• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How in the world could Attorney General Eric Holder prosecute ...

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
GRETA: How in the World Could Holder's DOJ Prosecute Zimmerman for a Civil Rights Case When His Own Investigators, the FBI Found No Evidence He Was a Racist? - Fox Nation

Jul 14, 2013 · How in the world could Attorney General Eric Holder prosecute Zimmerman when his investigators, the FBI, found “no evidence Zimmerman was a racist ...

Didn't the FBI conduct an depth investigation of the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman incident? They didn't find anything. I guess Holder didn't get the memo.

GRETA: How in the World Could Holder's DOJ Prosecute Zimmerman for a Civil Rights Case When His Own Investigators, the FBI Found No Evidence He Was a Racist? - Fox Nation

Jul 14, 2013 · How in the world could Attorney General Eric Holder prosecute Zimmerman when his investigators, the FBI, found “no evidence Zimmerman was a racist ...

Didn't the FBI conduct an depth investigation of the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman incident? They didn't find anything. I guess Holder didn't get the memo.

Holder doesn't get a lot of memos apparently, even ones he has signed personally.....

Special federal laws make it so any evidence against GZ the FBI found could be used. Any evidence found by the FBI supporting GZ's defense, cannot be used. So it doesn't matter what the FBI concluded IF favorable to GZ.

Civil rights legislation is not limited to race and I vaguely recall hearing or reading somewhere that any murder that occurs in the US could be pursued as a civil rights violation as the right to life is the most fundamental of all rights but I do not recall where I heard or read that.

Based solely on his actions since taking office, what, my friend, would possess you to believe AG eric holder would follow the law?????? :fueltofir (-;

Last I heard they were going over the evidence to see if they had something. We'll see, I guess.

Now what I've heard is that it's not so much a civil rights violation that he has to worry about as much as it is a wrongful death lawsuit from Martin's family.

I'd imagine they'd spin it that the FBI investigation was put on hold until after the trial...that it wasn't completed.

Last I heard they were going over the evidence to see if they had something. We'll see, I guess.

Now what I've heard is that it's not so much a civil rights violation that he has to worry about as much as it is a wrongful death lawsuit from Martin's family.

I understand that Mark O'Mara is looking to change the court Self Defense plea to Stand Your Ground. According to the original grounds for self defense claimed by Zimmerman.

I'd imagine they'd spin it that the FBI investigation was put on hold until after the trial...that it wasn't completed.

You're right... However they did send a report to the State AG Angela Corey. I doubt if that would be available to the public. This evening Mark O'Mara claimed that an FBI investigative report was made and sent, showing no Civil Rights violations, or hate crime.

This won't happen, but here is the stretch I bet they are researching.

To have a civil rights violation they need to show Zimmerman acted under the color of law or authority. They won't attack that on neighborhood watch but on his GOVT ISSUED concealed weapons permit! The issuance of the permit puts Zimmerman under the same scope as a public employee --- who thus used that permit to deprive poor sweet innocent little Trayvon of his civil liberties.

You have to admit the haters would love to attack CCWs and Zim all in one.

This won't happen, but here is the stretch I bet they are researching.

To have a civil rights violation they need to show Zimmerman acted under the color of law or authority. They won't attack that on neighborhood watch but on his GOVT ISSUED concealed weapons permit! The issuance of the permit puts Zimmerman under the same scope as a public employee --- who thus used that permit to deprive poor sweet innocent little Trayvon of his civil liberties.

You have to admit the haters would love to attack CCWs and Zim all in one.

What you're saying in more words than one. Holder and Obama are seeking to have a Stalin Show Trial to hang Zimmerman.

They'd just love to put every CCW holder under the federal knife; it'd be a grand coup for them.

What you're saying in more words than one. Holder and Obama are seeking to have a Stalin Show Trial to hang Zimmerman.

They'd just love to put every CCW holder under the federal knife; it'd be a grand coup for them.

That too. Turning a blind eye to the thousands of murders of the young in Chicago and other cities like Cleveland, Columbus, Los Angeles, New York and other cities is the Progressive method of keeping hate boiling and their cause on target.

Back
Top Bottom