• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How important is kissing ability?

How important is kissing ability?

• Very important....definite deal breaker

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Very important....possible deal breaker

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Somewhat important....I can compromise

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • What's kissing?

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Okay, got this thought from my friend TGND, who mentioned in another thread. How important is it to be a good kisser? Since it is one of the first physical acts, after maybe a hug, how big of a deal breaker is it? On the other hand, how much of a bad kisser are you willing to put up with?

I personally figure that virtually anyone can be trained. ;)

If I wanted slobber, I'd get a Saint Bernard.

I suppose one could train someone, but first impressions and all that. :wink:

If I wanted slobber, I'd get a Saint Bernard.

I suppose one could train someone, but first impressions and all that. :wink:

Well, if worse comes to worse, there's always anti-cholinergic drugs to decrease saliva production. :lol:

Well, if worse comes to worse, there's always anti-cholinergic drugs to decrease saliva production. :lol:

The issue would be finding out that they actually need the anti-slobber drugs (Okay, I admit I had to google that word up thar, lol).

First date questions don't normally open themselves up to subjects like that. :wink:

I always figure if it clicks, it clicks. If not you can't make it click.. Be it kissing or simply talking..

The issue would be finding out that they actually need the anti-slobber drugs (Okay, I admit I had to google that word up thar, lol).

First date questions don't normally open themselves up to subjects like that. :wink:

Well, fortunately, if the first date just doesn't pass muster, there never has to be a second one, but I still maintain that most of us are easily trained. :lol:

Minimally important. There are better things to be good at in a physical relationships.

Dating someone for the kissing is like going to the movies for the previews.

For me, it's pretty important. Not necessarily a dealbreaker, but it's a big part of the falling in like process.

I bet you did that teen thing of practicing on the back of your hand, huh? :lol:

I never tried that. Fortunately, as a teen I had my fair share of volunteers for practice.

I did run into one little surprise when I was about 20. My first kiss with a young lady I'd met was.....unusually enthusiastic. In fact I was kind of amazed that someone could possibly have that much tongue. She was, without a doubt, the best kisser I've ever run into. Unfortunately I later found out that she had learned everything she knew from her girlfriend.

I never tried that. Fortunately, as a teen I had my fair share of volunteers for practice.

I did run into one little surprise when I was about 20. My first kiss with a young lady I'd met was.....unusually enthusiastic. In fact I was kind of amazed that someone could possibly have that much tongue. She was, without a doubt, the best kisser I've ever run into. Unfortunately I later found out that she had learned everything she knew from her girlfriend.

You have my attention.

A kiss tells everything.

Remember Bret and Jermaine's wise words:

A kiss is not a contract
But it's very nice
It's very nice

Just because you've been
Exploring my mouth
Doesn't mean you get to take
An expedition further south, no

A kiss is not a contract
But it's very nice
It's very, very nice

Just because we've been
Playing tonsil hockey
Doesn't mean you get to score the goal
Thats in my jockeys

Just because I'm in a two man novelty band
Doesnt mean it's all about poontang
I can't go around loving everyone
I just wouldn't get anything done

You can take me out to dinner
That might be quite nice
You could buy me a burrito
And some beans and rice
But that won't get you into pant's paradise

They call it a fly
Because it takes you up to heaven, oh oh

A kiss is not a contract
But it's very nice
Its very, very nice

I'm only one man, baby, pretty baby
We're only two men, ladies
Oh babies, oh, pretty babies

Okay, got this thought from my friend TGND, who mentioned in another thread. How important is it to be a good kisser? Since it is one of the first physical acts, after maybe a hug, how big of a deal breaker is it? On the other hand, how much of a bad kisser are you willing to put up with?

If they kiss sloppy, what ELSE do they do sloppy?

It's important to me.

Passion is breached with that first exploratory kiss... how deep does the passion go?

If it's good, you're left wanting more.

well, I can always teach her to kiss properly, it's not an issue. Kissing as a sexual act, before or during or after, yeah, that can be taught.

More importantly than how she kisses is when she should kiss me. This all falls into behavior really and this is important.

Minimally important. There are better things to be good at in a physical relationships.

Dating someone for the kissing is like going to the movies for the previews.
You should kiss a spanish or french women.

Deal breaker.

Can't kiss? **** off.

If your lover isn't a good kisser, provide him/her with more opportunities to practice. There is this little exercise involving a package of stickers that allows for plenty of practice time in all types of kisses but I won't post it here, maybe later downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom