• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did Palin backed candidates do? Pretty good according to CBS News

I think cpwill hits the real question right on target. What influance does the Tea Party Movement have on the Republican party. That is a far more interesting question than if a seat or two was lost. The Tea Party movement showed that they have the influance to effect ellections. That gives them power. What happens when they want LARGE cuts in spending that the current Republican leadership does not agree with. Will they make the Republican party fianlly live up to its Conservative values. Lets hope so.

The two major wings of the GOP are fated to crash head on like two locomotives from an old silent movie who got bad instructions. The Wall Street wing has the money and connections and influence and a lock on the party infrastructure. The tea party wing has lots of angry people who seem to have their own agenda, a big part of which will put them at odds with the Wall Street faction. This is going to be very interesting and I am glad we have a front row seat. I expect 2012 to be the rupture of the fault line if Palin says she is running.

The two major wings of the GOP are fated to crash head on like two locomotives from an old silent movie who got bad instructions. The Wall Street wing has the money and connections and influence and a lock on the party infrastructure. The tea party wing has lots of angry people who seem to have their own agenda, a big part of which will put them at odds with the Wall Street faction. This is going to be very interesting and I am glad we have a front row seat. I expect 2012 to be the rupture of the fault line if Palin says she is running.

With Pelosi insisting on being minority leader....2012 running againt Pelosi/Reid/Obama again will mean another republican avalanche.

Considering O'Donnel got slaughtered, I wouldn't be crowing about Palin's successes.

O'Donnel was supposed to be a flagship Republican as a representative of the teabagger movement.

Media obsession with a weak and flaky candidate trying to make her representative of it is . . . not the same thing as actually supposing to be representative of it. Looks like you internalized the media party line. Good job!

Hmm, It's not really a big deal that you guys won the house. It's all due to bad timing and brain washing that you guys won anything. It will all be controlled by democrats again soon enough.

You're my hero.

Centrist. . .I think not.

Well the last of Mama Grizzly's brood just lost in her own backyard. Joe Miller bit the big one. Palin could not even deliver her own state for her chosen candidate.

Back
Top Bottom