• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How Homosexuals Harm Society

Reaction score
By trying to claim that a homosexual couple is equivalent to heterosexuals
By being per capita far more likely to be child molesters
By trying to take away the rights of parents to decide the values taught to their children
By trying to take away free speech of heterosexuals
By trying to take away heterosexuals' right to freely associate
By trying to silence those of faith
By being per capita far more likely to be dope fiends
By being far more likely to perpetrate domestic violence with their homosexual partners
By being far more likely to carry disgusting infectious parasitic gastrointestinal diseases due to their common vile habit of ingesting feces
By forcing their disgusting values onto kids via recruitment
By disproportionately taxing the health care system
Forcing normal people to subsidize their health care by being remarkably more likely to contract STDS and HIV, then heterosexuals will be forced to pay for it because homosexuals have successfully lobbied to make it illegal in most states to charge more for the higher costs associated with health insurance costs to treat homosexual males.
By using admitted nazi tactics to deceive the public
By diverting valuable medical research funds away from diseases less lifestyle related to AIDS which is overwhelmingly lifestyle related.

And to top it all off, male homosexuals have been responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of their fellow male homosexuals by giving each other a fatal, hideous, painful wasting disease.

THAT is how homosexual behavior harms society.

So, what do you propose, just roundin' them up into camps?

Sorry, I just keep picturing a bunch a gay guys out of the streets recruiting people....

Hetero Defense League-Hilarity. There are so many reasons to laugh at this post, most of which is not providing anything to back it up. But there was one comment-"
By using admitted nazi tactics to deceive the public"-that took the cake. Whenever we don't agree, we use NAZI and HITLER to demonize the other side. Just try rational arguments instead of rhetoric. And, fyi, you are classifying a whole group of people when in fact, not one of the homosexuals I know meets 1/4 or 1/8 or none of those stereotypes.

EDIT-Yeah, fuchick, I just was laughing so hard at taht, lol. And fyi, AIDS isn't a homosexual disease, it is a world disease.

Last edited:
AIDS in the U.S. is almost totally a homosexual male disease.....now we'll hear the deflecting but what about Africa excuse, go ahead......it's part of the anti-heterosexual script....

HeteroDefenseLeague said:
AIDS in the U.S. is almost totally a homosexual male disease.....now we'll hear the deflecting but what about Africa excuse, go ahead......it's part of the anti-heterosexual script....

Where did you get your facts? Everything I've read as to the matter is that hetero females are the fastest growing group of people getting AIDS. I guess all of those studies and articles were part of a vast homosexual conspiracy. :roll: You know, you and Libertarian would get along well. You could hate gay people TOGETHER--how cozy.

"Heterosexuals the fasest rising?" That lie has been used for about 10 years now to try to to convince heterosexuals there is an epidemic so they pony up $ so homosexual can find a cure to GRIDS so they can go completely back to their days of rampant multiple anonymous partners and the days of visiting "glory holse". The "fastest rising" lie has been used in many forms when heterosexuals started to question homosexual GRIDS extremists why the so called heterosexual AIDS epidemic homophiles have been slandering us about never materialized.

You're an anti-Heterosexual liar once again defaming and slandering heterosexuals.

"Heterosexuals the fasest rising?" That lie has been used for about 10 years now to try to to convince heterosexuals there is an epidemic so they pony up $ so homosexual can find a cure to GRIDS so they can go completely back to their days of rampant multiple anonymous partners and the days of visiting "glory holse". The "fastest rising" lie has been used in many forms when heterosexuals started to question homosexual GRIDS extremists why the so called heterosexual AIDS epidemic homophiles have been slandering us about never materialized.

You're an anti-Heterosexual liar once again defaming and slandering heterosexuals.

Yup, you certainly do have my number :roll: I'll have to inform my husband that I'm anti-hetero.

Almost totally? Care to SHOW YOUR SOURCES?

When will you learn that if you are going to make inflamitory remarks, you better be prepared to "put up or shut up?"

I know you've been told this before. We know you're just Libertarian using a different IP addy to gain access here, so don't play coy either.

Fu_chick said:
Yup, you certainly do have my number :roll: I'll have to inform my husband that I'm anti-hetero.

Gosh, if you do that...I'll have to tell my parents, my brother and sister-in-law...oh and all my cousins, my Aunts and Uncles...

Gees...the list just grows and grows! :shock:

How am I anti-heterosexual, when in fact, I am one. Do I hate myself? Must be.

"Worldwide the majority of people with HIV/Aids are heterosexual. However, in the developed world HIV infection rates are much higher among homosexual than heterosexual men, and this is likely to also apply to South Africa. (Accurate infection rates among gay South Africans are not known.)" x

So, I assume you want to correct yourself and start saying that it is only in the developing world where they are predominantly gay.

And stop this slander this, b*tch that. It isn't effective. Argue, don't preach.

Yes, Libertarian1 was censored, says banned right next to his or her name...another example of homosexuals attacking heterosexuals and silencing them.

Last edited:
ShamMol said:
How am I anti-heterosexual, when in fact, I am one. Do I hate myself? Must be.

AH-HA---so you admit it you hetero-hating biznatch! :sword: (sorry, I love that smiley)

Shamol uses the scripted "But What About Africa!" lie.....JUST as I said they would....another anti-heterosexual...

Shamol uses the scripted "But What About Africa!" lie.....JUST as I said they would....another anti-heterosexual...

Well, duh. All us anti-heteros get a booklet in the mail every month of what we should say to further our cause. DOWN WITH HETEROS! :gunner:

Fu_chick said:
Well, duh. All us anti-heteros get a booklet in the mail every month of what we should say to further our cause. DOWN WITH HETEROS! :gunner:

Damn, my mail carrier must be stealing mine! Could you forward this month's to me? :party

See, I give him an actual link when he gave me none, and instead of trying to refute it with evidence-IT IS PROPAGANDA, BAH! Stupidity is the opiate of the masses, and this guy is hooked.

Yes, Libertarian1 was censored, says banned right next to his or her name...another example of homosexuals attacking heterosexuals and silencing them.

No, Libertarian, who of course we all believe you don't know :roll: , was simply insulting people for no obvious reason, making very strong comments that (s)he couldn't substantiate. Rather like yourself.

Naughty Nurse said:
No, Libertarian, who of course we all believe you don't know :roll: , was simply insulting people for no obvious reason, making very strong comments that (s)he couldn't substantiate. Rather like yourself.

What confuses me is in one thread this HDL character asks me how I'm privy to the knowledge that Libertarian was banned...and may I remind everyone that it was supposed to only be a five day suspension...but then here HDL admits to knowing Libertarian was banned.

Come on, who does Libertarian think he's fooling here?
Certainly not me.
If Libertarian wants to lie and hide under assumed new user names, I feel it is our duty to "out" him/her. Especially when he/she accuses others here, those who do not agree with him/her, of being liars...when in fact the real liar is him/her.

Does it trouble anyone else that when I outed Libertarian as inoohr, suddenly as if magically summoned from the seventh level of hell, inoohr appeared as if out of nowhere.

PUHLEASE!

Can anyone say: Transparent?

JustineCredible said:
What confuses me is in one thread this HDL character asks me how I'm privy to the knowledge that Libertarian was banned...and may I remind everyone that it was supposed to only be a five day suspension...but then here HDL admits to knowing Libertarian was banned.

Come on, who does Libertarian think he's fooling here?
Certainly not me.
If Libertarian wants to lie and hide under assumed new user names, I feel it is our duty to "out" him/her. Especially when he/she accuses others here, those who do not agree with him/her, of being liars...when in fact the real liar is him/her.

Does it trouble anyone else that when I outed Libertarian as inoohr, suddenly as if magically summoned from the seventh level of hell, inoohr appeared as if out of nowhere.

PUHLEASE!

Can anyone say: Transparent?

Transparent!

JustineCredible said:
BINGBINGBINGBING! WE HAVE A WINNER!
:july_4th:
:2party:

Congrats Naughty..first pint is on me! :drink

Cheers! Bottoms up (and that is a drinking term and has nothing to do with anal sex).

Moderator Gavel

:smash:

I have banned HeteroDefenseLegal permanently as it was a sockpuppet for currently suspended member Libertarian. If that is incorrect, he/she may email us to plead his/her case.

/Moderator Gavel

You Hetro people need to GET A LIFE and stop your abuseing your kids and "fix" your marriage so there won't be divorces. Ha, there we go,make it illegal for STR8 people to get a divorce.

Back
Top Bottom