• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How Disgusting Are Dirtbag Donnie's Legal Attack on the Election? It's Veterans Day and Here's What They Did.

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump Camp’s List Of ‘Fraud’ In NV Is A Bust: Includes Hundreds Of Absentee Military Voters

Amy Rose, the spouse of a military member, whose information appears on the list, told Miltary.com that she was appalled to learn that she and her husband had been included on the list of “improperly cast” absentee ballots.

“To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock,” Rose who votes absentee in Nevada said. “And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that’s not OK.”

Of course, Dirtbag is on record for thinking people who serve this country are suckers and losers so this comes as absolutely no surprise. It's tempting to believe that it can't get more disgusting than this but we know there's no limit to how disgusting Donnie Dirtbag is.

Trump Camp’s List Of ‘Fraud’ In NV Is A Bust: Includes Hundreds Of Absentee Military Voters

Of course, Dirtbag is on record for thinking people who serve this country are suckers and losers so this comes as absolutely no surprise. It's tempting to believe that it can't get more disgusting than this but we know there's no limit to how disgusting Donnie Dirtbag is.

Here is what foreigners are saying. Why are Americans allowing this scenario to last for so long even though they understand the political procedure. the best thing that needs to happen is for Trump to just vanish into thin air. We hear that he has been described as a psychopathic malignant narcissist which is a personality disorder. If that is the case, what we see now may reflect that condition.

Apparently now President Trump prefers his servicemen and women not to vote.
That is ok, apparently they prefer a President without heel spurs.

He never said that, but Biden did say his opinion of our troops actual in combat - they are "slow dull stupid bastards." That is Biden's view of our military personnel. One of those is my kid, one of the Airmen he was attacking that day because NONE of them would applaud the vice president of the president openly helping the enemy trying to kill and capture them. Infuriated that they wouldn't applaud him, he engaged in open lying vicious attacks.

Who is a "slow dull stupid bastard" is Beijing Biden, not our fighting military personnel he attacked.

He never said that, but Biden did say his opinion of our troops actual in combat - they are "slow dull stupid bastards." That is Biden's view of our military personnel. One of those is my kid, one of the Airmen he was attacking that day because NONE of them would applaud the vice president of the president openly helping the enemy trying to kill and capture them. Infuriated that they wouldn't applaud him, he engaged in open lying vicious attacks.

Who is a "slow dull stupid bastard" is Beijing Biden, not our fighting military personnel he attacked.
You're always first and best with the lies, joko.

What a huge misrepresentation of the events. But that is expected of you around here.

What a huge misrepresentation of the events. But that is expected of you around here.

Yeah, Biden is lying when he admitted the video is real.

You win today's contest of which Democrat MOST submitted to Beijing Biden's demand that Democrat never accept facts.

You win today's contest of which Democrat MOST submitted to Beijing Biden's demand that Democrat never accept facts.
Context.

Context:

Biden was trying to use Airmen at a forward base involved in airstrikes and other operations in the M.E. as props to brag about appointing a woman to the Air Force academy.

The Airmen (including women) on that base HATED Obama - and rightly. First Obama has slaughtered their maintenance personnel in budget cuts - for which they were working double and triple shifts - and all the injuries that brings including permanent injury to my kid.

However, Obama also had given orders such as the enemy must be given 30 minutes advance notice of the attack - so they could both leave the area generally - while preparing to try to shoot down our aircraft and to be ready to capture any Airmen who had to land due to aircraft failure due to lack of maintenance.

In that context, NOT ONE Airman applauded Biden. Biden shot back accusing them of being "slow," "dull," and "stupid bastards" - for their refusal to applaud him.

THAT is the context. It's on video. Biden has admitted it.

To the contrary, Trump never called our personnel losers and suckers. Exactly NO ONE said he did and everyone present he did not. Just a lie by a failing magazine admitting there is no source - and then per the lie-tactics of the Democratic Party they repeated the lie over and over - like you do.

Do you ever get anything right?

I can't think of anything?

Vice President Joe Biden was joking with our troops in one of his last trips to visit them in the Middle East.

“I’ve been in and out of the Balkans 25 times; in and out of Iraq 26 times; in and out of Afghanistan about 10 or 12 times. And I have one regret every time I’m with you all—and I mean this sincerely—is the folks back home can’t see you; can’t see you in place. Don’t get to fly on the mission with you. Don’t understand—they appreciate, but they don’t fully understand the incredible sacrifices you make for our country.

And I want you to know notwithstanding what you may hear about me, I have incredibly good judgment. One, I married Jill. And two, I appointed [Lt. Karen] Johnson to the academy. I just want you to know that. Clap for that, you stupid bastards. (Applause.) Come on, man. Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man. I don’t know.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-troops-stupid-bastards/

At the time he made that joke with the troops in Abu Dhabi on March 7, 2016 Senator and then VP Biden had been visiting our combat service members quite extensively. (How many times did Donny Dip Stick visit our troops in combat areas in the Middle East?

This is some of Senator/VP Biden Service Member Visits overseas (not the full list).

