• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How happy (or unhappy) are you that Trump is no longer president?

• Total voters
And that's the problem!

The Red state voter restrictions fix is in, and the Senate has a huge geographical infrastructure problem. Due to these, I think we're going to have a period of predominately minority rule of those winning the popular vote. And this will continue the current acrimony we see. Constitutional, or not, the rule of the minority over the majority always causes conflict & unrest.
Sadly, I agree.

I'm asking this question because it seems to come up (in both directions happy/sad) very often in many threads whether that's the topic or not
so i figured why not actually make a post based on that topic instead of crapping all over others

I know this will trigger some desperation to deflect and change the topic and we will hear unhinged tinfoil hat meltdowns about Obama, Clintons, Biden, BLM, CRT, Media, Claims of stolen elections etc etc but this topic is very simple.

0-5 with only 0 unhappy because ive never heard any range of unhappiness, just unhappy but feel free to add to the unhappy voting if you like and its needed

I personally am Extremely happy
the country and world are better places without somebody like that as the US president.

I am not sure "happy" is the right word. "Massively relieved" is more like it.

It's a little like having a gun held to your head, and then having it removed. It's a big relief. You don't feel exactly like celebrating as in " woohoo happy"- just very relieved you survived such a dangerous event.

It's a little like having a gun held to your head, and then having it removed. It's a big relief. You don't feel exactly like celebrating as in " woohoo happy"- just very relieved you survived such a dangerous event.
But the gunslinger is still sitting across the table with the gun in his hand. Until & unless all who feel relieved vote to hold the two houses of Congress in 2022 & the presidency in 2024 the madman with the gun ain't goin' nowhere.

I had hoped that Biden would govern from the center. He hasn't. The Brandon Administration has been a granter of the far-left's wish list. I am a Democrat but this has gone too far. It's really not good. It's a mess.

Typical polling strategy. This site is overwhelmingly Liberal so the outcome is obvious and means or proves nothing.
Trump is overwhelmingly unpopular, so there’s that.

hmmmm
thats interesting adn totally understandable

but if i thought said gun was certain to be fired if there to long i would feel happy for sure ..

doesn't mean i disagree in anyway, just saying i certainly feel a combination

thank you for your reply and vote

*<unhinged triggered tinfoil hat meltdown post noted and removed form qoute>
Thank you for your vote!

Well if you want more success we need to elect more democrats. The numbers in the Senate are what they are until then and the Republicans will do their best to obstruct everything regardless of how it effects their constituents ...well, because....Biden!
laughable. You are conveniently forgetting about the behavior of the left during the entire 4 years of Trump's presidency. That's too corrupt to be pointing fingers now.
Thanks for your vote!

Trump is overwhelmingly unpopular, so there’s that.
Yes, there is that if you are a Liberal.

VERY unhappy.

If The Donald had been reelected, he would have had the political strength to insist that Dr. Fauci retire. The doctor has become much too wrapped up in himself to inspire either confidence or respect.

If the Donald had been reelected, he would have prevented all these ladies and gentlemen (some with COVID) from illegally entering this country and claiming all these tax payer goodies.

If the Donald had been reelected, there would not have been this silence from the White House regarding the insane looting that is being committed by totally out-of-control young gentlemen who know that they are entitled individuals, thanks to the general agenda of the woke Dems.

Of course, there is one good thing about his (reputed) defeat.

This Dem administration is showing the American people why they should return a Republican Congress next year. (How sweet it would be to see Queen Nancy forced off her throne.)
And there's more...

If Trump had been reelected, China and the EU would be VERY unhappy right about now because Trump was poised to bring the heat on the both of them for their unfair trade practices against the US. That's why they supported Puppet Biden. Now it's business as usual for them, including rick-rolling Biden at every turn.

And there's more...

If Trump had been reelected, China and the EU would be VERY unhappy right about now because Trump was poised to bring the heat on the both of them for their unfair trade practices against the US. That's why they supported Puppet Biden. Now it's business as usual for them, including rick-rolling Biden at every turn.

I can see that the reality that US foreign policy towards China has not changed much over the past four administrations is to damning for you to accept, so you ignore and pretend like Trump did something special or different.

VERY unhappy.

If The Donald had been reelected, he would have had the political strength to insist that Dr. Fauci retire. The doctor has become much too wrapped up in himself to inspire either confidence or respect.

If the Donald had been reelected, he would have prevented all these ladies and gentlemen (some with COVID) from illegally entering this country and claiming all these tax payer goodies.

If the Donald had been reelected, there would not have been this silence from the White House regarding the insane looting that is being committed by totally out-of-control young gentlemen who know that they are entitled individuals, thanks to the general agenda of the woke Dems.

This Dem administration is showing the American people why they should return a Republican Congress next year. (How sweet it would be to see Queen Nancy forced off her throne.)
"The Donald" :ROFLMAO:

VERY unhappy.

That's your opinion. All these are made up reasons.

laughable. You are conveniently forgetting about the behavior of the left during the entire 4 years of Trump's presidency. That's too corrupt to be pointing fingers now.

Yes, there is that if you are a Liberal.
Are you trying to refute what i said?

I'm quite happy but do miss the incredible Stable Genius of Mr. Trump. What would really make me happy is, if the 2 so-called Democrats joined the flock, we might actually get some serious stuff done.
Thank you for your reply and vote

To expand on why im extremely happy is because Trump was easily the worse president of my life time (Reagan til now)
The bar wasn;t set that high to begin with and he still managed to be on the bottom

his legacy will go down as this:

Impeached twice
Lost the popular Vote Twice
Approval rating never reached higher than 49%, lowest in history by 10+ points and first president to ever not to break 60%
Approval rating average was 41% lowest in history by 5 points
One of only 10 presidents not to be re-elected
Inspired mass division, unrest, violence and a failed insurrection
First non-peaceful Transfer of power
Never officially conceded
More lies and misleading statements than any other president in modern history
Politicized a pandemic adding to deaths
People flocked to the streets to celebrate his loss here at home and in Canada, Mexico, Italy, France, Germany, Australia, Spain, Portugal, UK, Japan, Brazil, Ireland, etc

Back
Top Bottom