• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do you take coffee?

Pike's place, Colombia or Kenia is it for me. Some cream, not too blonde.

I really suggest you try the Gorge Colombian coffee I linked for ordering in post #39.

Just order it one time, and see if it's worth it.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

I have bough that one before myself. I simply prefer the Rip City.

With so much cream and sugar that it looks more like chocolate milk.

I'm a basic bitch. :mrgreen:

I used to do that when I was around 10 years old- I added two scoops of Ovaltine too. ;)

I used to do that when I was around 10 years old- I added two scoops of Ovaltine too. ;)

I just want the caffeine, not the "burnt water" taste. :2razz:

I'd stick with energy drinks, but all the sugar in those is just too much sometimes (even for me lol).

A dash of milk and one sugar. Same as my tea (which I'd normally take over coffee).

If there isn't milk/sugar (e.g. office) I'll put in 2 hazelnut creamers.

Black Hazelnut from WaWa. Best bang for the buck in my area.

Folgers Hazelnut (black) when at home.

Anyone who puts whipped cream in their coffee should lose their man card. ;)

dark roast with a touch of pure chicory. I use a coffee 'bowl' with a spoonful of sugar and a dollop of half and half.

I just want the caffeine, not the "burnt water" taste. :2razz:

I'd stick with energy drinks, but all the sugar in those is just too much sometimes (even for me lol).

No Doz.

1 pill = 10-16oz of coffee, depending on how strong and black it was made.

That or use fresh whole bean coffee, ground just before making, and use a percolator or drip coffee. If it's good coffee and you make it right, it won't taste burnt at all.

If you take a cup from the office coffee maker that has been sitting on heat for six hours, it'll taste like burn arse.

How does everyone feel about european coffee ?

Love a cortado (cortada? Spelling off).

Spanish version of espresso.
Straight and black.

But really, the best for small cups of really strong coffee is turkish style - simmered in the grounds for quite a while.

Love a cortado (cortada? Spelling off).

Spanish version of espresso.
Straight and black.

But really, the best for small cups of really strong coffee is turkish style - simmered in the grounds for quite a while.
Greek is pretty good too; very espresso like.

Cream? Sugar? Milk?

I personally like black drip. Use starbucks pike place or starbucks French roast.

Usually my first cup in the morning I'll put just a little bit of heavy whipping cream in it. Rest of the pot goes in the thermos and I sip it black throughot the day.

For you coffee drinkers, how do you do it?

Just black. I want to taste the coffee, not what goes into it to change the way it tastes.

before 10 am, black ( don't care about brand or anything, it just need to be hot coffee, and very strong)

after 10 am, black, with an irish whiskey.. lately, jamesons black barrel.

I guess they don't **** around in Texas....

before 10 am, black ( don't care about brand or anything, it just need to be hot coffee, and very strong)

Who do you think you are, Hunter S Thompson?

No fat cream and a spoonful of hazlenut Coffee Mate. Unless we are brewing dead mans coffee...then we have to throw in some heavy cream.

I transform it into Earl Gray tea with a little bit of Truvia.

OMG, my GF bought this kit from a loose leaf tea store and made me some earl grey from it. WOW yummy!

... and I just realized I wrote how I text into this forum ... :3oops:

Black. I have the best coffee maker out there, and it only costs about 20 bucks. The Aeropress: it is like a french press, and like a syringe. You grind your coffee (always always grind your own beans right before you make coffee!), put the filter in the Aeropress, add the ground coffee, and put it over your cup. Pour in nearly boiling water, and stir the mixture for about a minute (chopsticks work best), get it into a nice foamy lather. Then put the top part of the syringe over the Aeropress, and slowly press down. The air and water are forced through the grounds and the filter, into your cup. You have a strong espresso now, just add more water to your taste and enjoy.

but I've heard many people say that McD's coffee is actually very good.

It's coloured water, like Starbucks and all those awful chains.

Sorry guys but the best coffee is in Europe: Italy, France, Spain, Slovenia, Austria or Hungary.

A very stong, small, black shot (espresso, ristretto, solo, depends which country you're in). No bastardisation with syrups and flavours, and no need for it to be a gallon.
Sugar and honey are unnecessary, as is milk and cream. That should keep the Elton John lookalike happy!

Cream? Sugar? Milk?

I personally like black drip. Use starbucks pike place or starbucks French roast.

Usually my first cup in the morning I'll put just a little bit of heavy whipping cream in it. Rest of the pot goes in the thermos and I sip it black throughot the day.

For you coffee drinkers, how do you do it?

usually creamy and with rum flavored ,I also like iced caramel macchiato and frappuccino.

Back
Top Bottom