• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How dumb is President Trump saying young children are almost immune to COVID 19? Really dumb

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Twitter, Facebook Remove Trump Post Over False Claim About Children And COVID-19 : NPR

The president urged schools to reopen, falsely claiming that children are "almost immune from this disease."

Facebook also removed a post containing the same video from Trump's personal page. Both Facebook and Twitter said the post violated their rules on COVID-19 misinformation.

Research has shown that while children tend to get infected with the coronavirus less often and have milder symptoms than adults, kids can still contract and spread it. Some have gotten seriously ill and even died.

How STUPID for anyone to attempt to use the Covid19 Pandemic and responses to it and Opinions about it, as a Political Weapon.

I think working class Americans are done with the arrogant Left.

-

How STUPID for anyone to attempt to use the Covid19 Pandemic and responses to it and Opinions about it, as a Political Weapon.

-

Funny, I mean you trying to use "working class Americans" as a hyper partisan "Political Weapon" attack on the left. Its over the top arrogant to assert that the working class are just right wingers. I realize that you are upset that the Presidents failures are causing him election problems, but that had nothing to do with what the OP said. Instead the OP asserted that President is stupid in offering lies to support an action that will lead to death of Americans. Life is more important than Trumps reelection. But Trump cannot seem to move past his campaign despite the worst medical crisis in our lifetime. A real president would suspend his campaign in order to work on saving lives. That alone would have got him reelected. But Trump keeps acting as if the pandemic is no big deal and asserting out right lies like children being "almost immune from this disease."

Twitter, Facebook Remove Trump Post Over False Claim About Children And COVID-19 : NPR

The president urged schools to reopen, falsely claiming that children are "almost immune from this disease."

Facebook also removed a post containing the same video from Trump's personal page. Both Facebook and Twitter said the post violated their rules on COVID-19 misinformation.

Research has shown that while children tend to get infected with the coronavirus less often and have milder symptoms than adults, kids can still contract and spread it. Some have gotten seriously ill and even died.

When social media can dictate ideological content they have seriously crossed the line. It is well past time to put these leftist fascists out of business.

Does not matter anymore, the only thing that does is this election coming up.

All we can hope for is enough people being tired of President Trump's nonsense.

When social media can dictate ideological content they have seriously crossed the line. It is well past time to put these leftist fascists out of business.
Social media in this case is privately owned and free to use, but you must follow their rules.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

How many children have died from CV-19 in the U.S.?

-

I guess you conveniently forgot that Trump 'ordered' testing to be slowed down because it made his 'numbers', "look bad", for November? If that isn't using a pandemic as a political weapon, please tell us what is.

Last edited:

A private company like Facebook can do whatever the hell it wants with its content, within the law, whether you like it or not. Oh, and it's "well past time" you learned the difference between 'leftists' and the far right (fascism).

Well....none....because the president said they are immune....right?

If you dont have the factual answer then go troll elsewhere. I do love that moment where lefties recoil from facts like its a job interview though.

-

And that's exactly what Trump is doing. He's been doing it since he stated he did not want a cruise ship to dock because it would effect his numbers.

I think the left have been necessarily pointing out Trumps arrogance as they should. Every time Trump lies about the virus, he is attempting to add to his political fortunes.

Working class Americans are tired of hearing the right defend this Covidiot.

If you dont have the factual answer then go troll elsewhere. I do love that moment where lefties recoil from facts like its a job interview though.

Well it has to be none. Zero. The president said they are immune.

Are you saying the president is lying????

A private company like Facebook can do whatever the hell it wants with its content, within the law, whether you like it or not. Oh, and it's "well past time" you learned the difference between 'leftists' and the far right (fascism).

Lets compare. Do fasciats use violence to silence their opposition?

So you have no factual answer. As always it took one post to chump you.

What part of zero are you missing??? The president said they are immune.

Are you saying the president is lying????

So you have no factual answer. As always it took one post to chump you.

Your 'president' stated children are "almost immune"; his exact words. Nobody is "almost immune" from the disease and there is NO evidence of immunity conferred after recovery from infection. Words have consequences and if people are stupid enough to send their kids to school, believing Trump, they are in for a world of hurt when the kids bring the virus home-like the school in Georgia which suspended a concerned student for showing the reality of reopening.

Georgia school shifting online after students, staff get coronavirus - Los Angeles Times

Georgia school shifting online after infections reported - The Boston Globe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr...hool-where-photos-packed-hallways-went-viral/

This is the reality which you, Trump and his other devotees don't want to confront.

Last edited:
I believe the subject is Facebook deleting Trump's dangerously irresponsible comments. Do try to keep up.

You brought up the fascism comment not me. Now you are desperately running from it. As well you should. I would destroy that comment with facts about fascists and the simarities to leftist behavior.

Your 'president' stated children are "almost immune"; his exact words. Nobody is "almost immune" from the disease and there is NO evidence of immunity conferred after recovery from infection. Words have consequences and if people are stupid enough to send their kids to school, believing Trump, they are in for a world of hurt when the kids bring the virus home-like the school in Georgia which suspended a concerned student for showing the reality of reopening.

Georgia school shifting online after infections reported - The Boston Globe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr...hool-where-photos-packed-hallways-went-viral/

I asked how many childten have died in the U.S. feom CV-19. Either post the number or fail.

I asked how many childten have died in the U.S. feom CV-19. Either poat the number or be a chump again.

Why cant you tell us? Is your Google broken?

Clearly the president believes the number is zero

Why cant you tell us? Is your Google broken?

Clearly the president believes the number is zero
Please provide Trumps quote where he said 0 children have died from covid. Otherwise.......CHUUUUUUMPED!

Back
Top Bottom