• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How I learned to dislike the people who watch OANN

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I seldom watch OANN. Here are some reasons why::

1. Medical-grade N-95 masks are described as 'suffocating.'
2. The President is called 'Biden' & ''Joe Biden' while loser in the last election is called 'President Trump.'
3. MyPillow is constantly on their banner with ad.

J

2. The President is called 'Biden' & ''Joe Biden' while loser in the last election is called 'President Trump.'

J
Whack-jobs gonna whack.

It's just that simple.

Really, I don't know why you'd watch it at all. And if you have Directv, you'll only get to watch it till about April - they're getting dropped. :)

I don't know that there's anything to be learned, this should be the natural reaction for anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.

I'd rather watch FoxNews with Harris Faulkner. That girl knows what's up I'm just saying.

"OANN forced itself on the network."

OANN viewers have a rapist mindset, so it was a happy family.

Now, to be clear: not all OANN viewers are rapists but all rapists are OANN viewers.

Watching OANN requires a predatory mindset in need of validation.

J
Those are some deep, intellectual, and well thought-old points.

J

OANN is another anti American network cloaked in the American flag so the cultists can justify their anti-American wants.

I'm convinced sign me up already.

Your avatar (and username) is a rodent crawling through human intestines. Invited, perhaps, but certainly an invader. Of course you watch OANN. You are the target audience.

Your avatar (and username) is a rodent crawling through human intestines. Invited, perhaps, but certainly an invader. Of course you watch OANN. You are the target audience.

Lemmiwinks is from South Park as I'm sure you know. It's the funniest episode they've ever released to the public.

Lemmiwinks is from South Park as I'm sure you know. It's the funniest episode they've ever released to the public.

It's a rodent crawling through human intestines, and it's both your avatar and username. It's exactly what we expect from OANN viewers.

It's a rodent crawling through human intestines, and it's both your avatar and username. It's exactly what we expect from OANN viewers.
Just gonna leave this here:

I'm guessing crazy off the wall humor is not your cup of tea then.

I guess crazy off the wall humor is not your cup of tea then.

The guy with the rodent in a butt avatar and name is here to support OANN. There's really nothing to make of it. It is what it is.

You're aware that your avatar depicts the inside of intestines, right?

J
That is good to know. Thank you.

The guy with the rodent in a butt avatar and name is here to support OANN. There's really nothing to make of it. It is what it is.

Don't know what you're going on about. I've never heard of OANN. Is it like The Onion or Babylon Bee?

Don't know what you're going on about. I've never heard of it, uis it like The Onion or Babtlon Bee?

That's a lie. You're here too much to have never heard of it.

I wouldn't watch that shit at all.

I wouldn't watch that shit at all.

You don't have to watch if ecofarm thinks you watch it. He's going a little off the rails.

There are a bunch of liars who coddle up to a crook from Manhattan.

What's to like?

You don't have to watch if ecofarm thinks you watch it. He's going a little off the rails.
I doubt that eco thinks that i watch OAN.

Back
Top Bottom