Balkans 25 times.

Iraq 26 times.

Afghanistan12 times.

Big difference between what VP Biden said once to our troops “face to face” and what Trump said about our troops, repeatedly, behind their backs.

Trump didn’t visit our combat troops overseas and in particular in Iraq or Afghanistan in his first year in office. He did travel to at least 14 foreign nations that year. Of the 10 overseas trips in his second year he finally did visit service members in a combat zone in late December in Iraq, but he did not go to Afghanistan. In his third year he visited 12 foreign nations, visiting troops in Osan South Korea (technically a war zone) and finally he made it to Afghanistan. Of the two overseas trips made in his last year neither were to visit our troops anywhere.

Joe Biden visited our combat troops in war zones 63 times as either a Senator or as VP, his March 7th 2016 had an indelicate joke, but the rest of the speech by him that day was a total tribute to our soldiers and a lament that the folks back home didn't get to see them as he had over the years.

So try as you might, Trump's chickenshit behind their back disparaging of our troops repeatedly is not the same as Joe Biden joking with them one time to their faces.

Context:

Biden was trying to use Airmen at a forward base involved in airstrikes and other operations in the M.E. as props to brag about appointing a woman to the Air Force academy.

The Airmen (including women) on that base HATED Obama - and rightly. First Obama has slaughtered their maintenance personnel in budget cuts - for which they were working double and triple shifts - and all the injuries that brings including permanent injury to my kid.

However, Obama also had given orders such as the enemy must be given 30 minutes advance notice of the attack - so they could both leave the area generally - while preparing to try to shoot down our aircraft and to be ready to capture any Airmen who had to land due to aircraft failure due to lack of maintenance.

In that context, NOT ONE Airman applauded Biden. Biden shot back accusing them of being "slow," "dull," and "stupid bastards" - for their refusal to applaud him.

THAT is the context. It's on video. Biden has admitted it.

To the contrary, Trump never called our personnel losers and suckers. Exactly NO ONE said he did and everyone present he did not. Just a lie by a failing magazine admitting there is no source - and then per the lie-tactics of the Democratic Party they repeated the lie over and over - like you do.
You beneath contempt.

Do you ever get anything right?

I can't think of anything?

Vice President Joe Biden was joking with our troops in one of his last trips to visit them in the Middle East.

At the time he made that joke with the troops in Abu Dhabi on March 7, 2016 Senator and then VP Biden had been visiting our combat service members quite extensively. (How many times did Donny Dip Stick visit our troops in combat areas in the Middle East?

This is some of Senator/VP Biden Service Member Visits overseas (not the full list).

Balkans 25 times.

Iraq 26 times.

Afghanistan12 times.

Big difference between what VP Biden said once to our troops “face to face” and what Trump said about our troops, repeatedly, behind their backs.

Trump didn’t visit our combat troops overseas and in particular in Iraq or Afghanistan in his first year in office. He did travel to at least 14 foreign nations that year. Of the 10 overseas trips in his second year he finally did visit service members in a combat zone in late December in Iraq, but he did not go to Afghanistan. In his third year he visited 12 foreign nations, visiting troops in Osan South Korea (technically a war zone) and finally he made it to Afghanistan. Of the two overseas trips made in his last year neither were to visit our troops anywhere.

Joe Biden visited our combat troops in war zones 63 times as either a Senator or as VP, his March 7th 2016 had an indelicate joke, but the rest of the speech by him that day was a total tribute to our soldiers and a lament that the folks back home didn't get to see them as he had over the years.

So try as you might, Trump's chickenshit behind their back disparaging of our troops repeatedly is not the same as Joe Biden joking with them one time to their faces.

In relation to our military personnel Biden is scum, was more dangerous to them than anyone with ISIS.

Joe's son was in combat. That comment was made as a joke. He was speaking to our troops and they smiled and laughed at it. Trump refused to go to a cemetery honoring our dead in WWII because they were "losers".

In relation to our military personnel Biden is scum, was more dangerous to them than anyone with ISIS.
And yet he won the military vote as well.

Bless your heart. Perhaps they prefer Presidents without heel spurs.
Oh yeah....and one they can trust.

"The latest Military Times poll shows a continued decline in active-duty service members’ views of President Donald Trump and a slight but significant preference for former Vice President Joe Biden in the upcoming November election among troops surveyed."

You just don't get it. You really don't.

That is false, patently false, egregiously false.

You don't get anything right do you?

Now, getting things RIGHT doesn't mean you got anything right.

FYI

I watched the ceremony, hopeful the President would keep it dignified. Mission accomplished, though on reflection the bar is set quite low for former President Trump.

Yeah, I read that. It seems Donnie cannot believe that people he called "losers and suckers" voted for the other guy. He is that disconnected from reality.

SMH that anyone voted for this guy to be their president.

I watched the ceremony, hopeful the President would keep it dignified Mission accomplished, though on reflection the bar is set quite low for former President Trump.

You realize Donald Trump is still the President, right?

Back
Top Bottom