• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How dumb are the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys?

Michael Cole

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Really, really dumb.

Idiots. These are the brainiacs that Trump trusts. The headline is enough, but here's a snippet.

The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, met with Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes in an underground parking lot for 30 minutes the day before the Capitol riot, and a film crew was there, prosecutors for the Justice Department said in a court filing.

...The filing also said the film crew picked up audio of someone referencing the Capitol. Tarrio was also picked up on the mic telling another individual that he was certain no one could get in and see the contents of his phone because he cleared the messages and there was a two-step process to get in the phone.

I mean, one guy shot his eye out. These aren't American treasures we're talking about here.

Still fishing off allegation and suspicion I see...
Don't really care at this point, as people clamoring for some sort of footing on this whole Jan 6 farce. Is nothing more than that now, just a continued shit show of their own making.

Don't really care at this point, as people clamoring for some sort of footing on this whole Jan 6 farce. Is nothing more than that now, just a continued shit show of their own making.
Did you read anything? The headline? Read before you type. Here.

Leaders of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers met the day before the Capitol Riot. A documentary film crew was present.

Duh.

Leaders of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers met the day before the Capitol Riot. A documentary film crew was present.

Duh.
Actually I read the article, but that you for that clear view into your mentality.
Nothing here shows that they did anything wrong and if just meeting to speak with people in this situation is a crime, then why did the lot of you allow BLM and Antifa to do so with impunity?

Listen, I don't really care for your grifting for this whole Jan 6th farce. But if someone doesn't try to inject a little reality into these idiotic threads, then none of you are really going to ever learn. You'll just keep swallowing your own crap and vomiting it up for the next person to do the exact same thing.

Actually I read the article, but that you for that clear view into your mentality.
Nothing here shows that they did anything wrong and if just meeting to speak with people in this situation is a crime, then why did the lot of you allow BLM and Antifa to do so with impunity?

Listen, I don't really care for your grifting for this whole Jan 6th farce. But if someone doesn't try to inject a little reality into these idiotic threads, then none of you are really going to ever learn. You'll just keep swallowing your own crap and vomiting it up for the next person to do the exact same thing.
So just to make this clear, if Antifa did the same thing the Jan 6 insurrectionists did, they physically assault officers, break into congress trying to find congress people to hang, and everything else that was done, you wouldn't want any of those Antifa thugs charged with any crimes?

It's totally not a big deal according to you so you should have no problem if a violent left wing mob does the same thing next time the left loses an election, right? I'd support prosecuting them regardless of their political lean, but Intellectual consistency isn't for everyone.

Really, really dumb.

Idiots. These are the brainiacs that Trump trusts. The headline is enough, but here's a snippet.

The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, met with Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes in an underground parking lot for 30 minutes the day before the Capitol riot, and a film crew was there, prosecutors for the Justice Department said in a court filing.

...The filing also said the film crew picked up audio of someone referencing the Capitol. Tarrio was also picked up on the mic telling another individual that he was certain no one could get in and see the contents of his phone because he cleared the messages and there was a two-step process to get in the phone.

I mean, one guy shot his eye out. These aren't American treasures we're talking about here.
I'm sure they were only talking about their grandchildren

So just to make this clear, if Antifa did the same thing the Jan 6 insurrectionists did, they physically assault officers, break into congress trying to find congress people to hang, and everything else that was done, you wouldn't want any of those Antifa thugs charged with any crimes?

It's totally not a big deal according to you so you should have no problem if a violent left wing mob does the same thing next time the left loses an election, right? I'd support prosecuting them regardless of their political lean, but Intellectual consistency isn't for everyone.
They already have done similar things prior to Jan 6th and the left nicknamed it the summer of love.

They trapped people inside buildings and than tried to set those buildings on fire. By the lefts standards they should be charged with attempted murder.

I'm sure they were only talking about their grandchildren
By and large, Trump supporters and Conservatives in general are the biggest collection of hypocrites that I have seen in my lifetime. Remember how they "pissed and moaned" over Obama's golfing, but were suddenly okay with it when Trump did more of it.

They already have done similar things prior to Jan 6th and the left nicknamed it the summer of love.

They trapped people inside buildings and than tried to set those buildings on fire. By the lefts standards they should be charged with attempted murder.
Who has claimed people that tried to murder people by lighting them on fire shouldn't be prosecuted? Because that's what the Trump supporters are demanding for the Jan 6th criminals.

Really, really dumb.

They are only dumb to Marxist Leftist fanatics.

hear Marxist fanatics always crying about the Proud Boys. What are they.

Are they Racists? Are they White Supremacists? Are they Fascists?

Answer: No, No, and NO

They are a club for men. It was hard to find their old website thanks to the REAL fascists at Google; I had to use the WayBack machine and find a snapshot. According to the site their "Core Values" are:

Free Speech, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Political Correctness, Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Minimal Government, Closed Borders, and more. The site also said, "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us"

Maybe I should join this club. Let's hear about it from the founder:

Enrique Tarrio, Cuban-American, is a Proud Boys leader.
Worst Nazi ever, LOL

1647343817365.png

Duh.
So they did it on their own.

Liberals live in a fake news world of alternate reality.

You people embrace violet hate groups like BLM and Antifa, and then you attack normal groups of normal people

REPEATING:

I hear Marxist fanatics always crying about the Proud Boys. What are they.

They are a club for men. It was hard to find their old website thanks to the REAL fascists at Google; I had to use the WayBack machine and find a snapshot. According to the site their "Core Values" are:

Free Speech, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Political Correctness, Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Minimal Government, Closed Borders, and more. The site also said, "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us"

You people embrace violet hate groups like BLM and Antifa, and then you attack normal groups of normal people

REPEATING:

HughInn, defending white supremacist manbabies. How sad.

REPEATING:

They're idiots. Pay attention.

Poes and the poorly educated. Two types to avoid when attempting less than 'beyond stupid' conversations.

There are recordings.

The lot of us? Speaking of mentality...

By and large, Trump supporters and Conservatives in general are the biggest collection of hypocrites that I have seen in my lifetime. Remember how they "pissed and moaned" over Obama's golfing, but were suddenly okay with it when Trump did more of it.
Your telling this to me because???

You won't find any posts of me complaining that about any president golfing too much or spending too much time away from the White House. It's petty nonsense and you can find posts from me stating that if you dig deep enough.

There are recordings.
Really, cameras and microphones actually do things like that? 🤦‍♂️
Still wondering what it is that they did that was illegal in reference to Jan 6th and just how much smoke the lot of you are going to blow up everyone's asses over it.

GW and Trump = not the smartest cookies on the block which may be why ALEC chooses these types = easily manipulated. The GOP is loaded with not the brightest.

Yes some of these insurrrectionists are talking to save their butts and for leniency ............

DOJ prosecutors disagree with your opinion. The judges disagree also.

Back
Top Bottom