• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do you think the Biden administration will effect troops in poland

LiveinLiberty

Not a Number
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hi long story short, someone I know may be deploying to Poland, and I was wondering if you think the Biden administration would effect their deployment, I did read that the troops movement from Germany may be reversed under Biden, and that Biden has called Poland a totalitarian regime, and the polish president doesn't like Biden, also the new secretary of states family were holocaust survivors from Poland, so that may be a influence also. Furthermore do you think the new administration could change policy in Poland or Biden will keep things the same?

The Polish PiS is authoritarian.

But Poland is also a NATO country in a strategic location. Moscow would very much like the US pulling its forces out.

The US troops will stay put.

Back
Top Bottom