• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did you choose your username?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Mine is just a name I made up to use online. I don't like choosing usernames that aren't names like teacher8283273 or butterfly. I'd rather be called by something that is a name of a person even if it's not my real name.

What about you?

Mine is just a name I made up to use online. I don't like choosing usernames that aren't names like teacher8283273 or butterfly. I'd rather be called by something that is a name of a person even if it's not my real name.

What about you?

My real name is Margaret. I go by Maggie. My last name begins with D. It's the only possible way I could remember it.

The constellation of Orion has cultural significance all over the world and has influenced the mythos of many ancient societies. The meanings are too many to talk about here, but if you look it up you'll know. The most common one that's understood in the west is that Orion is hunting the Bear, also known as Ursa Major. They exist as a pair in the night sky and they have been locked in combat for all time.

The Bear has a personal significance from an aboriginal standpoint and so the mythos surrounding Orion means a lot to me.

What about you?

It's my name in real life.

:2razz:

Last edited:
fluffy-fluffy-blademasterv-lol-random-ect-lol-demotivational-poster-1220235333.jpg

But seriously, it is based on comic character I created way back in H.S. - my goal then was to become a famous comic book artist - guess the whole "FluffyNinja" concept never really caught on, LOL. Perhaps I was just too far ahead of my time :ninja:

But seriously, it is based on comic character I created way back in H.S. - my goal then was to become a famous comic book artist - guess the whole "FluffyNinja" concept never really caught on, LOL. Perhaps I was just too far ahead of my time :ninja:

Very nerdy. :)

Honestly, I was never very creative with coming up with names. So when I started playing WoW when it first came out my friend put down as my user name Soccerboy. Hence my name. It was either that Manslayer, my nickname in high school, or my email address which is actually my real name.

Honestly, I was never very creative with coming up with names. So when I started playing WoW when it first came out my friend put down as my user name Soccerboy. Hence my name. It was either that Manslayer, my nickname in high school, or my email address which is actually my real name.

My first online gamer name was "Unknown Slayer" on XBAND.
Most of you guys probably haven't heard of XBAND though.

One of the first online gaming services.
XBAND - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very nerdy. :)
Indeed! Lucky for me Nerds were "in" at the time and I scored a hot wife - cheerleader no less! Me a nerdy skater/comicbook collecting/Star Wars fanatic with a hot cheerleader - never would have pictured that for myself. :shrug:

Indeed! Lucky for me Nerds were "in" at the time and I scored a hot wife - cheerleader no less! Me a nerdy skater/comicbook collecting/Star Wars fanatic with a hot cheerleader - never would have pictured that for myself. :shrug:

Ha. Interesting how many of the "popular" girls in high school love the nerdy guys. ;)

Ha. Interesting how many of the "popular" girls in high school love the nerdy guys. ;)
Looking back now, she probably just needed help writing her term paper - amazing that she's stuck with me for 16 years!

I am an average, pretty non-descript woman - the girl next door type. I have gone by this moniker for at least ten years, although on a couple of sites I went by a shortened version of my real name - 'Chelle. :shrug:

I'm a John Wayne fan--you know, "The Duke". So I was just looking for something along those lines. I went with Baron 'cause I understand them to be the rednecks of nobility.

I'm a John Wayne fan--you know, "The Duke". So I was just looking for something along those lines. I went with Baron 'cause I understand them to be the rednecks of nobility.
Yeah, sounds a lot tougher than "The Pilgrim". Gotta love the Duke.......they just don't make 'em like him anymore

I am an average, pretty non-descript woman - the girl next door type. I have gone by this moniker for at least ten years, although on a couple of sites I went by a shortened version of my real name - 'Chelle. :shrug:

"Next-door type?" Yeah, right! i have a hard time believing that one. :angel?:

I was a Sergeant in the Army and I Rock! I also was a huge Sgt Rock comic book fan when I was a kid.

Hey, I think I still have some of those in my old comics collection, LOL.

I'm bitter about not being admitted into my old Catholic school's Latin course, and have been using Latin monikers ever since.

Back
Top Bottom