• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How Homosexuals Harm Society

imprtnrd, nice homosexist heterophobia.....

imprtnrd said:
You Hetro people need to GET A LIFE and stop your abuseing your kids and "fix" your marriage so there won't be divorces. Ha, there we go,make it illegal for STR8 people to get a divorce.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Can we say: "Someone unclear on the concept?"

I knew we could!

HeteroDefenseLeague said:
By trying to claim that a homosexual couple is equivalent to heterosexuals
By being per capita far more likely to be child molesters
By trying to take away the rights of parents to decide the values taught to their children
By trying to take away free speech of heterosexuals
By trying to take away heterosexuals' right to freely associate
By trying to silence those of faith
By being per capita far more likely to be dope fiends
By being far more likely to perpetrate domestic violence with their homosexual partners
By being far more likely to carry disgusting infectious parasitic gastrointestinal diseases due to their common vile habit of ingesting feces
By forcing their disgusting values onto kids via recruitment
By disproportionately taxing the health care system
Forcing normal people to subsidize their health care by being remarkably more likely to contract STDS and HIV, then heterosexuals will be forced to pay for it because homosexuals have successfully lobbied to make it illegal in most states to charge more for the higher costs associated with health insurance costs to treat homosexual males.
By using admitted nazi tactics to deceive the public
By diverting valuable medical research funds away from diseases less lifestyle related to AIDS which is overwhelmingly lifestyle related.

And to top it all off, male homosexuals have been responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of their fellow male homosexuals by giving each other a fatal, hideous, painful wasting disease.

THAT is how homosexual behavior harms society.

ummm, and you know all this for a fact? to my understanding, when iturn on the news or get on the internet or any source of information, 9 times out of 10, its the heterosexuals that are responsible for everything! homosexuals are no different then you and me. they just have a different sexual prefrence then us. actualy, come to think of it, i dont think any of my homosexual friends have ever tried to take any of my "rights" away from me at any piont.

Ok, I don't think I responded to this rant by HDL before, so I'll take the opportunity to do so now ...

:ranton:
HDL said:
By trying to claim that a homosexual couple is equivalent to heterosexuals

Equivalent in areas of child rearing, yes.
Equivalent in areas of taxes, yes.
Equivalent in areas of having committed, long-term relationships, yes.
Equivalent in areas of interpersonal relationships, yes.
Equivalent in having one male and one female partner, no, obviously not. Silly thing to even suggest.

HDL said:
By being per capita far more likely to be child molesters

What? More likely than Catholic Priests? Not hardly! (and don't put that stuff that because the priests molested boys it makes them gay...you know that's bunk)

HDL said:
By trying to take away the rights of parents to decide the values taught to their children

If those values include; Hate, Bigotry, Violence toward those who are different than they are.....>YOU BET'CHA!

But if you mean the clap-trap about "homosexual education" being included in human sex education, you're just derranged. Those aren't values, those are facts that needs to be taught, because we know you won't do it.

HDL said:
By trying to take away free speech of heterosexuals

If by "Free Speach" you mean the right to let Fred Phelps hold signs that encourages violence toward other human beings? You're darned right that speach is restricted for EVERYONE!
You can't go yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater!

HDL said:
By trying to take away heterosexuals' right to freely associate

If by "free association" you mean Fred Phelps picketing the funerals of gays and lesbians, usually those murdered by supposed "Christians." You bet your sweet bippy!
(Please see above for clearification.)

HDL said:
By trying to silence those of faith

If by "silence" you mean barr Fred Phelps from and his questionably incestuous 'family/congregation' from the above disturbances of the peace...

Need I go into detail?

HDL said:
By being per capita far more likely to be dope fiends

If by "dope fiends" you mean more likely to use illegal drugs, sure, but if you look at any disinfranchized portion of the population you will find illegal drug use.
But "Fiends" as in more likely to commit violent crime in order to obtain illegal drugs, No. You're dead wrong.
Recreational use and addition aren't always the same thing.

HDL said:
By being far more likely to perpetrate domestic violence with their homosexual partners

Again, take any disinfranchized portion of the population and you will find higher instances of domestic violence as well.

Let's get something straight here. Gays and lesbians are constantly told by people like HDL and his friends that they are unworthy, sick, stupid, not to be allowed on this planet....and you expect that they will react with calm clearity?
Now who's the psych case?

HDL said:
By being far more likely to carry disgusting infectious parasitic gastrointestinal diseases due to their common vile habit of ingesting feces

WOW! Now here's a statement that is chock-a-block Full of erronious and truly intelegence lacking idiocy!
Where to begin?

"Distinguishing?" "Common habit?"
You make it sound as if gays and lesbians make it part of an initiation ritual!
Yup, you've just suceded in solidifying your "mental case" status.

HDL said:
By forcing their disgusting values onto kids via recruitment
OH darn! I've missed the required recruitment meetings. Does that mean they're going to take away my "gay card?"
Please.
If anything most gays/lesbians would rather see teens grow up and get some life experience under their belts before comming out in your society.
Trust me, I just haven't seen this supposed "recruitment" special you're insinuating.

HDL said:
By disproportionately taxing the health care system
Forcing normal people to subsidize their health care by being remarkably more likely to contract STDS and HIV, then heterosexuals will be forced to pay for it because homosexuals have successfully lobbied to make it illegal in most states to charge more for the higher costs associated with health insurance costs to treat homosexual males.

