• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do we close the wage gap between men and women?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
For those of you who say that women make 70 cents on the dollar to men at the same job with the same qualifications --- what's the solution?

For those of you who say that women make 70 cents on the dollar to men at the same job with the same qualifications --- what's the solution?

There is no solution. Because the gender wage gap is bull****.

There is no solution. Because the gender wage gap is bull****.

I'm liking you more and more these days. :)

Yes, WE know that, but for those who disagree.................

you don't.

women will suspend their careers because of family issues more frequently and those lost service times will never be recovered from a salary standpoint.

I'm liking you more and more these days. :)

Yes, WE know that, but for those who disagree.................

Disregard them.

Easy. Keep them barefoot and pregnant and out of the workforce!

Last edited:

As long as there is the risk that the employee might get pregnant, you mean?

Moar Law Thingy's!

As a long time LEO, the female officers made the exact same wage as me, depending their time in service and education level.

Same vacation, same sick leave, everything was the same and we did the same job....................well allegedly.

Either be happy with your $.70 or quit.

For every dollar I make my for my employer, he gives me $.38. But I typacally break $100 K right around the 4th of July.

As a long time LEO, the female officers made the exact same wage as me, depending their time in service and education level.

Same vacation, same sick leave, everything was the same and we did the same job....................well allegedly.
So the solution is union representation & government employment?

That's bullcrap. Women do not make 70 cents for the same jobs, that's a complete and total feminist lie. The comparison is between ALL women in ALL jobs vs. ALL men in All jobs. It is a CRIME under the Equal Pay Act of 1963 to pay anyone differently for the same job. Of course, feminists just ignore that part.

Women tend to CHOOSE lesser paying jobs that require LESS time at work. They tend to take MORE TIME OFF than men. Women are not paid less than men, women EARN less than men, BY THEIR OWN CHOICES! There is no gender wage gap.

But, you know, don't let reality get in the way or anything. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom