• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How invalid is it to compare BLM to a communist movement? Or terrorist group? More down.

pessimist6

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Be sure you support your blm communist regime. Since Cambodia was overtaken by communist you support that similar life.

What exactly is communism and how is (I can’t be surprised) tied with negative connotation? mind you this was from a guy who’s a trump supporter. How correlated is blm to communism? (I like the idea but I don’t like any looting tied with it. The obstacles in front that cause it are awful too)

Be sure you support your blm communist regime. Since Cambodia was overtaken by communist you support that similar life.

What exactly is communism and how is (I can’t be surprised) tied with negative connotation? mind you this was from a guy who’s a trump supporter. How correlated is blm to communism? (I like the idea but I don’t like any looting tied with it. The obstacles in front that cause it are awful too)
COmparing the BLM movement to a communist movement or terrorist group is the definition of stupidy LMAO

it really doesnt get any dumber, to compare them is one of the fastest ways to identify yourself as a uneducated moron, nutter and or bigot

The BLM movement was one of the biggest movements of solidarity in my lifetime, it took place GLOBALLY and was amazing to see.

Oh, no!

BLM is not a communist or terrorist group.

It is just a good old American scam.

It plays on the myth that cops are just itching to kill certain young gentlemen.

The scam has been so successful in getting "donations" from corporations that BLM's founders have bought themselves nice mansions -- in "safe" areas, of course.

COmparing the BLM movement to a communist movement or terrorist group is the definition of stupidy LMAO

it really doesnt get any dumber, to compare them is one of the fastest ways to identify yourself as a uneducated moron, nutter and or bigot

The BLM movement was one of the biggest movements of solidarity in my lifetime, it took place GLOBALLY and was amazing to see.
What exactly is communism? I know there’s a reason for such connotation but I’m unsure

Kindly show me specific examples of BLM behaving as a terrorist group.
Ask the Asian trump guy not me hahahaha (I do want a simple term to what communism is though bc im not exactly sure)

Yep, it is. It's founders are rich communist, real estate speculators.
Got some names? Organizational char?
Incorporated name?
Street adress?

Or is it like the mysterious Globalists groups? Lol

Got some names? Organizational char?
Incorporated name?
Street adress?

Or is it like the mysterious Globalists groups? Lol

Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc

In 2013, Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi formed the Black Lives Matter Network.

BLM Headquarters Address: 2120 University Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704, USA.

Considering no company would support them if it was a communist movement this is moot.

News and politics not strong with you?

BWHAHAHAHAHA
thanks for proving how retarded false claims are that "BLM" is a terrorist group when in fact its not. . wow talk about owning yourself amd making your post look monumentally stupid LMAO
that was awesome, quick make another failed post!
😂🍿

BLM IS a marxist movement...the three ladies who started it stated very clearly: "We are TRAINED MARXISTS".
Only trouble with that was the fact that 90% of the people who marched, didn't and still don't give two shits about their marxism.

This is what those marchers cared about fifty years ago:

BE001140.jpg
image-placeholder-title.jpg

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, it's what they STILL care about.

How about "Black Lives Matter". That work?

Gee, social justice and selling dandelion tees.

Of course the do use a black back drop.

Serious question, have you ever met a black person in your life?
Ever had dinner at your home or their's with any?

Ever been to a black production or watched black programing?

You asked if there were a real organization I proved they are. QED

Can't speak for him but I've not only been, I've worked on a bunch of black productions, even a black "Christmas movie".

Back
Top Bottom