• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

how do you think homo erectus gave rise to homo sapiens

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
by eating lots of raspberries :mrgreen:

Juliet Wilson, a fertility nutritionist, said: ‘Raspberries provide essential nutrients that are known to enhance fertility in men and women.’

A recent study in the USA found that men over 44 with the highest intake of Vitamin C - found in foods such as raspberries, broccoli and potatoes - had 20 per cent less damage to their sperm DNA than men who did not eat those foods.

Read more: Fertility: How eating raspberries could increase your chances of becoming a father | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fertility: How eating raspberries could increase your chances of becoming a father | Mail Online

When a Daddy Homo Erectus and a Mommy Homo Erectus love each other very much.... :mrgreen:

When a Daddy Homo Erectus and a Mommy Homo Erectus love each other very much.... :mrgreen:

:lol:
true goshin but some homo erectus people shouldnt have children who are homo idiotus

Not all fruit is made the same. Berries are generally low in sugar and high in nutrients, where as fruits like cherries and grapes are akin to sugar water.

I am skeptical of the article though. People that eat raspberries, are probably people that eat healthier in the first place. Also quoting an industry spokesman making a claim doesn't make it true.

I think it's the implications of eating healthy more than the berries themselves.

Vitamin C - found in foods such as raspberries, broccoli and potatoes

1. Potatoes?

2. A diet high in vitamin C is likely to have a variety of fruits and thus fresh vegetables and beans (those things generally being available together in warmer climates). That will up the metabolism and provide for a generally healthier body.

I think it's the implications of eating healthy more than the berries themselves.

1. Potatoes?

2. A diet high in vitamin C is likely to have a variety of fruits and thus fresh vegetables and beans (those things generally being available together in warmer climates). That will up the metabolism and provide for a generally healthier body.

yes l understand why spud's libido is never low

Knuckled his way out of the Republican Convention and joined the Democratic Party.
Bingo!

Knuckled his way out of the Republican Convention and joined the Democratic Party.
Bingo!

the topic is not homo conservativus and homo democratus:lol:

the topic is not homo conservativus and homo democratus:lol:

Actually, Repubs don't accept homo anything. They must be australopithicines.

[insert obligatory and inappropriate penis joke here]

Juliet Wilson, a fertility nutritionist, said: ‘Raspberries provide essential nutrients that are known to enhance fertility in men and women.’

A recent study in the USA found that men over 44 with the highest intake of Vitamin C - found in foods such as raspberries, broccoli and potatoes - had 20 per cent less damage to their sperm DNA than men who did not eat those foods.

Read more: Fertility: How eating raspberries could increase your chances of becoming a father | Mail Online

I fail to see the connection between fertillity and the evolution from Erectus to Sapian. IOW, the title fails to jive with the content

I fail to see the connection between fertillity and the evolution from Erectus to Sapian. IOW, the title fails to jive with the content

try to have some sense of humor

polygamicus

The evolution of culinary fare. Homo Misogynistus. Drank himself to death while Femininis looked on expectantly.

Fertility: How eating raspberries could increase your chances of becoming a father | Mail Online

Do many men over the age of 44 really want to become fathers though? Seems a bit old to become a dad IMO.

Do many men over the age of 44 really want to become fathers though? Seems a bit old to become a dad IMO.

I can't speak for 44 year old men, but I'm 44 and NO WAY am I interested being fertilized! :shock:

not for many men l think

they may want to live their lives having fun and then become a father

but l agree with it

because many of them cant mature until they get 35 40 :lol:

not for many men l think

they may want to live their lives having fun and then become a father

but l agree with it

because many of them cant mature until they get 35 40 :lol:

Lol! You speak the truth Medusa! :mrgreen:

'I doubt that many of them literally want to become fathers, but there's a helluvalot of them on testosterone these days, so they probably want to have the ability to be fathers, just not the responsibility of such.

'I doubt that many of them literally want to become fathers, but there's a helluvalot of them on testosterone these days, so they probably want to have the ability to be fathers, just not the responsibility of such.

I'm looking at this from my own perspective in a way too I guess. I had a child at a young age and, as a result, I missed out on a lot of things in my childhood (or teenager-hood). I suppose for me I'm looking forward to reliving my youth, not having more kids. :2razz:

I'm looking at this from my own perspective in a way too I guess. I had a child at a young age and, as a result, I missed out on a lot of things in my childhood (or teenager-hood). I suppose for me I'm looking forward to reliving my youth, not having more kids. :2razz:

Having kids is for the young. At my age, I don't have the patience required for it anymore. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom