• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How far will Anti Gun Advocates Go:[W:73:86]

Re: Gun Geo Marker: compromising the safety

It proves what I have been saying for years. Anti gun turds want to harass gun owners

pure and simple. we need to harass them back-anti gun nuts should have their homes listed on a site as GUN FREE ZONES where criminals rape and steal free of repercussions

So you are suggesting two wrongs to make a right? The OP said this

I hope someone who's address pops up on their little application sues the crap out of them for privacy violations.

That would apply to your suggestion also.

So you are suggesting two wrongs to make a right? The OP said this

That would apply to your suggestion also.

I have always believed that those who want to strip of limit the ability of law abiding people to defend themselves should not avail themselves of the umbrella of uncertainty criminals face when engaging in robbery or rape in an armed society.

Advocates for safe criminal working conditions (anti gun rights coalition members) should thus be required to post the fact that their homes and persons are gun free

I have always believed that those who want to strip of limit the ability of law abiding people to defend themselves should not avail themselves of the umbrella of uncertainty criminals face when engaging in robbery or rape in an armed society.

Advocates for safe criminal working conditions (anti gun rights coalition members) should thus be required to post the fact that their homes and persons are gun free

Your premise is a false one. With few exceptions, the people who you normally rant and rail against do not want to abolish Second Amendment rights.

Your premise is a false one. With few exceptions, the people who you normally rant and rail against do not want to abolish Second Amendment rights.

They want to use government force to limit people's ability to freely acquire, keep, and bear arms. This is an act of aggression against innocent people.

In addition, there is no reason for the members of the unorganized militia to be denied the same types of arms that are used by police departments.

They want to use government force to limit people's ability to freely acquire, keep, and bear arms. This is an act of aggression against innocent people.

In addition, there is no reason for the members of the unorganized militia to be denied the same types of arms that are used by police departments.

As to the first, sorry, but I do not speak Libertarianese and have no idea what that means in plan English in the real America I live in.

Second, there is no basis in the Constitution nor in the law for such a claim.

Last edited:

As to the first, sorry, but I do not speak Libertarianese and have no idea what that means in plan English in the real America I live in.

I'm sorry that you have such limited reading comprehension and cognitive ability.

Second, there is no basis in the Constitution nor in the law for such a claim.

You are well aware that, by law, we are members of the militia, are you not?

I'm sorry that you have such limited reading comprehension and cognitive ability.

You are well aware that, by law, we are members of the militia, are you not?

Just speak normal American English and can the Von Mises Libertarianese nonsense and you will have no trouble being understood.

We have been through this militia nonsense many many times. It exists only on paper in a century old law that is no longer relevant in the real world we now live in. It is at best a sort of anachronistic legal fiction.

We have been through this militia nonsense many many times. It exists only on paper in a century old law that is no longer relevant in the real world we now live in. It is at best a sort of anachronistic legal fiction.

Therein lies your ignorance.

Just speak normal American English and can the Von Mises Libertarianese nonsense and you will have no trouble being understood.

Other than from you, I have never had anyone tell me that they can't understand what I'm saying. I fear the problem may be your lack of reading comprehension or cognitive ability.

Are you denying that, according to the law, we are members of the militia?

Other than from you, I have never had anyone tell me that they can't understand what I'm saying. I fear the problem may be your lack of reading comprehension or cognitive ability.

Are you denying that, according to the law, we are members of the militia?

Just stop talking in Libertarianese and you will have no trouble. Most people probably just ignore figuring it as babbling nonsense which makes no sense so why bother?

Just stop talking in Libertarianese and you will have no trouble. Most people probably just ignore figuring it as babbling nonsense which makes no sense so why bother?

You may not be able to understand, but I am actually writing in the English language. I'm sorry that you lack the reading comprehension and cognitive skill necessary to understand my communication.

You may not be able to understand, but I am actually writing in the English language. I'm sorry that you lack the reading comprehension and cognitive skill necessary to understand my communication.

Of course you are. And there are times you lapse into jargon that is strongly identified with Libertarianese of the type that we see pushed by the Von Mises Academy and their acolytes and sycophants. Pushing the jargon of right libertarians with such nonsense as advocating violence against the innocent when you are really talking about the power of eminent domain is but one example of how highly ideological and nearly religious you pervert normal language into a frankenstein monster of itself.

Talking about liberty and freedom when you actually are talking about wanting the ability to discriminate racially or ethnically against other people and violate civil rights laws is but another example of the libertarian rape of the english language.

Of course, all this is done with intent and purpose and is part of an political plan to entice the unsuspecting with such high fallutin sounding jargon so that they knuckle under and agree with the nonsense because you make it sound so moralistic.

I hope that clears it up. It certainly should.

Of course you are. And there are times you lapse into jargon that is strongly identified with Libertarianese of the type that we see pushed by the Von Mises Academy and their acolytes and sycophants. Pushing the jargon of right libertarians with such nonsense as advocating violence against the innocent when you are really talking about the power of eminent domain is but one example of how highly ideological and nearly religious you pervert normal language into a frankenstein monster of itself.

