• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How dumb are the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys?

Really, cameras and microphones actually do things like that? 🤦‍♂️
Still wondering what it is that they did that was illegal in reference to Jan 6th and just how much smoke the lot of you are going to blow up everyone's asses over it.
Taking that one meeting separately, there was likely no law broken. But when included with all the planning that we have evidence of and the actual attack on the capitol itself, we now have seditious conspiracy charges.

For the prosecutors, that meeting just adds to the rest of the evidence. So yes, they are dumb. They got caught. They are being held without bond. Pretty dumb.

DOJ prosecutors disagree with your opinion. The judges disagree also.
Last time I checked, you were not the DOJ and even if you were. You would not have some form of be all, end all, power.
That's just not how our system works.

Really, cameras and microphones actually do things like that? 🤦‍♂️
Still wondering what it is that they did that was illegal in reference to Jan 6th and just how much smoke the lot of you are going to blow up everyone's asses over it.
Have you looked up the word "conspiracy"?

By and large, Trump supporters and Conservatives in general are the biggest collection of hypocrites that I have seen in my lifetime. Remember how they "pissed and moaned" over Obama's golfing, but were suddenly okay with it when Trump did more of it.
yup, absolute POS and they like tow hine about "both sides' which is garbage, they have no facts, they have nothing. They are shitty people, plain and simple. And if not shitty, complete idiots easily duped by nonsense. And all their whines are the fault of their own, their support of republican shitheads that dont' give a shit about anybody, has done nothing and stands for nothign that would help them in their struggles. They just want to blame everybody else. Like I said, shitty people

And no amount of "but.. but.. they aren't " is going to change that fact. Anybody who stands with Trump and the republicans party remaining silent or actively defending and promoting Trumpism are not good people, no matter what excuses other wants to make. And yes, this likely include my family members as well. If you can't be kind to everybody outside your little fake bubble, and feel empathy for people not like you, you aren't really a good person

Really, really dumb.

Idiots. These are the brainiacs that Trump trusts. The headline is enough, but here's a snippet.

The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, met with Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes in an underground parking lot for 30 minutes the day before the Capitol riot, and a film crew was there, prosecutors for the Justice Department said in a court filing.

...The filing also said the film crew picked up audio of someone referencing the Capitol. Tarrio was also picked up on the mic telling another individual that he was certain no one could get in and see the contents of his phone because he cleared the messages and there was a two-step process to get in the phone.

I mean, one guy shot his eye out. These aren't American treasures we're talking about here.

I've been wondering the same thing, but only about the Proud Boys. I don't know anything about the other group you mention here to make the simple minded hate them.

How could the Proud Boys, labeled as a "White" Supremacist group by the raving morons on the American Political Left, elect a "Black" man as their leader?

These Proud Boys guys must be morons! Don't they understand that a "White" Supremacist group is not supposed to elect a "Black" man as their leader? Idiots!

Have you looked up the word "conspiracy"?
After months of democrats allowing rioters to go free and private video catching groups like Antifa/BLM doing exactly the same, or worse, with no such call out from the MSM. Forgive me if I've lost patience for this kind of thing. Hell, you still have people trying to claim that the Proud Boys are a white supremacist group in all of this and I'm just tired of all of it.

I've been wondering the same thing, but only about the Proud Boys. I don't know anything about the other group you mention here to make the simple minded hate them.

How could the Proud Boys, labeled as a "White" Supremacist group by the raving morons on the American Political Left, elect a "Black" man as their leader?

These Proud Boys guys must be morons! Don't they understand that a "White" Supremacist group is not supposed to elect a "Black" man as their leader? Idiots!

Doesn't matter how you label a guy who is anti-American. He's a moronic thug who leads a group of Wanna-Be thugs. It never ceases to amaze me how the right keeps defending these criminals starting with Trump right down to someone like Enrique Tarrio.

May he have plenty of time to lift weights with his fellow felons and reflect on all the bad decisions he's made in life.

Doesn't matter how you label a guy who is anti-American. He's a moronic thug who leads a group of Wanna-Be thugs. It never ceases to amaze me how the right keeps defending these criminals starting with Trump right down to someone like Enrique Tarrio.

May he have plenty of time to lift weights with his fellow felons and reflect on all the bad decisions he's made in life.
A merciful God might grant him a tube of Vaseline. He's gonna' need it.

After months of democrats allowing rioters to go free and private video catching groups like Antifa/BLM doing exactly the same, or worse, with no such call out from the MSM.
1. Democrats can not allow rioters to go free. The USA is not Putin's Russia where the judicial branch just takes a break. That is your perception that they get a break. A lot of them are used by agitators, same as the right to go in the street risking criminal records and the effect of poverty after. That's the idea though, you get someone hooked to a group to depend on that group.
2. Yes they have. right-wing media like Fox puts their magnifying glass on the far left Antifa riots while CNN does it on the right-wing extremists. To each where the herd is.
3. If you want to understand the dangers of groups like Proud Boys I recommend watching this documentary. It is made from real video recordings, is not made by Soros :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
1. Democrats can not allow rioters to go free. The USA is not Putin's Russia where the judicial branch just takes a break. That is your perception that they get a break. A lot of them are used by agitators, same as the right to go in the street risking criminal records and the effect of poverty after. That's the idea though, you get someone hooked to a group to depend on that group.
2. Yes they have. right-wing media like Fox puts their magnifying glass on the far left Antifa riots while CNN does it on the right-wing extremists. To each where the herd is.
3. If you want to understand the dangers of groups like Proud Boys I recommend watching this documentary. It is made from real video recordings, is not made by Soros :ROFLMAO:

That was a very powerful video. Thanks for sharing.

