• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How does this Anti Semite Bitch still have a job?

texmaster

Hippie Hater
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Seriously, if this was a republican saying the blacks should go back to Africa it would br front page news.

But this Jew hating bitch displays her racism for all to see and its a free ride from the media

Breitbart.tv

Seriously, if this was a republican saying the blacks should go back to Africa it would br front page news.

But this Jew hating bitch displays her racism for all to see and its a free ride from the media

Breitbart.tv

Because it is about Jews, not blacks. Also becuase the liberal left will back her and say we all know she thinks. Well if they did know before and did not expose it then maybe that is
the real story in American Journalism today.

She needs to retire - no doubt. And I agree to an extent - that Jewish discrimination is more acceptable than other minorities in the U.S. such as Hispanics and Blacks. The problem is she's an institution in the press pool so it will take much more than this I think to get her out. She's going to kick the bucket working for some such company and being part of the WH press pool.

Breitbart.tv

Jews are in a special category of their own who do not receive the same considerations as other poeple, both in the international spotlight, and in the workings of websites. With the Islamist collaborating, illiberal European left hating them, the old guard neonazi right hating them, and the Ron Paul type "libertarians" hating them, they have few real friends, especially considering that some of their American supporters, such as the more weirded out evangelicals, only support them because they think it fulfills some sort of biblical prophesy.

Jews are in a special category of their own who do not receive the same considerations as other poeple, both in the international spotlight, and in the workings of websites. With the Islamist collaborating, illiberal European left hating them, the old guard neonazi right hating them, and the Ron Paul type "libertarians" hating them, they have few real friends, especially considering that some of their American supporters, such as the more weirded out evangelicals, only support them because they think it fulfills some sort of biblical prophesy.

It seems to me they have plenty of support.
Special consideration, even.
They are part of the power structure, both domestically and internationally.

It seems to me they have plenty of support.
Special consideration, even.
They are part of the power structure, both domestically and internationally.

They are such a part of the power structure that the U.N. has dedicated a great deal of its resourses to persecuting them.

You might as well claim M.L.K. was part of the power structure of the deep south of the 1950s and 60s. .

Breitbart.tv

I've seen this video at many places and I don't where Helen Thomas is an anti-semite or a bitch. What did she say after "Germany and Poland?"

I've seen this video at many places and I don't where Helen Thomas is an anti-semite.

Perhaps you simply have an extraordinary lack of awareness, then.

I would suggest you embrace liberal ideology so you might understand.

Breitbart.tv

You are overreacting like a drama queen. Drinking the dark-red kool-aide and reading Breitbart can cause that so maybe you should cut back.

Anyway, the old lady has a tin ear. Time for her to retire. File this under "kids and old people say inappropriate things."

And stop trying to associate her with the liberals-- you just look foolish.

Perhaps you simply have an extraordinary lack of awareness, then.

I would suggest you embrace liberal ideology so you might understand.
That makes no sense to me at all, please show me where she says she hates Jews. Some how, I don't think telling them to go to "America.." is hating them. Do you?

BTW, as for her losing her job for what she said, is completely up to her employer, wouldn't you agree?

That makes no sense to me at all, please show me where she says she hates Jews. Some how, I don't think telling them to go to "America.." is hating them. Do you?

BTW, as for her losing her job for what she said, is completely up to her employer, wouldn't you agree?

"You n*ggers should go back to Africa!"

Where in that statement did I explicitly state that I hate black people? Nowhere. So that means it's not a racist remark, right?

There is a huge difference between questioning whether Israel has a right to exist over whether Jewish people have a right to exist. I believe that is what Helen was questioning.

Except she wasn't telling "jews" to go back to Germany/Poland, she was telling Israelis to. She is obviously against the foundation of the state of Israel. That doesn't make her an anti-semite. This is yet another distortion of the truth by dishonest Zionists.

There is a huge difference between questioning whether Israel has a right to exist over whether Jewish people have a right to exist. I believe that is what Helen was questioning.

Anti-Zionism (or anti-Israel): it's the new anti-semitism.

Sorry, but it's just as transparent as "I'm not racist, but..." or "I have many black friends, but..." We see right through that crap since that criticism ignores immediately neighboring states that systematically and openly persecute women and homosexuals.

Watching fellow liberals favor the most jaw-droppingly anti-liberal states in the world just makes me think the world has turned upside down.

Last edited:
It's interesting how we have cone full circle. Here you have self-described liberals defending extreme bigotry, when just a few decades ago they used to decry it.

Of course, these illiberals wouldn't recognize actual liberalism if their life depended on it, since all they are doing is defending the politically correct antisemitism that has so come to dominate the left.

Gardener said:
It's interesting how we have cone full circle. Here you have self-described liberals defending extreme bigotry, when just a few decades ago they used to decry it.

There is absolutely no bigotry here so your entire post is superfluous.

Anti-Zionism (or anti-Israel): it's the new anti-semitism.

Sorry, but it's just as transparent as "I'm not racist, but..." or "I have many black friends, but..." We see right through that crap.

Come on, now. People have nothing against Jews. All they are doing is offering knee jerk support for those who want to kill them, seek to deny them any semblance of self determination, offer canard after canard in order to vilviy them, always place then in the worst light possible, lie about them, claim they use the holocaust to gain conrtol over others, lie about them again and then go to bed planning on how to best support their destruction.

The word hate doesn't asppear in any of that!

Breitbart.tv
Since when does criticism of Israel equal antisemitism?
I guess saying "antisemite" has more of a ring to it than saying "someone-who-has-criticism-for-Israel".
But, substituting the catchier "antisemite" for the more awkward "someone-who-is-critical-of-Israel" tars some people who are Jewish with the smear of antisemite. Which seems inherently ... um ... unusual.
To me, the fact that it end up tarring some Jewish folks with the smear antisemite limits the usefulness and accuracy of the term "antisemite" in these contexts.
Obviously, ymmv. You are not alone though It apparently makes sense to many folks to call Jewish folks antisemites.

Simon said:
Since when does criticism of Israel equal antisemitism?

It has been that way for decades; the most ardent Zionists view anti-Zionists as anti-semites on principle and are completely incapable of distinguishing between opposing the establishment of Israel and anti-semitism. You can see that in this thread very blatantly.

Gardener said:
Yes, to the eaxt same degree there is no bigorty in the KKK.

Cool story bro!

Except she wasn't telling "jews" to go back to Germany/Poland, she was telling Israelis to.

So you think she was referring to Arab Israelis as well as Jewish ones? I somehow doubt that....

I think she was referring to Israeli settlers/occupiers.

Which is anti-Semitic. Just as saying that blacks should go back to Africa, and Mexicans should go back to Mexico, would be racist.

It's one thing to be against the establishment of a Jewish state, it's another thing to think that the very presence of Jews in an area is a menace that needs correcting.

EDIT: The settlers mostly don't exist anymore, most Jews in Israel were born in Israel. The "occupiers" never existed in the first place, unless you also count any Arab who has ever immigrated to Israel an "occupier".

Last edited:
It's one thing to be against the establishment of a Jewish state, it's another thing to think that the very presence of Jews in an area is a menace that needs correcting.

Me said:
It has been that way for decades; the most ardent Zionists view anti-Zionists as anti-semites on principle and are completely incapable of distinguishing between opposing the establishment of Israel and anti-semitism. You can see that in this thread very blatantly.

Thank you for proving my point. :)

Back
Top Bottom