• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

how do you think homo erectus gave rise to homo sapiens

Having kids is for the young. At my age, I don't have the patience required for it anymore. :lol:

Same here, lizzie. I was always told that the older I get, the more patience I'd have.

I've found the opposite to be true.

Do many men over the age of 44 really want to become fathers though? Seems a bit old to become a dad IMO.

I was 46 when my younger son was born. I love being a Dad.

He, his older brother and I are all going to see MGMT tonight. It's his first real show, and should be lotsa fun.

I was 46 when my younger son was born. I love being a Dad.

He, his older brother and I are all going to see MGMT tonight. It's his first real show, and should be lotsa fun.

Well, that's really sweet! :)

I still think that, for most people, that might be a little old to become a parent all over again though.

Technically speaking, homo erectus evolved to homo heildelbergensis which evolved into homo sapiens. In some areas, like Europe, you had another link, in neanderthals, and in SE asia you had the davelunians (i hope I wrote them right).

Do many men over the age of 44 really want to become fathers though? Seems a bit old to become a dad IMO.

It takes 44 years to save up enough $$ to afford kids.

Technically speaking, homo erectus evolved to homo heildelbergensis which evolved into homo sapiens. In some areas, like Europe, you had another link, in neanderthals, and in SE asia you had the davelunians (i hope I wrote them right).

europeans suddenly stood up

It takes 44 years to save up enough $$ to afford kids.

If you wait till you can afford kids, you'll never have them.

Nobody can prepare you for the cost involved in raising them.

no she is right , thats why l prefer older men :mrgreen:

No, that is not right. There are plenty of people who can and do afford children well before that age.

No, that is not right. There are plenty of people who can and do afford children well before that age.

l know l am joking :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom