• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How does Trump still have support after praising Putin?

That's a given. Librul indoctrination centers require a high school diploma and a decent ACT score.
That does not mean as much these days as it did in the past. At least in the public school system, a high school diploma does not necessarily represent a real education. When I went to college, I observed idiots with a high school diploma that had to take remedial reading and writing courses. Some of them could not even spell their own names.
Seriously, your retorts are so childlike that I feel I may be guilty of a crime against children each time I smack you down.
You retorts show a childlike case of narcissism without any justification. Have a nice Sunday.

Exactly! Trump is capable of a game of wits with these leaders. The anti-trumpers won't see it or give him any credit. They are blinded by the light!
A game of wits? Lmfao. You know what Trump said?

"I'd say to Putin, do me a favor. Get out of Ukraine."

Yeah, a bundle of wit alright

The difference is the facts show Putin taking Crimea under Obama and now Ukraine under Biden.
That's a timeline not cause and effect. The 'facts' also show putin kept those territories 'under' Trump as you'd put it, and frequently ratched up tension there during Trumps four year term. By your logic, that means he didn't fear Trump at all either.

That's a timeline not cause and effect. The 'facts' also show putin kept those territories 'under' Trump as you'd put it, and frequently ratched up tension there during Trumps four year term. By your logic, that means he didn't fear Trump at all either.

The fact still remains that Putin attacked under Biden's watch. Cause because Putin believes he can get away with it while Biden is president. Effect Putin attacks another country in hope or turning Russia into a Super Power again.

The fact still remains that Putin attacked under Biden's watch. Cause because Putin believes he can get away with it while Biden is president. Effect Putin attacks another country in hope or turning Russia into a Super Power again.
Tells us, swami, how do you know what Putin believes or doesn't believe?
And what would Trump have done had Putin invaded under his watch?
And as I know you will delfect from that answer instead: "Putin would not dare invade during a Trump presidency because he knew Trump would..........."

The entire free world and all our allies are vociferously denouncing Putin's invasion. Not a single word denouncing Putin from Trump. Trump calls Putin smart, savvy, and genius but not a single negative adjective like tyrant, despot, or evil.

As Americans, surely we're united in our belief in freedom and democracy over Putin's authoritarian state. Opposition leaders are murdered or imprisoned in Putin's Russia. Putin is trying to reassemble the Soviet Union. The Soviet F-in Union and Trump is praising the former KGB agent.

I'm baffled that this man still has support.

Your shallow and deceptive post is what it is.

It's not accurate or honest in any way.

No you are mistaking patriotism for a party blind fool who cannot see anything but their own narrow minded view. Understanding the other countries view can save millions of lives or needlessly lead fools into war. Knowledge is power. Refusing to see the other side of a situation is clearly ignorance.
That's not perspective. That's just having a good understanding of the situation.

Trump knows nothing about Ukraine, and his comments were simply treasonous

How does Trump still have support after praising Putin?​

Because the support comes from a cult. Behavior of this sort, like siding with a murderous dictator that is attacking another (actual) democracy is one of the hallmarks of cultism: the leader is infallible. It's beyond doubt at this time.

And as demonstrated, you've provided no evidence whatsoever that one caused the other. Just an imaginative leap of logic.

Putin has gotten way with the same shit under the last four administrations. It's also likely, while we're speculating as to why now, that he actually delayed invasion plans when Biden got in to test the waters first. Whether it's invasion or occupation or other meddling he has never stopped, nor even under Trump.

Since you're into speculation, what would Trump have done differently? How would he have dissuaded Putin?

Tells us, swami, how do you know what Putin believes or doesn't believe?
And what would Trump have done had Putin invaded under his watch?
And as I know you will delfect from that answer instead: "Putin would not dare invade during a Trump presidency because he knew Trump would..........."
Connecting the dots is simple. Putin clearly knows that if and when he attacks some country the USA is always going to be a major factor. If the country is part of Europe NATA could also be a factor. The Commander in Chief over clearly the most powerful military on the planet and how you believe he will react to your attack is also a very major factor to calculate into your attack. If you can't see this then their is no need for discussion.

Connecting the dots is simple. Putin clearly knows that if and when he attacks some country the USA is always going to be a major factor. If the country is part of Europe NATA could also be a factor. The Commander in Chief over clearly the most powerful military on the planet and how you believe he will react to your attack is also a very major factor to calculate into your attack. If you can't see this then their is no need for discussion.
You didn't say anything.

That's not perspective. That's just having a good understanding of the situation.

Trump knows nothing about Ukraine, and his comments were simply treasonous
I listened to what he had to say. What did he say that was treason? A belief or an opinion is not treason. If I believe Putin is a strong leader that is not treason. It is what I have determined from his actions. Hitler was a strong leader. I don't agree with what he did but that is irrelevant. A strong leader can be good or bad even both.

