• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

how do You thinck Europe should handle the Migrant Crisis?

How do you thinck Europe should handle the migrant Crisis?

• implement the "EU migrant quota plan"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • implement the deal with Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

maor pe'er

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
the European migrant crisis is going on for more then a year and europe still didnt decide how to handle it. what do you thinck is the best way to handle it?

How they *should be* handling immigrants is greater consideration of security on checking them, logistics on assimilating them into the various nations, and helping the communities they are parked in.

How they *will* continue to handle this is self induced panic from a series of political decisions all devoid of reality.

the European migrant crisis is going on for more then a year and europe still didnt decide how to handle it. what do you thinck is the best way to handle it?

Set up refugee tent camps at your borders, truck-in food, water, fuel, and supplies.

But don't let them get close to your cities.

Eventually when they have had enough then they will go back themselves.

Set up refugee tent camps at your borders, truck-in food, water, fuel, and supplies.

But don't let them get close to your cities.

Eventually when they have had enough then they will go back themselves.

Perfect. A more perfect solution: don't let them in. Period.

Cruel? No, because the supply of refugees is unlimited.

Perfect. A more perfect solution: don't let them in. Period.

Cruel? No, because the supply of refugees is unlimited.

You cannot let them in. They will invade you if you do.

It would not be so bad if they were only poor Mexicans looking for cheap work.

But there are Islamic terrorists sprinkled among them so you cannot let them in.

Pay the dictators in North Africa and the Turkish autocrat to handle the refugees, as they see fit, to stop the treks North.

You cannot let them in. They will invade you if you do.

It would not be so bad if they were only poor Mexicans looking for cheap work.

But there are Islamic terrorists sprinkled among them so you cannot let them in.

If you shoot the first dozen, they will stop. If not, keep shooting and let God sort them out.

I don't care if they are poor and not terrorists. I don't want any.

There is a difference between refugees and economic migrants. Do not allow the migrants in without full background checks and being vetted by your immigration system. You owe them nothing. Migrants, allow in as many as you're willing to help, do not let them integrate with your society, make it clear that they are not immigrants and they will be going back where they came from when it is safe to do so. Those who want to stay permanently can go through the regular immigration system.

How they should handle it - it's up to them. We (USA) should take many more refugees. By all means, have detailed screening, and, please, do discriminate: Preferentially take in Christians, Yezidis, homosexuals - all those who are the immediate target of violence and who are most unlikely to become brainwashed by terrorists.
But the situation when the most powerful country is the world, with huge capacity of immigrant integration, limits the number of refugees from a full-scale humanitarian nightmare to a few thousand - that's intolerable.

Last edited:

How would Israel handle it? What would your country do?

How would Israel handle it? What would your country do?

well my country faced a similer problem a few yeas back,many migrants/reufges (depend who you ask) start coming from the border from egypt. what the government did was to upgrade the already exsisting border fench to a even biger and larger one, and that dramaticly lowerd the number of people crossing the border and as of today no one come anymore. as for the about 40-50k who already made it into israel. the goverment buiild a massive detenction center for them, but it can only house around 20k. so the rest basicly wonder around the country. working and renting houses iiligaly. but the goverment also tried to make them leave by offering them money in return. each person who leave back to sudan or eritira (the main origion of those migrants) got around 5000 USD. however i pretty sure dont many have taken the offer.

well my country faced a similer problem a few yeas back,many migrants/reufges (depend who you ask) start coming from the border from egypt. what the government did was to upgrade the already exsisting border fench to a even biger and larger one, and that dramaticly lowerd the number of people crossing the border and as of today no one come anymore. as for the about 40-50k who already made it into israel. the goverment buiild a massive detenction center for them, but it can only house around 20k. so the rest basicly wonder around the country. working and renting houses iiligaly. but the goverment also tried to make them leave by offering them money in return. each person who leave back to sudan or eritira (the main origion of those migrants) got around 5000 USD. however i pretty sure dont many have taken the offer.

If they were treated decently humanely in the detention center than I would think that to be an excellent plan of action.

If they were treated decently humanely in the detention center than I would think that to be an excellent plan of action.

well there are much more people house there then it was desigen for, it was desgien to host around 15k, but most of the time around 20k are there. also the supreme court say it agint humen rights and they might need to close it down soon.

How they should handle it - it's up to them. We (USA) should take many more refugees. By all means, have detailed screening, and, please, do discriminate: Preferentially take in Christians, Yezidis, homosexuals - all those who are the immediate target of violence and who are most unlikely to become brainwashed by terrorists.
But the situation when the most powerful country is the world, with huge capacity of immigrant integration, limits the number of refugees from a full-scale humanitarian nightmare to a few thousand - that's intolerable.

How about asking Americans how many and what kind to admit, huh? Your government never does it because these bastards already know the answer. It would very similar to: are you for prostitution? Yes, but not in my neighborhood. That is what being a limousine liberal is all about, like the beautiful people on Malibu Beach. Dump a thousand refugees there and you would see how quickly refugees would be less adorable.

We all remember Eddy Kennedy and his concern about environment until the day when this hypocrite found out that wind turbines will be built where he goes to relax.

Don't you handcuffs and trucks in Israel?

Back
Top Bottom