• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How I would steal the election if I were Trump, how would you?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If the election looked bad for me and I were trump, I would call on all of the militia's to go into the streets and cause trouble. Then I Trump would declare martial law and use that as an excuse to stop the vote counting. In such an emergency Trump would then tell the state legislatures to choose the electors because counting votes would take too mush time and cause too many problems. The swing states legislature are in the hands of the GOP and they could swing the election to Trump. Deal done. That is how I would do it if I were Trump, how would yo do it?

You should be a political thriller author, Indy!

I, personally, don't know how he would do it. If he were to try to do something shady, his staff would finally throw their hands up and leave, and he'd be alone and helpless.

He could do what Hitler did and have his supporters burn down Congress and blame it on Black Lives Matter Marxists. He could then declare Martial Law. An investigation would find information on Hunter Biden's laptop proving that Biden conspired with BLM to burn down Congress. The Trump cult would eat it up.

If the election looked bad for me and I were trump, I would call on all of the militia's to go into the streets and cause trouble. Then I Trump would declare martial law and use that as an excuse to stop the vote counting. In such an emergency Trump would then tell the state legislatures to choose the electors because counting votes would take too mush time and cause too many problems. The swing states legislature are in the hands of the GOP and they could swing the election to Trump. Deal done. That is how I would do it if I were Trump, how would yo do it?

Google the book 'how Trump stole the 2020 election' to answer your question. Because, he's already going it.

And how would he call them to go to the streets without the various intel agencies knowing he did it. If discovered the military would use it might to take out the militias and retake the government. Trump and those that supported such an effort would be tried for Treason and Executed. I seriously doubt trump would have the manhood to try but if he does something along those lines he would end up losing more than his job. There are easier and less dangerous ways to go around the American People such as finding a way to leaving it up to the House to vote, but that to has danger since the American People would never stand by and have their voice overridden without a fight.
I believe trump will try using the courts and a handful of far right-wing wackjobs may try something but in the end he will have to live with the results of the election and slink off with his tail between his legs like most cowards.

No need for militias. Trump just needs to give the Red state legislatures a permission slip to slate their own delegates. Declaring massive voter fraud, might do it.

Also I don't know how he'll do it, but I find it hard to believe DeSantis will certify the vote for Biden, thereby ending the election for Trump.

Trump is going to use the RNC attorneys to get as many absentee ballots thrown out as possible. There is no great mystery to what Trump is going to do.

Trump is never going to concede. He will do whatever he can to get the courts to help him steal this election. And we should all be terrified about that.

Trump is going to use the RNC attorneys to get as many absentee ballots thrown out as possible. There is no great mystery to what Trump is going to do.

Trump is never going to concede. He will do whatever he can to get the courts to help him steal this election. And we should all be terrified about that.
Given the encouragement to the Republican Party which the Supreme Court gave when it decided the election of George W Bush by halting the Florida recount in 2000 and Donald Trump's litigious record, the current minority president will file as many cases as necessary to render void Democrat successes. The current Republican Supreme Court will give favorable decisions to Donald Trump's team of lawyers.

It's always too funny watching democrats live in lala land. Problem is, Trump is going to win the election, hands down.....wake up from the dream!!!

It's amazing how much of our system isn't written out in law.

George Washington created a lot of it on the fly, and it's been tradition ever since.

It'll be interesting if trump tries to break the system, say he refuses to make a concession speech and trumpers take to the streets in protest.

If the electoral college can't decide for some reason, the house of representatives gets to pick the president. They can complete ignore the popular vote and the electoral college vote.

And even what's weirder, the house is formed up into states and each state gets a vote. There's more red states than blue. So even though blue states have more representatives in the house, trump still could win.

It's all in the Constitution.

We need an amendment to clean all this up. Just the popular vote should count.

If TRumpers take to the streets then they should be prepared for the consequences. Some may get shot by law enforcement .....

It's amazing how much of our system isn't written out in law.

George Washington created a lot of it on the fly, and it's been tradition ever since.

It'll be interesting if trump tries to break the system, say he refuses to make a concession speech and trumpers take to the streets in protest.

If the electoral college can't decide for some reason, the house of representatives gets to pick the president. They can complete ignore the popular vote and the electoral college vote.

And even what's weirder, the house is formed up into states and each state gets a vote. There's more red states than blue. So even though blue states have more representatives in the house, trump still could win.

It's all in the Constitution.

We need an amendment to clean all this up. Just the popular vote should count.

Yes, I read about that. Everything is an "honor" system. And it's never been a problem in the past because the vast majority of our presidents have been honorable. That obviously isn't the case with Trump. If there is not an explicit law to prevent Trump from doing something, he is going to take advantage of it.

Things can become very bizarre post-election over the next 2 1/2 months. And very violent.

I doubt there will ever be an amendment, because this is obviously an advantage for the Nazi Repug Party, which doesn't believe in democracy. The only way that might happen is if the Democrats get super majorities in Congress and in the states in order to approve and ratify the amendment.

Sounds like the democratic strategy all along "But COVID!!!!!!!"

I, personally, don't know how he would do it. If he were to try to do something shady, his staff would finally throw their hands up and leave, and he'd be alone and helpless.
It is not his staff that you would have to worry about. It is his supporters.

I would:
  1. Encourage voters to vote by mail
  2. Defund law enforcement
  3. Start BLM riots in the streets
  4. Blame my opponent for COVID-19
  5. Allow immigrants to freely flow into the country
  6. Pack the Supreme Court
  7. Ban fracking and the use of fossil fuels
  8. Threaten 2nd Amendment Rights
  9. Stay in my basement and read a teleprompter for interviews and productionized segments
  10. Say I was against something and then flip-flop when questioned
  11. Box myself in with a limited set of VP options
  12. Get hairy legs

If TRumpers take to the streets then they should be prepared for the consequences. Some may get shot by law enforcement .....

For peaceful protest?

You honestly believe that? Have you not seen what has happened the past 4 years?

Trump has constantly replaced competent people like Wesley Clark and H.R. McMaster with toadies who will do whatever Trump asks. All of the people willing to stand up to Trump in the White House are long gone.

If Trump keeps yelling "I'VE BEEN ROBBED" after the election, none of these toadies are going to leave him.

A landslide victory doesn't require any thievery. On 11-4-20, the Dems will be asking what hit them.

A landslide victory doesn't require any thievery. On 11-4-20, the Dems will be asking what hit them.

I would prepare yourself for the worst, if I were you. People are not turning out in record numbers to vote for Trump.

People are sick of Trump and his idiocy, corruption, and incompetence. And they are also sick of the Repug lapdogs in Congress who have allowed Trump to get away with his idiocy, corruption, and incompetence. People are TERRIFIED of 4 more years of Trump, I know I am.

You are going to see a repudiation of Trump and the Republican Party the likes of which you have never seen before. You've been warned.

I would prepare yourself for the worst, if I were you. People are not turning out in record numbers to vote for Trump.

People are sick of Trump and his idiocy, corruption, and incompetence. And they are also sick of the Repug lapdogs in Congress who have allowed Trump to get away with his idiocy, corruption, and incompetence.

You are going to see a repudiation of Trump and the Republican Party the likes of which you have never seen before. You've been warned.
You guy live in your own self created bubble. You listen to or watch ONLY left wing news, such as CNN. MSNBS, Mika and Joe, WaPo, the NY Times, etc. I know this because when links are posted, they are from those entities. What happens to the human brain when you associate only with like minded people, your mind gets tricked into believing that what it is they are saying is true. Think of not too long ago where those same entities had millions of Americans believing that Trump colluded and most all of you here believed this, too.

Now these same left wing outlets are peddling to you that "Polls show Biden with a HUGE lead" and they are all saying the same thing, just like the Russian Collusion lie. Here is a little secret for you and others, Kerry. Those people on those channels and/or printed news? They are primarily far left liberals who only talk to their own tribal members. They too have a warped brain that everyone thinks like them and they have no idea they are spitting out falsehoods because they agree with their peers and they hate Trump sooo much like you that they WANT it to be true. So, it becomes true in their brain, and every time there is some "poll" that says Biden will win, they lap i=it up as a confirmation bias....AS IF true.

As I said in another post, the only polls you need to know about are the ones at the rallies.

10,000 cheering and adoring voters versus
10 pickup trucks in crop circles

THAT is your poll.

Back
Top Bottom