• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How five members of Joe Biden's family got rich through his connections

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Political figures have long used their families to route power and benefits for their own self-enrichment. In my new book, “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite,” one particular politician — Joe Biden — emerges as the king of the sweetheart deal, with no less than five family members benefiting from his largesse, favorable access and powerful position for commercial gain. In Biden’s case, these deals include foreign partners and, in some cases, even US taxpayer dollars.

The Biden family’s apparent self-enrichment involves five family members: Joe’s son Hunter, son-in-law Howard, brothers James and Frank, and sister Valerie.

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections

Has the possible witness list grown?
Personally I'd rather see the SCWB (so-called whistleblower).

The President's son in law is Secretary of State and his daughter is Secretary of the Interior.

The President's son in law is Secretary of State and his daughter is Secretary of the Interior.

I'm sure they're highly qualified for those positions and had lots of credible and applicable experience before being given those position.

*cough*

I'm sure they're highly qualified for those positions and had lots of credible and applicable experience before being given those position.

*cough*

It's kind of a more powerful position than some cush easy-money job. But Trump gets a pass.

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections

Has the possible witness list grown?
Personally I'd rather see the SCWB (so-called whistleblower).

The bigger question is: “Why are we only hearing about Biden, when those on both sides of the isle, do it”?

Peddling influence is the stock in trade with politicians, and only a complete idiot pretends it doesn’t exist. The silence beyond Biden is palpable. BTW, how many political cronies have helped boost your fortune lately? Probably none because your justice system doesn’t permit it. Theirs sure as **** does.

Is this the Bernie Bros attacking Biden, or the right wing attacking Biden? Hard to tell the difference.

Is this the Bernie Bros attacking Biden, or the right wing attacking Biden? Hard to tell the difference.

It's Peter Schweizer - senior editor-at-large of Breitbart News - attacking Biden.

*cough*

One must be some kinda qualified to fail the security clearance and have that EO'd by the President. That's clearly someone of critical importance. That's national-security-be-damned, we need them important. They were appointed by unprecedented measure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom