• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did you vote?

digsbe

Truth will set you free
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
For those of you who voted and would like to share how you voted, this is the place to do it. I'll start.

I voted for David Hall (R) for US congress in the TN 5th district
I voted for Mae Beavers (R) TN state senate.
I voted Linda Elam (R) for something (mayor or something, I can't remember).
I voted for a city amendment that would prohibit city officials from holding more than one office.
I voted against the TN Hunting Rights Amendment which reads "The citizens of this state shall have the personal right to hunt and fish, subject to reasonable regulations and restrictions prescribed by law. The recognition of this right does not abrogate any private or public property rights, nor does it limit the state's power to regulate commercial activity. Traditional manners and means may be used to take non-threatened species."
I'm proud to be among the 10% that voted against this :peace

How did you all vote?

I honestly don't remember it was so long ago. I know I voted for John Spratt and Greene. Pretty sure I wrote in Stephen Colbert in somewhere.

Mostly R, one D and 2 Libertarians.

Mostly like a typical North Dakotan is the best way to put it.

Lol.

Typically a North Dakotan is a strange mixture of Republicans at home, sending Democrats to Washington. In my case, I asked that our Governor-the Republican- serve in the Senate, and I voted to keep the other Democrat in election to stay in Washington. I was in the vast majority in the former race, and in the significant minority in the latter. We have now, two Republicans in Washington and 1 Democrat in Washington.

There's a saying here that goes something like this: "We like to put our Democrats in Washington D.C."...far away from the rest of us :p Benefit from both parties.

Back
Top Bottom