Best video I've seen yet. I sure hope many of the Trump defenders watched this. There can't be any more BS calling it a peaceful protest. Those people were out for blood and somewhat organized. They were clearly incited by Trump and his allies.

After months of democrats allowing rioters to go free and private video catching groups like Antifa/BLM doing exactly the same, or worse, with no such call out from the MSM. Forgive me if I've lost patience for this kind of thing. Hell, you still have people trying to claim that the Proud Boys are a white supremacist group in all of this and I'm just tired of all of it.
People like you were "tired of it all" by January 7 when you pushed the false narrative that January 6 was no big deal. Thankfully, you are not in charge of the DOJ either.

Really, really dumb.

Idiots. These are the brainiacs that Trump trusts. The headline is enough, but here's a snippet.

The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, met with Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes in an underground parking lot for 30 minutes the day before the Capitol riot, and a film crew was there, prosecutors for the Justice Department said in a court filing.

...The filing also said the film crew picked up audio of someone referencing the Capitol. Tarrio was also picked up on the mic telling another individual that he was certain no one could get in and see the contents of his phone because he cleared the messages and there was a two-step process to get in the phone.

I mean, one guy shot his eye out. These aren't American treasures we're talking about here.

Well said even though I hesitate to describe them as "dumb".
Too kind and too generous, in my humble opinion ;)

These people need to be prosecuted for sedition.

Agreed. Any idiot knows you meet in a loud dive bar where no one knows you. Tarrio has been watching the wrong movies. Moron. If only they had checked the parking lot first, or met in an area not popularized in fiction, Tarrio would be a free man today.

They probably truly believed they were doing gods works and would be protected by Trump in the end, So that does make them dumb,

The token, whose ass your are kissing here, is all about the white power. It's easy to rise through the ranks when your org can be use him as a human shield like you are doing now with him. Will be interesting to see if the aryan nation prison population will adopt him where he's not as useful a tool like he is for the proud boys. Brothers won't be liking him too much either it would seem.

ET1.jpg

ET2.jpg

ET3.jpg

Agreed. Any idiot knows you meet in a loud dive bar where no one knows you. Tarrio has been watching the wrong movies. Moron. If only they had checked the parking lot first, or met in an area not popularized in fiction, Tarrio would be a free man today.

Free to further plot more domestic terrorism. 👍

Someone in that meeting had to have narced about when and where it was happening.

Someone in that meeting had to have narced about when and where it was happening.
To the film crew? I doubt it. If that had happened, the crew would have more than a few sound bites. Then again, we only know what's been written in the filing.

Someone may have cooperated after the fact, but I think these guys are just arrogant idiots whose complacency resulted from an immense feeling of power through association.

ffsvscl0ppc21.png

"Roger Stone dude...we're badasses!!!"

Did you not see people in places like Portland, rioters having their charges just outright dropped and set free?
How about people like Kamalla Harris, schilling for bail funds that would have these same people released. Just so they could go right back out and commit the same crimes. It's almost like the rule of law does not apply to those that they democrats look to protect.

You're also forgetting that the "right-wing" extremist, were unanimously disavowed by the right-wing. While groups like BLM and Antifa, routinely received protection from groups like CNN.

I've seen the propaganda surrounding the proud boys. It's neither funny, nor is it factually correct most of the time.

People like you were "tired of it all" by January 7 when you pushed the false narrative that January 6 was no big deal. Thankfully, you are not in charge of the DOJ either.
How am I supposed to be upset about a riot, more than a typically would?
The lot of you were completely fine with riots, until it was apparently a right wing group that did it. So I have no qualms about pointing out such idiotic hypocrisy.

Normal people had to sit through literal months of riots, arson, murder and the lot. All with you and the rest of the far-left just continually making excuses for them and allowing the rioters to do as they pleased. So spare me the false virtues.

Actually I read the article, but that you for that clear view into your mentality.
Nothing here shows that they did anything wrong and if just meeting to speak with people in this situation is a crime, then why did the lot of you allow BLM and Antifa to do so with impunity?

Listen, I don't really care for your grifting for this whole Jan 6th farce. But if someone doesn't try to inject a little reality into these idiotic threads, then none of you are really going to ever learn. You'll just keep swallowing your own crap and vomiting it up for the next person to do the exact same thing.

They don’t vomit it, they are used to eating crap

1.Did you not see people in places like Portland, rioters having their charges just outright dropped and set free

2.How about people like Kamalla Harris, schilling for bail funds that would have these same people released. Just so they could go right back out and commit the same crimes. It's almost like the rule of law does not apply to those that they democrats look to protect.

3.You're also forgetting that the "right-wing" extremist, were unanimously disavowed by the right-wing. While groups like BLM and Antifa, routinely received protection from groups like CNN.

4. I've seen the propaganda surrounding the proud boys. It's neither funny, nor is it factually correct most of the time.
1. Some did have their charges dismissed the same as some Jan 6 rioters. Some did jail sentences and in some cases prison. The system is not perfect. Of course, the right-wing media will put the magnifying glass on the ones that got dismissed because they cater to their base.
2. I don't know, my understanding was that Harris as a prosecutor was quite tough on crime. She even got in trouble with some progressive groups over this.
3. BLM and Antifa have better PR and the theory on paper attracts a lot of idealists in my opinion. It takes a while for followers to realize that theory is different than practical use. I agree the left-wing media does not attack them the same as proud boys the reason being the same, they cater to their own base.
4. The video that I attached is not propaganda, is based on video recordings. In my view, Proud boys is like Antifa, another group brainwashed by very smart interests to do their bidings. In my estimation, groups like Antifa In their head, when they damage private property, they have the same thought process as the Trump fanatic invading Capitol Hill. "In the name of rights and freedoms".

->
Just make sure you don't forget your responsibilities in this chase for rights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom