• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How Donald Trump crushed Ted Cruz

I rarely discuss religion, I suppose its my background, was taught that religion is a private matter. When I left the church, and became an atheist I kept that to myself as well, I don't knock others beliefs, or non beliefs, but I do knock politicians like Trump who find it convenient politically to all of a sudden find God, I doubt Trump had a religious epiphany, just a political one when he went GOP. Fake Christian, and a fake Conservative to boot. Trump believes in two things, himself and the $, if his supporters think otherwise, well fool on them.

The truth is that you don't know what he believes in his private life or what he does away from the cameras.

Anti-trumpeteers seem to be interested in the same thing. Cruz doesn't do any better against the Hilldebeast in this fantasy polling they have going thus far. And Kasich? He's won ONE state, one.

polls run by several candidates and both parties show Kasich beating Cankles

Trump getting crushed

polls run by several candidates and both parties show Kasich beating Cankles

Trump getting crushed

Yup, illustrating that polling on the general during the primaries is worth about two ****s.

Won't be the first time I had to wear someone else's avatar. Of course, won't be the first time someone had to wear mine either. :mrgreen:

Lol....

Didn't you have to sport a " Sarah Palin for President " for a month ?

Through some fancy rule-changing a year ago.

that team cruz exploited to the detriment of the donald's candidacy

which causes this thread title to be found laughable:
How Donald Trump crushed Ted Cruz

The truth is that you don't know what he believes in his private life or what he does away from the cameras.

Yes I do, in as far as religion he does not give a crap. Of course we will see how Christian he actually is when his tax returns are released, lets just see how charitable he was. I am sure he has put his money were his mouth is, and we all now how big his pie hole is, I will be waiting for those returns.

Last edited:
Yes I do, in as far as religion he does not give a crap

Hmmm, makes me curious. The only way you would know that is if you know him personally, and I mean know him, not just know of him. Are you claiming you know Trump personally?

Hmmm, makes me curious. The only way you would know that is if you know him personally, and I mean know him, not just know of him. Are you claiming you know Trump personally?

Your sure do assume lots on this board dont ya

I dont know him personally, but know some one who was quite friendly with one of his ex wives, and we will leave at that. So ya I do know for a fact his sudden religious fever is an act. If the religious right want to embrace the Donald because he suddenly discovered a higher power than the $, go right ahead, its your vote.

Last edited:
I know this. I've never voted for an atheist, and I'm not about to start now.

If you lived in Europe you would not often know whether candidates are or are not atheist. We have left the religion thing behind us. There are exceptions of course; in Northern Ireland you would know for sure who is a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist.

Your sure do assume lots on this board dont ya

I dont know him personally, but know some one who was quite friendly with one of his ex wives, and we will leave at that. So ya I do know for a fact his sudden religious fever is an act. If the religious right want to embrace the Donald because he suddenly discovered a higher power than the $, go right ahead, its your vote.

Wait, you come out with that right before admitting you just made a whopper of an assumption?

Wait, you come out with that right before admitting you just made a whopper of an assumption?

You keep believing Trump had a religious epiphany, fool on you. I am out of here, I don't make a career out of this board, I actually have a life.

Larry Kudlow

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/22/how-donald-trump-crushed-ted-cruz-kudlow-commentary.html

Rush is saying the same thing:

How Trump Stole Cruz's Renegade Mojo - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Ya see what Trump did? Just has he did with Hillary (Secret weapon Bill, "UP WITH WOMEN!") Trump took what Cruz thought was going to be his ace in the hole and he made into into a weapon against Cruz, then hung it around Cruz's neck to show everyone what a failure he is at this game. Trump just flat out humiliated Cruz.

This is politics at its best, this guy Trump is a political genius.

My head is now spinning after reading that Limbaugh nonsense.

You keep believing Trump had a religious epiphany, fool on you. I am out of here, I don't make a career out of this board, I actually have a life.

What are you on about? I never claimed he had any epiphany. I never claimed he was particularly religious at all. Btw, not being religious does not make one an atheist. It was YOU who has been trying to falsely claim he knows another person's spirit.

Doesn't everybody?

No, not in the more civilised parts of the world. When I stood for election in England (as a Conservative, I lost) no one showed the slightest interest in my religious belies or the lack of them. The religiosity of most Americans never ceases to amaze me.

What are you on about? I never claimed he had any epiphany. I never claimed he was particularly religious at all. Btw, not being religious does not make one an atheist. It was YOU who has been trying to falsely claim he knows another person's spirit.

Which spirit, as in alcohol, or the ghost type. Never said he was an atheist, in fact you are the one putting words in my mouth, but judging by allot of your MANY posts, you know very little about Mr. Trump. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.

Which spirit, as in alcohol, or the ghost type. Never said he was an atheist, in fact you are the one putting words in my mouth, but judging by allot of your MANY posts, you know very little about Mr. Trump. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.

Again, what are you going on about? YOU were the one claiming to have some special insight into the man's spiritual bent. I called you on it and you've done nothing but duck and weave ever since.

If you lived in Europe you would not often know whether candidates are or are not atheist. We have left the religion thing behind us. There are exceptions of course; in Northern Ireland you would know for sure who is a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist.

We can tell. Europe is becoming a cesspool.

Enlighten us please.

Its Limbaugh being Limbaugh ... his patented way of saying that he knows more than anybody and even when his predictions and characterizations are dead wrong - they actually are right and dead on if you only go through his convoluted explaination.

Its Limbaugh being Limbaugh ... his patented way of saying that he knows more than anybody and even when his predictions and characterizations are dead wrong - they actually are right and dead on if you only go through his convoluted explaination.

Limbaughs explanation makes a lot of sense. Cruz spent a few years bulking up his rebel bonafides at the expense of the nation with the shut downs that he engineered, and by constantly being the prick. That he figured out that the establishment was weak and might lose in a challenge seems right, the guy is pretty bright, but he never figured that anyone was going to come along and out rebel him. Not Trump, he was supposed to be the joke candidate who was soon dispatched. I bet Cruz did not believe that his plan was in trouble till December, and by then it was too late for him to come up with a different way to play this game.

Cruz has got to be beside himself, he was right that the establishment was ready to fall, he put together a good plan, he put together a good organization, he worked his ass off.....only to lose because Trump came along and with his army of the silent majority powering him changed the rules of the game.

Last edited:
Limbaughs explanation makes a lot of sense. Cruz spent a few years bulking up his rebel bonafides at the expense of the nation with the shut downs that he engineered, and by constantly being the prick. That he figured out that the establishment was weak and might lose in a challenge seems right, the guy is pretty bright, but he never figured that anyone was going to come along and out rebel him. Not Trump, he was supposed to be the joke candidate who was soon dispatched. I bet Cruz did not believe that his plan was in trouble till December, and by then it was too late for him to come up with a different way to play this game.

Cruz has got to be beside himself, he was right that the establishment was ready to fall, he put together a good plan, he put together a good organization, he worked his ass off.....only to lose because Trump came along and with his army of the silent majority powering him changed the rules of the game.

I think the way you tell it sounds a lot better than the way he tells it.

tell us why Hillary is anything other than a lying failure? I find it hilarious that she got to where she is due to being married to Bill

Tell us why you presumably back someone who doesn't believe in doing anything about global warming?
Tell us why you want to make abortions illegal in America again?
Tell us why you think wages are too high in America?
Tell us why you think slashing taxes on the already rich will make American great again?

Do tell us. All you have is character assassination, because the policies are not in your favor.

That is just it. They are such deeply embedded establishment, they know the who, the what and the where, and not much can stop them. How anyone can support such personification of corruption is beyond me.
Well, she is a woman. No ****. What an accomplishment.

Yeah, she's a woman. And she believes that global warming is something we should address responsibly. Already that puts her ahead of any Republican.

Way ahead.

Back
Top Bottom