And as demonstrated, you've provided no evidence whatsoever that one caused the other. Just an imaginative leap of logic.

Putin has gotten way with the same shit under the last four administrations. It's also likely, while we're speculating as to why now, that he actually delayed invasion plans when Biden got in to test the waters first. Whether it's invasion or occupation or other meddling he has never stopped, nor even under Trump.

Since you're into speculation, what would Trump have done differently? How would he have dissuaded Putin?
Trump is not president so it is you who is speculating. Putin made his choice and decided that attacking Ukraine while Biden was president was the best time. That is fact. It is happening as we speak.

Trump is not president so it is you who is speculating. Putin made his choice and decided that attacking Ukraine while Biden was president was the best time. That is fact. It is happening as we speak.

And you have failed to demonstrate that Putin’s invasion happened ‘because’ Biden is president, not just ‘while’.

What specific policies and actions of Biden’s led to Putin invading now?
What specific actions or policies of Trump’s stopped him doing so a couple of years ago?
How do those policies and actions inform your notion of what Trump or Putin would have done differently of Trump was still president?

You can’t claim ‘one happened because of the other’ just because it feels right. Where is your evidence?

Can you even answer these pretty basic questions?

I listened to what he had to say. What did he say that was treason? A belief or an opinion is not treason. If I believe Putin is a strong leader that is not treason. It is what I have determined from his actions. Hitler was a strong leader. I don't agree with what he did but that is irrelevant. A strong leader can be good or bad even both.
You kind of expect a patriot, even a one term president, to not be out there cheerleading for the enemy

Tokyo donnie

And you have failed to demonstrate that Putin’s invasion happened ‘because’ Biden is president, not just ‘while’.

What specific policies and actions of Biden’s led to Putin invading now?
What specific actions or policies of Trump’s stopped him doing so a couple of years ago?
How do those policies and actions inform your notion of what Trump or Putin would have done differently of Trump was still president?

You can’t claim ‘one happened because of the other’ just because it feels right. Where is your evidence?

Can you even answer these pretty basic questions?
I already did answer it and so did Putin by deciding to attack on Biden's watch.

Talibornagains and incels. All frustrated and sexually repressed.
They are upset they can no longer force women to be their possession, as if she is their subject, who submits on demand.

I already did answer it and so did Putin by deciding to attack on Biden's watch.
None of those questions have been answered. You've only demonstrated you can read a calendar: you've described when the attack took place, but have not even attempted to explain -using actual events and policies - why you think this is important.

I ask again:

What did Trump do to discourage Putin?
What has Biden done to encourage putin?
What would Trump do differently if he were in charge?

If you can't explain thrse, then just be honest: you don't really believe Putin invaded 'because of Biden'

I feel sorry for you guys...with Trump praising Putin, denigrating Ukraine, here you are with your only right wing talking point "But a foreign leader invaded a foreign country while Biden was president!!!!!!"
It's pathetic.

None of those questions have been answered. You've only demonstrated you can read a calendar: you've described when the attack took place, but have not even attempted to explain -using actual events and policies - why you think this is important.

I ask again:

If you can't explain thrse, then just be honest: you don't really believe Putin invaded 'because of Biden'
Putin invaded because he wants to return Russia to it's former glory of super power status. He has been wanting to do this since he was elected. He took Crimea under Obama's watch now he is attempting to take Ukraine under Biden's watch. He has clearly picked weak leaders of the most powerful nation on the planet to do this. Face the facts already. Putin is not going to go national TV and say I am waiting for a weak leader of the USA to attack a country. He will however take advantage of a senile party puppet when the opportunity comes. Our only hope at this point is the fighting spirit of the Ukrainian people. They surely can't expect help from us or the rest of Europe. Hell we won't even sanction oil and gas the main thing financing this war for Putin. Instead Obama is putting us in short supply. Watch as the prices continue to rise.

Putin invaded because he wants to return Russia to it's former glory of super power status. He has been wanting to do this since he was elected. He took Crimea under Obama's watch now he is attempting to take Ukraine under Biden's watch. He has clearly picked weak leaders of the most powerful nation on the planet to do this. Face the facts already. Putin is not going to go national TV and say I am waiting for a weak leader of the USA to attack a country. He will however take advantage of a senile party puppet when the opportunity comes. Our only hope at this point is the fighting spirit of the Ukrainian people. They surely can't expect help from us or the rest of Europe. Hell we won't even sanction oil and gas the main thing financing this war for Putin. Instead Obama is putting us in short supply. Watch as the prices continue to rise.

You are still dodging the question to go off on a rant.

I ask again:

Back
Top Bottom