• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How does this even happen?

Infinite Chaos

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sometimes true life leaves me speechless.

The army sent an explosive ordnance disposal team to Gloucestershire Royal Infirmary yesterday morning (December 2) after a patient told staff he had the ammunition stuck in his bottom.

I have so many questions but I don’t know where to begin.

Sounds like he was going for an explosive orgasm.

Most embarassing.

Yikes
Guess he was running around naked and fell on the shell?

From the article.
"It is understood he told staff he fell on the World War Two shell."

Yikes
Guess he was running around naked and fell on the shell?

From the article.
"It is understood he told staff he fell on the World War Two shell."

You have to think there's be a more convincing explanation - even a sexual one would be less embarrassing than that one but I did wonder when I read it how he was walking around to suddenly slip and achieve a bullseye with an artillery shell.

Back
Top Bottom