• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How dumb is President Trump saying young children are almost immune to COVID 19? Really dumb

Please provide Trumps quote where he said 0 children have died from covid. Otherwise.......CHUUUUUUMPED!

Did he say the word immune?

How many people die of a disease they are immune to?

HAHAHAHAHA

I asked how many childten have died in the U.S. feom CV-19. Either post the number or fail.

Are you unable to use a search engine? In an case what would confirming children's deaths prove? Understand this if you're able; children are as vulnerable to infection as adults; their clinical outcomes, however, are generally far more benign. That is NOT immunity, "almost" or otherwise.

You brought up the fascism comment not me. Now you are desperately running from it. As well you should. I would destroy that comment with facts about fascists and the simarities to leftist behavior.

No, the "fascist" comment was brought up by Glitch in post #4, so quit your lying. You couldn't destroy a wet paper sack mate.

Twitter, Facebook Remove Trump Post Over False Claim About Children And COVID-19 : NPR

The president urged schools to reopen, falsely claiming that children are "almost immune from this disease."

Facebook also removed a post containing the same video from Trump's personal page. Both Facebook and Twitter said the post violated their rules on COVID-19 misinformation.

Research has shown that while children tend to get infected with the coronavirus less often and have milder symptoms than adults, kids can still contract and spread it. Some have gotten seriously ill and even died.

Isn't the mortality rate for children form the virus below that of the seasonal flu?

You said Trump believed 0 children died. You've been Chuuuuuumped! Again!

In other news.....500 children died today in diseases they are immune to.

HAHAHAHAHA

No, the "fascist" comment was brought up by Glitch in post #4, so quit your lying. You couldn't destroy a wet paper sack mate.

You commented on it. So you go off topic then cry off topic when someone is about ro absolutely roast you on YOUR comment. Are you going to retract your off topic comment?

Isn't the mortality rate for children form the virus below that of the seasonal flu?

It may be so, but children are known to carry far higher Covid-19 viral loads than adults and seldom show severe symptoms. Someone's apparently healthy child could be shedding virus onto everyone he or she meets. This is why reopening schools prematurely and stating that children are "almost immune" is dangerously irresponsible. Child goes to school, picks up the virus, takes it home to infect parents and siblings.

We dont need to test kids anymore!!!! They are immune!!!!! Lol

You commented on it. So you go off topic then cry off topic when someone is about ro absolutely roast you on YOUR comment. Are you going to retract your off topic comment?

I commented (post #10), in response to another poster, Glitch. What is wrong with you?

How STUPID for anyone to attempt to use the Covid19 Pandemic and responses to it and Opinions about it, as a Political Weapon.
I think working class Americans are done with the arrogant Left.

effen exactly.

Everything started going downhill when Trump started saying concerns about covid were a political ploy against Trump.
Everything went to **** starting then and has just gotten worse since.

Making virus response po9litical ****t America for generations to come.
**** you very much Trump, Trumpco, and Trumpco customers.

I commented in response to another poster, Glitch. What is wrong with you?

Yes and...are your posts then immune to comment? You know how forums work and you know I was about to roast you on your comment. You were correct to run from it.

I already chumped you. Did you have another comment I can fact check and chumperize?

I wonder how children became immune?

Wait.....have they been injecting disinfectant????

That trump is a medical genius!!!! Lol

You couldn't chump a chimp mate. You're embarrassing yourself now. Go away and do something productive; like maybe get a job.

Wrong again. See post 38. Factually chumped the members argument. He ran from his own post.

Yes and...are your posts then immune to comment? You know how forums work and you know I was about to roast you on your comment. You were correct to run from it.

You are taking a beating on this thread buddy...maybe ho back to bed for a while. Lol

Wrong again. See post 38. Factually chumped the members argument. He ran from his own post.

Trump has a three point plan for dealing with the virus.

1. Encourage public gatherings

2. Slow down the testing

3. Declare children are immune.

He has appointed Herman Caine to run this plan

Quit fantasising; nobody runs away from you! See, here I am:2wave: On the contrary, people are laughing at you desperately trying to defend your dumb 'prove it or I won', posts

Social media in this case is privately owned and free to use, but you must follow their rules.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yeah, so i assume you fully agree with multibillionaire leftist corporate leaders denying free speech to people who's speech is TRUE, but inconvenient to democrats, while ALLOWING far leftists to literally promote violence, plan riots, dox people, give out private addresses of political "enemies"(ie. Antifa publicizing Tucker Carlson's home address, organizing threatening "protests", where they show up in large numbers ON HIS PROPERTY, threatening his wife and kids)!?

But when doctors go online to dispute the totalitarian closures and restrictions imposed by democrats, using actual scientific data to back it up, THEY ARE SILENCED!!

Yeah, its great to see how the left have EMBRACED corporate fascism, and perpetual middle eastern war! Oh, and BTW, young people have a very, very low chance of being sickened by Covid19! Sure, ANYONE can acquire the virus, but the vast majority of healthy younger people dont even show symptoms OR ever actually get sick! We NEED to gain immunity to it, not destroy the worlds economy so that Joe Biden can be successfully hidden away long enough to NOT be exposed as the elderly, mentally incompetent person he now IS!

You are taking a beating on this thread buddy...maybe ho back to bed for a while. Lol

hahaha says the guy that ran from my questions requiring factual answers. Only a chump would think I am taking a beating.. Reminds of that guy that gets knocked out and wakes up asking if he won.

Back
Top Bottom