• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did your primary go?

Cold Highway

Dispenser of Negativity
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Since some states had party primaries yesterday how did yours do?

Mine went like this

Governor

Bailed out banker and gun grabber Rick Lazio was defeated by crony capitalist, democratic campaign donor and land grabber Carl Paladino. Warren Redlich wasnt able to get onto the Republican ballot via a challenge from one of Lazio's cronies.

Senator (Schumer)

Neocon Jay Townsend out neoconed his opponents in who will support Israel more and who wants to use the state gun to strip the Muslims in NYC of their land. This race is another Devil I do know vs Devil I dont.

Senator (Gillibrand)

Joe DioGuardi who made his campaign about economic issues and firmly believes that war should be only a last resort. Perhaps he has alittle Ron Paul in him but he beat his other slimeball opponents. I plan on voting for him

House

Maurice Hinchey current represents my district. Not much to report here George Phillips was the only Republican challenger who was defeated by Hinchey once before. Another Devil vs Devil election

Back
Top Bottom