are terrorists, its stupid, dishonest and makes no sense there either!

BLM threatens bigots and nutters because it was easily the biggest and greatest movement and show of solidarity in my lifetime and maybe ever. There were rallies and marches and protests in most major cities in the us and across the globe. It was one of the most beautiful and amazing things I've ever seen "the planet" basically do together and it triggers the bigots and nutters so much.,

here in the US in ALL 50 states had rallies and Black Lives Matter protests!! Who else?

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Britain
Bulgaria
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Kenya
Mexico
Netherlands
New Ireland
Nigeria
Norway
Philippines
Poland
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Taiwan
Thailand
Turkey
United Kingdom

have all had Black Lives Matter protests and those are just the ones I know of im sure theres more lol.

After that there were Teachers for BLM, Marines for BLM, White Coats for BLM (Doctors), LEO’S for BLM, FireFighters fo BLM, EMS for BLM along with Celebrities, Athletes, congress, Mayors, Governors, Police Chiefs, Sheriffs, Many Corporations, many Small businesses etc etc etc

yep all a bunch of terrorists! 😂🍿

Back
Top Bottom