• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do I relate to my Nephew?

You're mad he doesn't like the things you like to do and at him not putting in any effort to get to try those things while also not liking the things he likes to do and not putting in any effort to do those things.

Takes two to tango, you can't judge him for his interests while expecting him to be open minded to all yours. If you want to be the one to initiate a better relationship, show more of an interest in the things he does like even if you don't.

I'm not mad at all. I'm concerned. He could be into a number of things I'm not into, and that's what I would support I'll never support something that I feel is negatively affecting him

I'm not mad at all. I'm concerned. He could be into a number of things I'm not into, and that's what I would support I'll never support something that I feel is negatively affecting him

You have the right idea to support the next generation of citizens to get off the couch and enjoy life. I hope you are successfully performing that task.

PS, I have a cousin who married late in life and adopted to children in his fifties. He is 70 years old and is still actively involved in his family and community. He is in great shape has a great attitude and is living life to the fullest. I have a down syndrome son, Having a child is a lifelong gift given to me and I knew it when I was in my 20's and I am still living in going on 60. Please, please, please do not give up on retaining and accumulating people of all ages to love in your life. We only truly have one goal on this earth and that is to love as many people as possible while on this earth. If you do that, you will not regret a single day of your life.

Back
Top Bottom