• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How Do You Like Your Hummers?

uNdeRdOg

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I kinda like the H3, make it black with lotsa chrome!:mrgreen:

I hate hummers. . .The money I could spend on gasoline for a car like that could probably feed a poor family starving in Africa for a month.

LMAO... Tell ya what ... if the poor African family needs a ride I will let them jump in the back.....

I personally like my hummers with a lot of tounge and a little teeth... LOL but I guessit depends on my mood... And hers...LOL

two reasons to dislike hummers:
they guzzel gas and pollute the atmosphere
...but even worse they are possibly one of the ugliest cars ever to have touched tarmac...

I like my Hummers with a joint and a beer.

independent_thinker2002 said:

I like mine from a blonde while I enjoy a cognac and Bach.

independent_thinker2002 said:

I like everything with a joint and a beer.

jallman said:
I like mine from a blonde while I enjoy a cognac and Bach.

Same here, but instead of Bach how about a some 80s pop music.

Willoughby said:
two reasons to dislike hummers:
they guzzel gas and pollute the atmosphere
...but even worse they are possibly one of the ugliest cars ever to have touched tarmac...

I'm guessing you dislike hummers all around... I am not all to surprised for some reason............:rofl

Back
Top Bottom