• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How intolerant is the Left becoming...

How intolerant is the Left becoming...

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
How intolerant is the Left becoming? We have Ellen being attacked... Kathy G with that Trump head... Whoopi G constantly shrieking about stuff... It seems that their tolerance is becoming more and more intolerant. They are tolerant until you disagree with them

How intolerant is the Left becoming? We have Ellen being attacked... Kathy G with that Trump head... Whoopi G constantly shrieking about stuff... It seems that their tolerance is becoming more and more intolerant. They are tolerant until you disagree with them

I'm intolerant of the good people in the Neo Nazi movement. I'm intolerant of people who defend Trump for facilitating the slaughter of the Kurds and settling ISIS fighters in the Kurdish enclave. I'm more intolerant of Trump every day. Based on my myself, I'd say very intolerant and proud of it!:mrgreen:

With everything Trump is destroying, you're worried about "the Left"?

:2rofll:

I'm intolerant of the good people in the Neo Nazi movement. I'm intolerant of people who defend Trump for facilitating the slaughter of the Kurds and settling ISIS fighters in the Kurdish enclave. I'm more intolerant of Trump every day. Based on my myself, I'd say very intolerant and proud of it!:mrgreen:

I will tolerate your intolerance...

With everything Trump is destroying, you're worried about "the Left"?

:2rofll:

There are hundreds of anti-Trump threads... this is not one of them. Post about this topic.

Were you going to mention Compton again like in joko's thread?

toilet-expert-mode-pics.jpg

We liberals have our fringe elements that do indeed freak out over everything. That I will not dispute.

I think part of it is cyclical, whichever group doesn't have the Whitehouse tends to go a little nuts. Part of it is that popular culture is swinging our way so the vocal fringe is also feeling a bit more empowered than usual. Both things will change and quiet down, and then get loud again, and then get more quiet, etc.

The right was soooooooo tolerant of Greta

Why can't we tolerate Kathy G's opinion about Trump's head? Are you intolerant or something?

Why can't we tolerate Kathy G's opinion about Trump's head? Are you intolerant or something?

I tolerate her intolerance... what I wonder is why she is intolerant of Trump's intolerance. But she is on the Left and I am not.

I'm intolerant of democrats who crap on God, Jews and Christians and send love and money to Muslim mass murderers around the world.

You can't come up with a counter argument! :lol:
if there was an argument, I could...but there is none....

the idea that "Whoopi said something" serves as a premise...could only be viewed as such by folks like yourself.

The moral of the story is that unless the left accepts and embraces the right-wing, they are intolerant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom