• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do Schumer and Pelosi sleep at night.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
How do Pelosi and Schumer sleep at night, knowing they are complisit in the deaths of Americans like Kate Steinle and now the Calif policeman. THEY are the ones that support and represent the criminal invaders. In my book they are despicable rotten anti American traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sleep very well, for they both have lived sheltered lives of privilege.

So they have no knowledge of or concern for the ordinary American.

They think that politics is a fun game in which "progressives" try to be more woke than the other guy/gal.

Give the Devil His/her due: The Blue Wave/Tsunami showed that a lot of Americans support Nancy and Chuck.

SAD

Odds are this one will be flushed in no time... :popcorn2:

How do Pelosi and Schumer sleep at night, knowing they are complisit in the deaths of Americans like Kate Steinle and now the Calif policeman. THEY are the ones that support and represent the criminal invaders. In my book they are despicable rotten anti American traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many threads you going to start on this subject?

Violent racism is on the march in this country. It took the life of a seven year old black girl in Texas yesterday, shot from a drive by pickup. What are the advocates of white nationalism in your book?

Mkay.

Violent racism is on the march in this country. It took the life of a seven year old black girl in Texas yesterday, shot from a drive by pickup. What are the advocates of white nationalism in your book?

How many black lives are lost in Chicago on a daily basis?

Too bad they don't have a giant turtle shell to duck into so they can sleep at night. You know, like McConnell!

Dude this is your second thread on the same topic and I just started reading the forum this morning. Are there more?

The question is: Are you sleeping at night?

Perhaps exercise, eating better, and turning off FAUX news will allow you to sleep better?

Last edited:
How many black lives are lost in Chicago on a daily basis?

There are worse cities than Chicago in the U.S.

Here educate yourself:

E8Njk9ch.png

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/01/chicago-not-most-dangerous-city-america/

Last edited:

Trump’s clubs and hotels are being investigated for employing illegal immigrants, even providing them with fake green cards. Seems the President may soon have his name in your book of traitors.

They think that politics is a fun game in which "progressives" try to be more woke than the other guy/gal.

Give the Devil His/her due: The Blue Wave/Tsunami showed that a lot of Americans support Nancy and Chuck.

SAD

Wow! Do You realize that you just described Trump perfectly?

LOL

Good post, it's nice to start the day with a laugh

He has quite a way to go before he surpasses the countless Trump is pure evil threads - so be patient.

Does not change the fact the thread is a big whine fest. Whaa stop picking on poor Trump. Perhaps if Trump quit with the immature tweets so many threads would not be produced.

Does not change the fact the thread is a big whine fest. Whaa stop picking on poor Trump. Perhaps if Trump quit with the immature tweets so many threads would not be produced.

I fail to see the need for a thread whining about each "immature tweet".

tweeting is how the POTOS chooses to address the country, there for each tweet is news worthy. Skip the threads if you don't like them....

Similar to the absence of need for a post whining about each whining thread. If whining left this forum, much of it would be gone.

Oh I am sure you would prefer if his asnine tweets were ignored, it would make the Rights defense of him much easier.

It's "complicit", not "complisit". And please do tell me how Chuck Schumer is responsible for Katie Steinle's death and a policeman in California. Did they find his fingerprints on the weapons?

SAD

I know, right? Schumer and Pelosi should follow Trump's lead, and live lives like the ordinary Americans do. I mean, we all have mega mansions all of the world and our own private golf clubs.

Back
Top Bottom