• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do you know Jesus wasn't lying?

No - to debate with people who has something CREDIBLE to say.

If you give your opinion - back it up when challenged.
Don't expect people in a serious discussion to just accept your word for it.
That's not how we do it in a serious discussion.
You can react to my opinion, can't you?
If I say trump is a blowhard and biden is a weakling, those are opinions right?
I see those type statements all the time here. I did my homework in high school no need to do it now.
At some point in life, you become an elder statesman-that is what I am doing. When you get older you will see this.

NO. During a debate, one side makes a statement, a claim, that the opponent dispute. That is the focus of a debate, one does not require one's opponent to accept the assumption which is the primary focus of the debate.

Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom