• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Dangerous Is Homosexuality To A Society?***W:2441***

Re: How Dangerous Is Homosexuality To A Society?

and here in California, nobody is forced to raise a newborn child. As for marriage, far from everybody is happy with that kind of lifestyle: just look at the divorce rate.

1) nobody is forced to love their baby anymore, they can kill it instead! That's progress to a liberal!!

2) yes an first thing divorced people do is try to find a new love and family

Can you point us to actual studies to back this up, or are you just talking out of somewhere else?

Not buying it.

89% of College Students Hate Hook-Up Culture

Google it. There are literally dozens of articles like this out there. :shrug:

The reality of the situation is that - contrary to popular, culturally driven, misconception - the "slutty" mindset really isn't innate to most people. It tends to require a rather particular kind of person, with a rather particular personality type.

There's actually evidence to indicate that the difference is probably genetic in origin.

Playboy Gene: Promiscuity Can Be Inherited

Either way, it would appear that people with this trait are ultimately little more than a small minority which simply happens to be really loud, and really good at "getting around" (pun intended).

I'm seeing a disturbing pattern here. Those who do not conform to the standards you find proper are not just "wrong;" they're "abnormal" and/or "inferior."

In a nut shell? Yeah, absolutely. :shrug:

Promsicuity is really no different than chronic alcoholism, violent anti-sociality, or any number of other - generally destructive - behaviors, as far as I'm concerned. Genetics can potentially explain why some people are more inclined towards it than others, but that's ultimately not an excuse.

For that matter, do you have any idea how many psychological problems are associated with promiscuity?

Dark Triad Personality Type

Psychology Today - What Motivates Sexual Promiscuity?

NCBI - Sexual Behavior in Borderline Personality Disorder

I'm sorry, but this really isn't the "harmless" inconsequential thing the Hippies - in their boundless ideologically induced stupor - want to make it out to be. By all indications, it's the dangerous, and very often disordered, pastime of people with personalities which are prone to high-risk, self-harming, and sometimes even anti-social, behaviors. It causes an inordinate amount of trouble for both themselves and those around them for that exact reason.

Last edited:

It causes an inordinate amount of social trouble for both themselves and those around them for that exact reason.

yes, Hilary goes around claiming that inequality is the greatest problem of our time as if the liberal progressive attack on and destruction of the traditional American family was not the leading cause!!

1) nobody is forced to love their baby anymore, they can kill it instead! That's progress to a liberal!!

You didn't even have the first clue what I was talking about. The reference was to police stations, fire stations, and hospitals in California where a woman can leave an unwanted newborn. And that is progress, child.

2) yes an first thing divorced people do is try to find a new love and family

As usual, you're talking out of Uranus.

a woman can leave an unwanted newborn. And that is progress, child.

yes leaving and killing a million newborn children each year is progress to a liberal! Odd how once liberals made killing leagle all of the sudden there where one million abortions a year!! That's social progress to a liberal. The war on love itself is progress to a liberal!

89% of College Students Hate Hook-Up Culture

Google it. There are literally dozens of articles like this out there. :shrug:

The reality of the situation is that - contrary to popular, culturally driven, misconception - the "slutty" mindset really isn't innate to most people. It tends to require a rather particular kind of person, with a rather particular personality type.

There's actually evidence to indicate that the difference is probably genetic in origin.

Playboy Gene: Promiscuity Can Be Inherited

Either way, it would appear that people with this trait are ultimately little more than a small minority which simply happens to be really loud, and really good at "getting around" (pun intended).

In a nut shell? Yeah, absolutely. :shrug:

Promsicuity is really no different than chronic alcoholism, violent anti-sociality, or any number of other - generally destructive - behaviors, as far as I'm concerned. Genetics can potentially explain why some people are more inclined towards it than others, but that's ultimately not an excuse.

For that matter, do you have any idea how many psychological problems are associated with promiscuity?

Dark Triad Personality Type

Psychology Today - What Motivates Sexual Promiscuity?

NCBI - Sexual Behavior in Borderline Personality Disorder

I'm sorry, but this really isn't the "harmless" inconsequential thing the Hippies - in their boundless ideologically induced stupor - want to make it out to be. By all indications, it's the dangerous, and very often disordered, pastime of people with personalities which are prone to high-risk, self-harming behaviors. It causes an inordinate amount of social trouble for both themselves and those around them for that exact reason.

All this deserves some deeper examination, but not (in my opinion) within a thread about homosexuality.

You didn't even have the first clue what I was talking about. The reference was to police stations, fire stations, and hospitals in California where a woman can leave an unwanted newborn. And that is progress, child.

As usual, you're talking out of Uranus.

if you disagree please say why rather than show you're rudeness and ignorance for no purpose!!!

I already did. "Lurn to reed."

yes of course the liberal already won the debate but is afraid to show us where!

Any behavior can have destructive consequences: that's a poor reason to avoid all potential risks. STDs and pregnancies can be protected against, and here in California, nobody is forced to raise a newborn child. As for marriage, far from everybody is happy with that kind of lifestyle: just look at the divorce rate.

They are still sexual beings, however.
Sex is good.
Promiscuity is bad.
Homosexuality is just the way some people are, neither good nor bad.

One word... Evolution... Let them screw each other why do I care? Marry too I don't care. Now I don't think the federal government should even be involved in this. States that want to ban it, let them, states that don't, let them. Only thing the feds should do is enforce the constitution.

if you disagree please say why rather than show you're rudeness and ignorance for no purpose!!!

What do you expect from people with failed arguments??

Sex is good.
Promiscuity is bad.
Homosexuality is just the way some people are, neither good nor bad.

wrong!! sex is not good. If it was you could have it with your mother. What you mean is that love and sex are good when between a married man and woman who love each other and who will love the children that result! Homosexuality is probably a little bad in that its wide acceptance distracts us from supporting the traditional family! How stupid of us to be so concerned about gay families when the hetero family is falling apart.

wrong!! sex is not good. If it was you could have it with your mother. What you mean is that love and sex are good when between a married man and woman who love each other and who will love the children that result! Homosexuality is probably a little bad in that its wide acceptance distracts us from supporting the traditional family! How stupid of us to be so concerned about gay families when the hetero family is falling apart.

Don't overgeneralize about all hetero families, Jimmy. If you were in my family I'd want you out of it, too.

Don't overgeneralize about all hetero families,

if there is an over generalization please say what it is or admit you have no idea what you are talking about. Personal attacks are not allowed here!

My religious beliefs may not agree with homosexuality, but my beliefs also say to respect the feelings, and beliefs of others as long as they don't harm me. It is not Christian to harbor hate for people, from what I have seen a good Muslim does not harbor hate, and Judaism tells us not to harbor hate "Thou shall not hate thy brother in thine heart". (to stop idiots from going on about the Talmud) We may dislike their preferences, and how they live but we still have to respect them just like any other human being. I don't agree with churches being forced to marry homosexuals, it is against their beliefs, and they believe it requires one man, and one woman to become "one in the flesh". Homosexuality is dangerous to no one, except maybe the practitioner, due to sexually transmitted disease like any other sexual preference.

One word... Evolution... Let them screw each other why do I care?

wrong, we have a brain with which to direct evolution and thus controlling sex is the central aspect of human culture.

wrong, we have a brain with which to direct evolution and thus controlling sex is the central aspect of human culture.

Your brain cannot control evolution, it is through adaptation, and mutation, the adaptable survive, and those who do not die. What does evolution have to do with culture?

Your brain cannot control evolution,

of course it can. You said let everybody screw everybody!! If you do that you get a certain result. If you create love and family as the context in which sex takes place you get a very different result. Now do you understand?

Heterosexual families are falling apart because of this belief that families have to be a specific way. I don't support the traditional family (alone), nor was I raised in one nor raising my kids in one, at least not the traditional family that most talk about, the nuclear family. I support all family types, including childless families, extended families and single parent families that are also extended families. So long as someone is actually trying to do what is best for them/their family, working, loving their family, not harming others I can't see why it matters what kind of family they're in.

of course it can. You said let everybody screw everybody!! If you do that you get a certain result. If you create love and family as the context in which sex takes place you get a very different result. Now do you understand?

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, to screw any consenting person granted you are not a minor so you don't do something stupid. Having homosexual sex will not result in no children, however if you are purely homosexual you will produce no children unless you use a surrogate. Now stop changing the subject, I wan't to know how your brain can control evolution, can you give me a source, can you give me any scientific basis for your statement, if so, I'm going to grow a ****ing tail.

I can't see why it matters what kind of family they're in.

you need to think harder. The liberals destroyed the traditional black family in America, for example, and now they have a very different kind of family that is obviously inferior, to the traditional black family, featuring more in prison than in college and more out of wedlock than in. Make sense?

you need to think harder. The liberals destroyed the traditional black family in America, for example, and now they have a very different kind of family that is obviously inferior, to the traditional black family, featuring more in prison than in college and more out of wedlock than in. Make sense?

Many things have had negative effects on many types of families. That doesn't make one family type automatically superior to another. It gives certain types advantages over other types.

Back
Top Bottom