Most insurence carriers drop HIV cases, therefore they are religated to state welfare/medicaid funds because of idiots in the health insurence INDUSTRY who see HIV as a death sentance. Even though those infected with HIV are actually living longer and longer. But only because of drugs which are extremely expencive. Now, if you want to rant about healthcare costs, I suggest you rant about the pharmesutical companies who get away with charging exorbitant prices in the US for drugs which are manufactured by them but sold at at much cheeper cost outside the US.

HDL said:
By using admitted nazi tactics to deceive the public

The only nazi tactics I see being utilized are by people like you, not gays/lesbians. Not until we get you all to wear Purple cows in your sleaves, anyway!
:twisted:

HDL said:
By diverting valuable medical research funds away from diseases less lifestyle related to AIDS which is overwhelmingly lifestyle related.

Hmmm...if by "lifestyle" you mean prostitutes who go unchecked, promiscuous heterosexual men who cheet on their wives, intraveneus drug users...then I suggest you take a look at how your "plan of ignorance" is working.
Sorry, but I just don't think the "Keep'em safe, Keep'em stupid" campaign is workin' there darlin.

But I suspect you're just another using the word "lifestyle" to erroniously describe how gays/lesbians live. I say erroniously because the majority of gays/lesbians tend to live fairly humdrum lives. Just like your kind.
Granted, you yourself must be leading on HECK of an boring life if following certain posters from one website to another (we both know who) while espousing hatefilled lies about people you know very little truth, is the be-all and end-all of your existance.

HDL said:
And to top it all off, male homosexuals have been responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of their fellow male homosexuals by giving each other a fatal, hideous, painful wasting disease.

And here you just sound remorseful. One would have thought that with the above items listed as to why you hate gays/lesbians so much, you would be happy if not estatic that gays were killing each other off. I mean, isn't that what you want?
Come on, choose. First you hate that money is being spent on HIV/AID reseach but you don't want to educate anyone on how to lower their risk factors or keep themselves safe from infection. Then you complain that more people are dieing from it.
You can't have it both ways. Either you get onboard the education train, or get off the planet. You don't get to climb on board and point fingers when you were the one who tried to rob the train in the first place!

HDL said:
THAT is how homosexual behavior harms society.
:rantoff:

Yes, by not taking over the government and putting psychos like you into manditory treatment facilities to get real help for your issues!

galenrox said:
Ignore him, he's been banned like 8 times, he's a ****ing nut case.

and if not banned, muted.

The truth is this guy has real issues, real problems that need real treatment. Unfortunately he'll most likely go to his pastor for guidence and together they will cruise websites looking for yours truly.

Wow.... HDL does kinda need to tone down his rhetoric

Last edited:
Justine, are you suggesting that a stereotpye of male homosexuals like yourself is to talk with a lisp?

HeteroDefenseLeague said:
AIDS in the U.S. is almost totally a homosexual male disease.....now we'll hear the deflecting but what about Africa excuse, go ahead......it's part of the anti-heterosexual script....

And uh, how do u suppose that??? Yes, there are more homosexuals with AIDS than heterosexuals, but there are plenty of heterosexuals right here in the US that also have AIDS! it is by NO means an "almost totally homosexual male disease". I think most people learned this fact is true in the 1990's, just to let u know. And as to your first post, I'm just gonna laugh it off because it is soo prejudice and wrong that I have to assume u meant it as a joke or something :) And if you didn't, well no offense but that is truly sad.

Go look up HIV seroprevalence rates based upon exposure group at the CDC website, and if you bother to educate yourself out of ignorance, you would see you are uttely wrong.

I agree with you completely.
Homosexual acts are a choice NOT genetic therfore they deserve no protection. Gayness is akin to pedophilia and bestiality and should be treated the same.
Homosexual acts should be illegal, they are certainlly unnatural, immoral and disgusting.
But what is most important they threaten our children.
We need to protect our children there is a significant increase and child molestation in our society and our liberal attitudes towards gays are partially responsible for these acts that harm our most defensless citizens for life.
The anus is an exit not an entrance.

phate17 said:
Homosexual acts are a choice NOT genetic therfore they deserve no protection. Gayness is akin to pedophilia and bestiality and should be treated the same.
Homosexual acts should be illegal, they are certainlly unnatural, immoral and disgusting.
We need to protect our children there is a significant increase and child molestation in our society and our liberal attitudes towards gays are partially responsible for these acts that harm our most defensless citizens for life.

Lib or should I call you "HetDefLeg" or would you rather "militant******", what brings you back?

Oh, silly me...I almost forgot!! You're obsession with me!!
I'm flattered, really. But hon, you really need to let me go. I'll never be your lover. I'll never leave my partner for you or any other twisted, psycho-nut-job.
True to your MO you've posted in all the same threads as before and ONLY you can see your previous monachers.

phate17 said:

I agree that homosexality is a choice. A choice of a lifetime of descisions. I believe that race, religion, parental guidance, and economics play a role in the process as well. But, I simply do not believe it is like a switch.

Homosexuality is NOT akin to beastility. An animal simply cannot make that choice. What two adults do in their own home, is simply none of my business and vice versa.

Pedophilia & homosexuality - there has been no evidence presented here to indicate as much. On the contrary, evidence has been supplied that has stated the exact opposite. Feel free to share more than an opinion. Facts for this would be welcome.

I agree that the children should be the main concern. That is why I think we need to remove sex from public media - including TV, radio, and movies. This isn't going to happen anytime soon, so this is something that we must deal with. We can only give guidance to our children in what we believe to be best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom