• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do Schumer and Pelosi sleep at night.

There are worse cities than Chicago in the U.S.

Here educate yourself:

E8Njk9ch.png

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/01/chicago-not-most-dangerous-city-america/

And virtually all run by democrats. What does that tell you??????

It's "complicit", not "complisit". And please do tell me how Chuck Schumer is responsible for Katie Steinle's death and a policeman in California. Did they find his fingerprints on the weapons?
They are not willing to protect American with the needed wall.

And virtually all run by democrats. What does that tell you??????

It tells me your argument is bull****. Just because urban areas aren't mainly republican doesn't mean the democrats are responsible for the murders.

How do Pelosi and Schumer sleep at night, knowing they are complisit in the deaths of Americans like Kate Steinle and now the Calif policeman. THEY are the ones that support and represent the criminal invaders. In my book they are despicable rotten anti American traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m getting a massive case of deja vu. Isn’t this the third time you’ve started this thread?

How do Pelosi and Schumer sleep at night, knowing they are complisit in the deaths of Americans like Kate Steinle and now the Calif policeman. THEY are the ones that support and represent the criminal invaders. In my book they are despicable rotten anti American traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, so the 25 billion dollar war includes funding for an ICE time machine, that will let them go back, track down, and arrest those two defendants before they've committed their crime?

or is it to send the wall itself back in time, and hope that they don't climb over it, dig under it, take a boat around it, or just pay to get smuggled through a normal checkpoint?

Hold on, let me increase the credibility of my post.

Wait, so the 25 billion dollar wall cost includes funding for an ICE time machine, that will let them go back, track down, and arrest those two defendants before they've committed their crime??????????????????????????

or is it to send the wall itself back in time, and hope that they don't climb over it, dig under it, take a boat around it, or just pay to get smuggled through a normal checkpoint???????????????????????????????

Booyah! I've got more punctuation than you. And, it's bold!

I’m getting a massive case of deja vu. Isn’t this the third time you’ve started this thread?

Well, they do say to say everything three times if you want people to remember it, and you know how Logical he is.

It tells me your argument is bull****. Just because urban areas aren't mainly republican doesn't mean the democrats are responsible for the murders.

Who ever is in charge is responsible.

Violent racism is on the march in this country. It took the life of a seven year old black girl in Texas yesterday, shot from a drive by pickup. What are the advocates of white nationalism in your book?
While it certainly is racial, it seems you are assuming it was racism.

Racist non answer.
How in the world do you ascertain that the comment was racist?
Assuming again?

There are worse cities than Chicago in the U.S.

Here educate yourself:

https://i.imgur.com/E8Njk9ch.png[img]

[URL]https://www.thetrace.org/2017/01/chicago-not-most-dangerous-city-america/[/URL][/QUOTE]
Your reply has no relevance to the [U]context[/U] or point of the other's reply.

Last edited:

You again with this stuff. Are you off your meds again, I suggest a refill on that scrip. It may aleviate that Pelosi derangement syndrome.

He has quite a way to go before he surpasses the countless Trump is pure evil threads - so be patient.

Trump is not "pure evil," he's just a major asshole.

The wall would not do a damn thing.

But it would. Thats why Schumer is against it. He is deathly afraid it would be too good at keeping out future democrat voters.

You again with this stuff. Are you off your meds again, I suggest a refill on that scrip. It may aleviate that Pelosi derangement syndrome.
Personal attacks mean you have NOTHING to contribute.

With the lids open so they can wander the earth in search of prey.

Back
Top Bottom