Talking about liberty and freedom when you actually are talking about wanting the ability to discriminate racially or ethnically against other people and violate civil rights laws is but another example of the libertarian rape of the english language.

Of course, all this is done with intent and purpose and is part of an political plan to entice the unsuspecting with such high fallutin sounding jargon so that they knuckle under and agree with the nonsense because you make it sound so moralistic.

I hope that clears it up. It certainly should.

I'm sorry you can't understand when I write things like "advocating violence against the innocent". I assure you that it is indeed English not Lebanese. I'm sorry that you lack the reading comprehension and cognitive skills to understand my communications.

I'm sorry you can't understand when I write things like "advocating violence against the innocent". I assure you that it is indeed English not Lebanese. I'm sorry that you lack the reading comprehension and cognitive skills to understand my communications.

Nobody said you were speaking Lebanese. That is simply a really senseless and inane thing to say. I have told you repeatedly that you are speaking Libertarianese of the Von Mises Institute perversion category. Now who has the basic reading and comprehension problems? :roll: Lebanese indeed!!!! :doh

You have intentionally and purposely adopting highly ideological jargon used by the libertarian right to obfuscate, confuse and bamboozle the unsuspecting in a blatant attempt to brainwash them to the ersatz ideology of extremism. As such, it is to be condemned loudly and as often as possible.

Last edited:

Nobody said you were speaking Lebanese. That is simply a really senseless and inane thing to say. I have told you repeatedly that you are speaking Libertarianese of the Von Mises Institute perversion category. Now who has the basic reading and comprehension problems? :roll: Lebanese indeed!!!! :doh

You have intentionally and purposely adopting highly ideological jargon used by the libertarian right to obfuscate, confuse and bamboozle the unsuspecting in a blatant attempt to brainwash them to their ersatz ideology of extremism. As such, it is to be condemned loudly and as often as possible.

I'm sorry you can't understand what I write. Did you know that there are online dictionaries available on the internet? That might help.

I'm sorry you can't understand what I write. Did you know that there are online dictionaries available on the internet? That might help.

What I understand is perfectly clear. You have intentionally and purposely adopting highly ideological jargon used by the libertarian right to obfuscate, confuse and bamboozle the unsuspecting in a blatant attempt to brainwash them to their ersatz ideology of extremism. As such, it is to be condemned loudly and as often as possible.

Pushing the jargon of right libertarians with such nonsense as advocating violence against the innocent when you are really talking about the power of eminent domain is but one example of how highly ideological and nearly religious you pervert normal language into a frankenstein monster of itself. That is well understood.

Talking about liberty and freedom when you actually are talking about wanting the ability to discriminate racially or ethnically against other people and violate civil rights laws is but another example of the libertarian rape of the english language. That is well understood.

Of course, all this is done with intent and purpose and is part of an political plan to entice the unsuspecting with such high fallutin sounding jargon so that they knuckle under and agree with the nonsense because you make it sound so moralistic. I understand that only too well.

So you are perfectly understood.... your intentions are understood ...... your motivations are perfectly understood..... your purpose is understood ..... your methods are perfectly understood .... your tactics are perfectly understood .... and your extremism is perfectly understood.

Its not only me. Check this out - from a freakin libertarian no less who strongly advises others of his ilk to stop the stupid jargon and start talking to people in plain English

Libertarian Talking Points (Activism and Issues)

If we learn to talk to people in their own language, address their concerns, show how libertarian ideas can solve the problems in their personal lives then the amount of people accepting libertarian ideas and demanding libertarian government should greatly increase.

An obvious admission and acceptance that some libertarians DO NOT SPEAK TO AMERICAN IN THE NORMAL LANGUAGE OF AMERICANS. And you Federalist are one of them.

we need to harass them back-anti gun nuts should have their homes listed on a site as GUN FREE ZONES where criminals rape and steal free of repercussions

This app is pretty much useless here in Texas, everyone has a gun!

I agree we need an app to show those who don't have guns, and post the lists on the Internet and in the newspaper.

Pushing the jargon of right libertarians with such nonsense as advocating violence against the innocent when you are really talking about the power of eminent domain

But eminent domain is a perfect example of initiating violence against innocents. The government comes along and forcibly takes someone's land. How is this NOT an initiation of violence?

But eminent domain is a perfect example of initiating violence against innocents. The government comes along and forcibly takes someone's land. How is this NOT an initiation of violence?

A power which you pretend to condemn but enjoy the fruits and benefits of just the same.

Hollow words compared to very different actions.

A power which you pretend to condemn but enjoy the fruits and benefits of just the same.

Hollow words compared to very different actions.

You're mistaken. I don't PRETEND to argue against eminent domain. I actually DO argue against eminent domain.

Here, once again, is my argument:

A -It is ethically unjustified to initiate violence against other people's person or property.
B -Eminent domain is the forcible taking of someone's land.
C -Thus, eminent domain is ethically unjustified.

You're mistaken. I don't PRETEND to argue against eminent domain. I actually DO argue against eminent domain.

Sadly for you, when you live a life that does the opposite from your hollow words, it is your actions that identify you and not some meaningless words typed on a screen. We know what you really believe because you live it.

Back
Top Bottom