• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How does this Anti Semite Bitch still have a job?

Except she wasn't telling "jews" to go back to Germany/Poland, she was telling Israelis to.

By the way, I re-watched the video and she said "they," and when the interviewer asked "So you're saying the Jews go back to Poland and Germany?" she agreed. I find it rather interesting that you try to dig up a distinction between Israelis and Jews when that differentiation wasn't even there.

Very interesting indeed.

By the way, I re-watched the video and she said "they," and when the interviewer asked "So you're saying the Jews go back to Poland and Germany?" she agreed. I find it rather interesting that you try to dig up a distinction between Israelis and Jews when that differentiation wasn't even there.

The differentiation was there from the very beginning of the video, which makes it clear that she was talking about Israeli settlers/occupiers.

Thank you for proving my point. :)

What point? I said the exact opposite of what you were trying to say. I said that being against the establishment of a Jewish state is not inherently anti-Semitic. I then said that thinking the very presence of Jews in a location is a menace that needs correcting is anti-Semitic, and a different issue. Helen Thomas's statement falls in the latter category, and thus is anti-Semitic.

Of course, "Zionism" is basically an obsolete term to begin with that is used 99% of the time by anti-Semites, but that's a different issue entirely.

The differentiation was there from the very beginning of the video, which makes it clear that she was talking about Israeli settlers/occupiers.

She was talking about Israeli JEWS.

I can call black people settlers/occupiers if I want to, but that doesn't make wanting them to go back to Africa any less racist.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving my point. :)

One more thing. It appears that the one incapable of distinction here is you. I very clearly made the distinction between opposing a Jewish state, and opposing Jewish presence. Yet you seem incapable of making that distinction.

She was talking about Israeli JEWS.
I can call black people settlers/occupiers if I want to, but that doesn't make wanting them to go back to Africa any less racist.
And calling jewish folks who hold the same opinions as Ms Thomas antisemites doesn't make you any more sensible either.
So, it's a wash

And calling jewish folks who hold the same opinions as Ms Thomas antisemites doesn't make you any more sensible either.
So, it's a wash

Do you deny that saying black Americans ought to go back to Africa is racist?

How is telling Jews in Israel to go back to Europe less racist?

But she never actually says that, so you're just putting your own interpretation on her words.

By the way who are these "Israelis" that she's telling to get the hell out of Palestine and go back to Germany and Poland?

But she never actually says that, so you're just putting your own interpretation on her words.

By the way who are these "Israelis" that she's telling to get the hell out of Palestine and go back to Germany and Poland?

You gotta love how anti-"Zionists" yell and scream about how there's a difference between Israel and Jews... and yet, when someone of their mindset very clearly refers to Jews, THEY refuse to make that distinction.

Except she wasn't telling "jews" to go back to Germany/Poland, she was telling Israelis to. She is obviously against the foundation of the state of Israel. That doesn't make her an anti-semite. This is yet another distortion of the truth by dishonest Zionists.

1) Considering that Jews have lived in the land of Israel before and after the foundation of the state of Israel, and have kept a community in the land for over 3000 years, it is wrong to imply that the state of Israel has brought the Jews to the land.

2) Most of the Jews in Israel were born in Israel. If she's referring to their ancestors, then a very small minority of the ancestors of the Israeli Jews has come from Germany and Poland.

3) The anti-semite **** was not refferring to Israelis, since while it's common amongst the anti-semites to believe that all of the Jews have had some ancestors in Germany or Poland, I do not think she seriously believes that Israeli Arabs have all came from Germany or Poland. The comment was obviously meant towards the Israeli Jews.

Clearly the dishonest Communist above has found it necessary to protect this anti-Semitic witch, but through his comment he himself has taken to anti-Semtiic beliefs.
An "anti-Zionist" communist turning out to be an anti-Semite? I can't say I'm surprised.

