• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did Christians abrogate these verses about hell?

If that's how you want to interpret my earlier answer then fine, like I said I don't give a $h!t whether you understand or not.

What you should care about is having enough personal integrity to back up the claims and statements you make.

Sort like me stating the earth is flat, then when asked for proof I simply say, "go research it and you'll see".

It's cowardice like that which erodes any respect you might have left with people.

So go for it CHAMP. You're WINNING!!!!

What you should care about is having enough personal integrity to back up the claims and statements you make.

Sort like me stating the earth is flat, then when asked for proof I simply say, "go research it and you'll see".

It's cowardice like that which erodes any respect you might have left with people.

You really think I'm so desperate to converse that I'll even do so with someone who called me a "condescending jerk"?

Stop being a condescending jerk.

I know what many people suggest Hell is.
Been hearing about it all my life.

I'm asking you, what are the "facts of Hell" that YOU posted about.

If you can't answer, then perhaps it's you that lacks any kind of formal knowledge of the very thing you posted about.

I don't think I ever insulted you in that way did I?

In other words, the JW bible is literal when you need it to be literal and symbolic when you need it to be symbolic. How convenient.

It's called Hebrew and Greek...something you know nothing about...

Last edited:
Posted by Sherlock Holmes
I can answer but I don't give a $h!t whether you understand or not, if you care then research it if you don't then don't.

So you admit there are no "facts" about hell.

You admit there are dozens, if not hundreds of myths, stories, fables, lies, and more lies, but no actual "facts".

Thanks

Hundreds of religions if not thousands over time, the truth is all religions began as cults and gradually progressed to levels of assembly of more members. Each with
its own ideas and beliefs ..one is not true while the other is not ..only an idiot would argue that point.

It's arrogant to assume that while you refuse to use your ability to reason, others would be willing to waste time telling you the same thing over and over again.

Well it looks like hell will be full of republican evangelicals

Not only do I not believe that but laugh at it.

Laugh all you want but if you'd research the words, you'd see that what I posted about the words are true...he who laughs last...well, you know the rest...:lol:

Laugh all you want but if you'd research the words, you'd see that what I posted about the words are true...he who laughs last...well, you know the rest...:lol:

What I am laughing about is you thinking you know more Greek and Hebrew than I do. You have the reasoning power of a child. :lol:

What I am laughing about is you thinking you know more Greek and Hebrew than I do. You have the reasoning power of a child. :lol:

Your silly uneducated, responses on the scriptures show different...

Your silly uneducated, responses on the scriptures show different...

This right here ^ is precisely why you sound childish. It just never occurs to you that the JWs might be wrong about something.

Last edited:
This right here ^ is precisely why you sound childish.

Thank you...;)

"and said: “Truly I say to you, unless you turn around and become as young children, you will by no means enter into the Kingdom of the heavens." Matthew 18:3

"Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.” Mark 10:15

Thank you...;)

"and said: “Truly I say to you, unless you turn around and become as young children, you will by no means enter into the Kingdom of the heavens." Matthew 18:3

"Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.” Mark 10:15

Jesus meant "innocent", not stupid.

No, like you and your brethren who swallow every heresy the JWs dish out without question.

I'm not the one who believes in pagan doctrines and celebrates pagan holidays...

I'm not the one who believes in pagan doctrines and celebrates pagan holidays...

No, you're the one who thinks Jesus is Michael the Archangel. And that getting a blood transfusion is a sin.

No, like you and your brethren who swallow every heresy the JWs dish out without question.

and what part of your religion is not entirely man made?

and what part of your religion is not entirely man made?

Do you understand what you are asking for? The answer is "no". How are you going to understand my answers if you don't understand your own questions?

Do you understand what you are asking for? The answer is "no". How are you going to understand my answers if you don't understand your own questions?

think the answer would be none, all of it, or some amount in between actually. so which do you want to go with and how do you know?

Are we allowed to wear clothing made up of two different materials yet? Seems trivial but this impacts my Saturday shopping, presumably happening before I go off to hell.

You're confusing the Old Testament with the New Testament.

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”"

Revelation 19:20 "And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur."

2 Peter 2:4 "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;"

Matthew 10:28 "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

Matthew 25:41"“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

Happy abrogating! :peace:lamo

Happy abrogating! :peace:lamo

You might not be aware that sometimes your comments are difficult — if not impossible — to understand. We can't see your thoughts, emotions or intentions.

Back
Top Bottom