Last edited:
Do you deny that saying black Americans ought to go back to Africa is racist?
How is telling Jews in Israel to go back to Europe less racist?
How is it sensible to say that opposition the establishment of Israel means someone is an anti-semite when that category includes people who are Jewish?
What sense is it to call Jewish people antsemites?
Perhaps there are further criteria that should be used to determine who/what is and is not antisemitic. If more criteria were included, it would be possible to avoid nonsensically labelling Jewish folks as antsemites.

How is it sensible to say that opposition the establishment of Israel means someone is an anti-semite when that category includes people who are Jewish?

I dunno, I NEVER SAID THAT. I don't know how so many people missed this, but I made a clear distinction between opposing a Jewish state, and opposing Jewish PRESENCE. The latter is anti-Semitic.

And you never answered my question. Is it or is it not racist to say that all black Americans should go back to Africa?

What sense is it to call Jewish people antsemites?
Perhaps there are further criteria that should be used to determine who/what is and is not antisemitic. If more criteria were included, it would be possible to avoid nonsensically labelling Jewish folks as antsemites.

1) People who tell Israeli-Jews collectively to get up and get out of the land they live in (Not simply saying that Israel should be dismantled, which is by itself as wrong as saying that the US should be dismantled, or any other country for that purpose) is anti-Semitic by its core.

2) Implying that all of the Jews have had ancestors in Germany and Poland is also clearly an anti-semitic claim.

Imagine a white house reporter making a statement saying that "all of the African-Americans should get up, leave the land of America, and go back to Nigeria".
That's exactly the same statement, now would you say it's not racist?
Just like that witch's statement, this statement implies that all of the Afro-Americans have ancestors that have lived in Nigeria.
Just like that witch's statement, this statement calls for a very specific ethnicity to clear a land, in other words, promotes the ethnic cleansing of a specific ethnicity.
Hopefully I was able to strike sense into you.

I dunno, I NEVER SAID THAT. I don't know how so many people missed this, but I made a clear distinction between opposing a Jewish state, and opposing Jewish PRESENCE. The latter is anti-Semitic.

And you never answered my question. Is it or is it not racist to say that all black Americans should go back to Africa?
Here are some Jewish folks who are voluntarilty leaving Israel as a matter of principle:
Over the years, a number of Neturei Karta activists and followers settled outside of Palestine. Some of the reasons that these individuals abandoned the country in which they and their families had lived for many generations (having lived there many years prior to the establishment of the illegitimate so-called "State of Israel") include; ideological refusal to live under the illegitimate heretical "Israeli" regime, them being exiled by the Zionist government for their insistence of remaining independent of the illegitimate heretical regime or them being unable to live a normal family life due to them and their families being persistently harassed, repeatedly incarcerated and many times even physically tortured by the Zionist police and agents. This dispersion resulted in the emergence of various Neturei Karta establishments on the broader international scene. These establishments include synagogues, educational institutions, publishing houses and organizations. The establishments in New York include three synagogues in Brooklyn (Boro Park and Williamsburg), three upstate, and organizations include the Friends of Jerusalem in NY, NY.
By your standards, these folks are antisemitic Jews.
You may be entirely right. Perhaps there is no need to use any additional criteria to determine what is and is not antisemitic. However, if you are right, then you have to accept that it means there are Jewish antisemites who love Judaism, themselves and other Jews.

And you haven't answered the question as to why red herrings are not green.

Here are some Jewish folks who are voluntarilty leaving Israel as a matter of principle:
Over the years, a number of Neturei Karta activists and followers settled outside of Palestine. Some of the reasons that these individuals abandoned the country in which they and their families had lived for many generations (having lived there many years prior to the establishment of the illegitimate so-called "State of Israel") include; ideological refusal to live under the illegitimate heretical "Israeli" regime, them being exiled by the Zionist government for their insistence of remaining independent of the illegitimate heretical regime or them being unable to live a normal family life due to them and their families being persistently harassed, repeatedly incarcerated and many times even physically tortured by the Zionist police and agents. This dispersion resulted in the emergence of various Neturei Karta establishments on the broader international scene. These establishments include synagogues, educational institutions, publishing houses and organizations. The establishments in New York include three synagogues in Brooklyn (Boro Park and Williamsburg), three upstate, and organizations include the Friends of Jerusalem in NY, NY.
By your standards, these folks are antisemitic Jews.
You may be entirely right. Perhaps there is no need to use any additional criteria to determine what is and is not antisemitic. However, if you are right, then you have to accept that it means there are Jewish antisemites who love Judaism, themselves and other Jews.

And you haven't answered the question as to why red herrings are not green.

You again failed to make the crucial distinction. Those people are leeaving because of the "Israeli regime". One can oppose such a "regime" without opposing the very presence of Jews in the area. The folks you are referring to are NOT anti-Semitic by my standards.

Now please answer my question: Is it or is it not racist to say that all black Americans should go back to Africa?
If you think it is a red herring, please explain why, because I don't see how it is any different from telling Isreali Jews to go back to Europe.

Now please answer my question: Is it or is it not racist to say that all black Americans should go back to Africa?
If you think it is a red herring, please explain why, because I don't see how it is any different from telling Isreali Jews to go back to Europe.

I can explain a difference between saying it about blacks in the US and saying it about Jews in Israel.

Blacks in the US were forcibly brought here against their will. Many of the Jews in Israel, at least ancestrally, came from elsewhere by choice.

A better comparison would be asking if the following comment is racist: "White-Americans people should go back to Europe where they belong".

If a Native American said that, I would have to say they are fully justified in having that kind of belief.

I do, however, consider it to be an idiotic belief. It'll never happen and is pure idiocy to even claim it as a solution.

Same is true about this comment about Jews in Israel.

Not racist, but totally stupid.

I can explain a difference between saying it about blacks in the US and saying it about Jews in Israel.

Blacks in the US were forcibly brought here against their will. Many of the Jews in Israel, at least ancestrally, came from elsewhere by choice.

A better comparison would be asking if the following comment is racist: "White-Americans people should go back to Europe where they belong".

If a Native American said that, I would have to say they are fully justified in having that kind of belief.

I do, however, consider it to be an idiotic belief. It'll never happen and is pure idiocy to even claim it as a solution.

Mexicans came here on their own will, and it would still be considered racist (rightfully) to tell them to go back to Mexico.

And the majority of Jews in Israel are not there by choice, they were born there. Same with whites in America; and yes, it is racist to say that white Americans should go back to Europe. It is racist to see the presence of people as something that needs correcting based solely on those people's race. If it's not the same as support for ethnic cleansing, it's one baby step away from there.

I completely disagree with you Tucker, read and respond to my comment in the previous page.

Mexicans came here on their own will, and it would still be considered racist (rightfully) to tell them to go back to Mexico.

Not really. It would be stupid since Mexicans have a much greater ancestral right (due to indigenous ancestry) to the US than most Americans do.

And the majority of Jews in Israel are not there by choice, they were born there. Same with whites in America; and yes, it is racist to say that white Americans should go back to Europe. It is racist to see the presence of people as something that needs correcting based solely on those people's race. If it's not the same as support for ethnic cleansing, it's one baby step away from there.

You may think it's racist, but it's not. It's more about deciding which ancestral claim has more merit. The more recent ancestral claims or the ancient ones.

Trying to make it about racism when it's not about racism is just as idiotic as the original commet about jews going back to Germany and Poland was.

(Her comment about them coming back the America was the most idiotic comment and is pretty much unparralelled since it ignores the fact that any denial of Israel's right to exist should come with an implied argumetn against the right of the US to exist. It's especially retarded to say that they should move to another place that has "illegally" come into existence.)

Not really. It would be stupid since Mexicans have a much greater ancestral right (due to indigenous ancestry) to the US than most Americans do.

You may think it's racist, but it's not. It's more about deciding which ancestral claim has more merit. The more recent ancestral claims or the ancient ones.

Trying to make it about racism when it's not about racism is just as idiotic as the original commet about jews going back to Germany and Poland was.

(Her comment about them coming back the America was the most idiotic comment and is pretty much unparralelled since it ignores the fact that any denial of Israel's right to exist should come with an implied argumetn against the right of the US to exist. It's especially retarded to say that they should move to another place that has "illegally" come into existence.)

Tucker, once more, the absolute majority of the Israeli Jews were born and live in the land known as the land of Israel.
When you're telling a specific ethnicity to get up and leave a region, you're making one of the most racist statements there are, you're promoting ethnic cleansing, there's no other way to dodge it, it's pure idiocy to claim otherwise.

Last edited:

Like others here, you are confusing issues. This isn't about who has an "ancestral claim" to a country, it's about who has the right to live where they currently live. If race is seen as all the reason necessary for people to leave their own home, then that is by definition racist, because the race is being seen as a menace that must be gotten rid of. What people's ancestors did isn't the issue.

If a bunch of Chinese people get up and move to Israel for some reason, telling their children that they have to leave because of their race would be racist. Even if they have no "ancestral claim" to speak of.

Last edited:
Like others here, you are confusing issues. This isn't about who has an "ancestral claim" to a country, it's about who has the right to live where they currently live. If race is seen as all the reason necessary for people to leave their own home, then that is by definition racist, because the race is being seen as a menace that must be gotten rid of. What people's ancestors did isn't the issue.

If a bunch of Chinese people get up and move to Israel for some reason, telling their children that they have to leave because of their race would be racist. Even if they have no "ancestral claim" to speak of.

Frankly, by claiming that the call for Jews to emigrate out of the land they live at is not racism, Tucker is also claiming that Nazi Germany's order to people with Jewish blood to leave Nazi Germany's land is not racism.
I don't know how he can't see the stupidity of this claim of his, I've always had a lot of respect for him.

Frankly, by claiming that the call for Jews to emigrate out of the land they live at is not racism, Tucker is also claiming that Nazi Germany's order to people with Jewish blood to leave Nazi Germany's land is not racism.
I don't know how he can't see the stupidity of this claim of his, I've always had a lot of respect for him.

Tucker always seems to like playing devil's advocate, when I saw him viewing this thread I had expected him to say something of the sort.

Tucker always seems to like playing devil's advocate, when I saw him viewing this thread I had expected him to say something of the sort.

There's a huge difference between the tendency to play the devil's advocate and claiming that telling a person that, if he is from the Jewish ethnicity, he should get out of his house and emigrate to a different land where he's never been to, claiming that's where he came from - is not a racial discrimination.

I completely disagree with you Tucker, read and respond to my comment in the previous page.

I'm asuming you mean this one:

1) People who tell Israeli-Jews collectively to get up and get out of the land they live in (Not simply saying that Israel should be dismantled, which is by itself as wrong as saying that the US should be dismantled, or any other country for that purpose) is anti-Semitic by its core.

2) Implying that all of the Jews have had ancestors in Germany and Poland is also clearly an anti-semitic claim.

Imagine a white house reporter making a statement saying that "all of the African-Americans should get up, leave the land of America, and go back to Nigeria".
That's exactly the same statement, now would you say it's not racist?
Just like that witch's statement, this statement implies that all of the Afro-Americans have ancestors that have lived in Nigeria.
Just like that witch's statement, this statement calls for a very specific ethnicity to clear a land, in other words, promotes the ethnic cleansing of a specific ethnicity.
Hopefully I was able to strike sense into you.

I think it's an amazingly ignorant statement, but I disagree with it being labelled as racism.

In the endd, I don't think it needs to be labelled as racism for it's inherent stupidity and ignorance to be exposed (which I'd say you've done a excellent job at with your "nigeria" analogy).

Back
Top Bottom